Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:18 pm
((I'll do it, since Ty don't seem to be posting. crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:20 pm
Ossman smiled and ducked low as the zanpakutou came for him. He then turned right as he came up and stabbed with his rapier, under his arm. He charged the stab with a little bit of reishi for a more explosive impact. Though not accurate, the move was the quickest counterstrike for the soul reapers attack and Ossman would sonido back should things get too close for his liking. He rarely played offensive and he knew the dangers of taking his weakness out for a test drive in a fight against an opponent so he would keep to what he knew this time around. "Nope." Ossman was responding to the man's 'eh?' from before his attack a little late but it was better to do it now then never.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:28 pm
((i think i've come up with a decent fullbring ability. why dont you start it first my quincy is going to where the battle is but it should be where estrella stops him in between to fight him. i will have the fullbring power in the profiles in a few minutes))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:34 pm
((I'm sorry, Minecraft consumed me again...XD ))

Kousuke frowned slightly as he watched the strange transformation take place. It surprised him that he didn't know what spiritual being Reddo was. Quincy, Hollow, and Soul Reaper didn't apply to him at all. He didn't dwell on the uncertain thought for long, and he drew Drekovec's zanpakuto as he waited for the incoming missile to reach him. The Sith-blade hummed viciously when he brought it up, then down vertically, at the chunk of ground. It sliced it in half easily, and Kousuike sheathed Odio Desenfrenado to wield his nodachi with two hands, striking again at Reddo.

Maria raised her zanpakuto up defensively, then lowered it a fraction when Meiso moved away from her. Confused, she glanced around and instinctively flinched when two objects hurtled around her.

"Friend?" Takeshi began to chuckle softly, aware of the arrows coming closer and closer. "There are no friends in battle..." Jumping up a short distance, he used Hirenkyaku to gather spirit particles for a moment to step on, then repeated the procedure one more time before falling down from the air at Akihime. "Only corpses!" He swung downward with one Seele Schneider, activating the other.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:26 pm
Zero stepped sideways, narrowly dodging the stab while switching to a more defensive stance. "Storm!" at his command his zanpakuto glowed and extended to a twin blade, much like a staff, only much, much sharper. "That little rapier of yours isn't meant for slashing, easy to tell from the blade itself. It can't take hits from slashing either now can it?" he growled as he started back towards the arrancar, swinging his zanpakuto in a figure-eight fashion.

((I think have a mask for Zero. Might change once I can get a good custom one drawn up. User Image))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Akihime gently struck the glowing blade aside with one of her own, and parried quickly with her second. She planted a foot in her adversary's chest, and pushed herself away roughly, breaking a Ginto capsule as she did so. She waved her arms out in an arc, and brought her wrists together; the left vertical, and the right horizontal. The Seele Schneiders painted her outfit and her face blue as she touched the bridge of her nose with two fingers on her left hand.
"Feel the wrath of battle, and accept this sacred chalice! Ginto number one, Heizen!" A bolt of spiritual energy, colored Quincy-blue, ripped through the air, and solidified into a great metal beam. The chunk of spectral steel headed right for Akihime's enemy.

Diego hung back, an amused smile on his face, as Ossman engaged the rushing Soul Reaper. He might not need to fight after all. He cocked his head as a Garganta opened behind him. Estrella had followed Diego to Sereitei.

"I'm looking for that Quincy b***h who helped kill my master! You won't talk me out of it, this time!" she screeched. Drekovec's death had affected the Espada in different ways, but none took it as hard as Estrella. She had been advised by Diego to remain in Heuco Mundo, but when she saw Diego and Ossman leave, she was unable to comply. Diego shook his head and smiled, indicating that Akihime was already fighting someone. Estrella was a hate-filled Hollow, but she dared not fight Akihime with assistance. She poked around and eventually zeroed in on the next best thing...the girl's brother. Without waiting for another word from her allies, she darted off after Kenzo, launching a red spirit arrow into the ground at his feet.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:49 pm
"Such a heafty weapon. I might have to use my strong yet." He smiled at the sight of the weapon the Soul Reaper would now use to fight but then frowned at the comment. "Just so you know for future reference, I play epee." He tilted the weapon to show the thin, sharp edge. "I don't use it much but it's there." Ossman side stepped the first slash and sonido'd to dodge the rest. He moved a few meters back with the last sonido. "Unless you have anything that will make you faster then I'll have no reason to use my strong and even less reason to show you my resureccion. Now, that would make us both said, don't you think?" Ossman stretched his jaw and spoke, "Cero." A ball of energy blasted from his mouth, it had a dark green aura and sped towards the Soul Reaper.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:13 am
Zero's eyes widened as he saw the cero speed towards him. 'No way to dodge in time, damn!' He spun his zanpakuto in a circle in front of him, grunting as the cero hit, forcing him backwards. "That's a nice trick you have, but it's not enough to beat me!" He screamed over the roar of the cero, grunting slightly as he forced both himself and the cero to stop. As it disspated his mask cracked slightly. 'Damn, not now, anytime but now!' He was breathing a bit heavy now, but he wasn't done. "If you really want to test yourself, just step inside. Bankai!" His voice seemed crueler now, but was masked as his zanpakuto disappeared and the black cloud formed around him, spreading out for several meters.
'Haha... just keep going. You know I'll get out eventually if you keep pushing it.'  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:39 am
As Kousuke cut the chunk in two Reddo had had leaped to the side around the left half and as it hit the ground he punched trough it and began jabbing at Kousuke.

Meiso flash-stepped back to Maria and dove forward towards her with his gauntlets ready. "Blaze Claw!" He slashed the air and fiery streaks of red energy shot forward towards Maria.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:04 am
Ossman frowned. "So early into the game?" He raised his rapier into the air, keeping an eye on the Soul Reaper. "Caigase de los cielos, Angel de Espinas!" The call summoned a beam of light from the skies that shined down on Ossman and once the light disipated he stood, covered in a white, stoney material and large wings of thin, boney spines. "Now we're both ready, are we?" He moved his rapier in front of him and the wings followed the motion of his arm. It shifted elegantly. "I am Ossman Fausto, give me your name so that I may know it when I kill you."  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:12 pm
"Ossman eh? Can't say I've heard of you before. I'm Zero Manaki, Captain of the 7th Squad. And so far the only Visored in all of the Gotei 13." Using Bankai wasn't what he was hoping for, but his mask was nearing it limit, and he didn't want to get caught exhausted from using it. "I'm guessing you were once one of Drekovec's underlings."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:12 pm
Kousuke stepped back as he began to dodge and at times parry the blows, dull clinking noises resulting at the exchange. Then when an opportunity presented itself, he brought his palm upward in an attempt to knock Reddo's arm wide, and stabbed forward, looking for any openings in his armor.

"Bakudo number 39. Enkosen!" Maria cried, placing both hands on her zanpakuto and presenting it forward in a block. A yellow glow started at the center and extended outward, rotating like a fan to stop the red energy.
#355E3B
"You know, for a pretty girl like you, there's no messing around in battle." Takeshi commented cheerfully. He stood his ground as the block flew closer at him at an amazing speed before skipping off to the side to let it pass. Before it completely missed him, his Seele Schneider bit into the the lower corner, shearing off a small bit which he grabbed and tossed back into the air. He activated his second blue sword quickly to hit it like a batter would, sending a small piece of Akihime's weapon back at her.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:32 pm
Ossman shook his head. "I only just became an arrancar." He tilted his head up a little. "Well, not just but recently." He turned his attention to the Soul Reaper, Zero, again. "Anyway Zero, I hope you have a good fight planned for me. You'll be the first Captain I ever face so if you give the soul society a bad name, I might just plan on completely destroying it." Ossman gave a smiled and tucked his guard into his chest, the wing followed and fell in front of him, partially covering his body. "Let's see what you have for me."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:51 pm
"You're in for one hell of a fight then." Zero held his arm out, and several blades formed from the cloud surrounding him. "Let's see how fast you are." As he finished his sentence, 20 blades shot forward faster than Zero himself could move, each one with it's own aim.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:27 pm
Ossman couldn't move to dodge the swords and he didn't want to be predictable so he went with his ace. He took a stance that brought both wings up in front of him quickly and created a wall of green energy resembling a wall from a Gillian's negacion. The swords hit the wall and shattered it but most of then were rendered useless. Ossman's wings took a few hits, nocking off a couple of spines and he brought his wings to his side. "Interesting. It's remanicent of the adhuchas attacks. So very wild and, how do I say this, not worthy of this fight?" He picked up his blade, spread his legs and pointed it at Zero. "Cero fino!" A thin, green ray of energy shot from the tip and moved quickly for Zero's chest.  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff