Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Empty Dungeon Rooms level 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

Zane relaxed a bit. At least Roi didn't appear to be angry with Eri. Yet, that didn't mean she would be out of the clear. Had he chosen the wrong sister to bring? "Apologies my Lord," he said in a softer tone as he pulled himself away from her. "This is one of my sisters. We're triplets. I had thought that she had understood what I told her, but obviously not," he grumbled a bit as he tried to re-gain his composure.

Eri simply nodded to Roi. She made a note that she wouldn't be listening to any more of Lennor's ideas when it came to speaking out. However, the girl still enjoyed his company. He was the only one that she knew in that room. Even Zane had become like a stranger to her there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:27 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
User Image

Roi nodded to Zane and simply sighed. He moved his green eyes to stare at Anabelle. He slowly nodded to her and smiled,
"Yes Miss Rich? What is it?" He asked, his tone a tad gentle to her. He always did that to women, especially since he needed to persuade them to do things, and women needed a more gentle approach.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: ???
Mood: Pissed.
╚══════════════╝

User Image

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image

Trinity's brain began working at top speeds, processing everything. Belle and Trinity were working on her little friend in Huffleuff plus the brother in Gryffindor but no, Trinity knew working simply wasn't enough and from what she had heard they wouldn't come easily. The wheels in her head began turning, who did she know. Her mind instantly landed on someone. Amelia Scott. The girl annoyed Trinity horribly most Gryffindors did but oh she was worse by ten fold. Cocky and arrogant but she was good, she was far from ignorant and seemed to be quite talented. Trinity spoke. "My Lord" she said graciously. "There is someone in Gryffindor, Amelia Scott, I do believe she could be an..." She hesitated "Asset" she finished her deep and peiricing blue eyes scanned around. "And Belle here is hopeful to gain someone from Hufflepuff and his younger Gryffindor counterpart. It should not take long" She lied with a smile.

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxSecond Year Slytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:40 am
Second year, Slytherin Seeker
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Stunned silence shot within her, and bled into her veins, even her breaths were bare, and light, barely rising her own chest to absorb as little oxygen as she could, to make herself seem smaller, statuesque—as if she wasn’t even truly there. But even her shadowed self was a glare of light too hard to miss, with brightly glowing locks of blonde, and compassionate eyes of misted green. And as Roi redirected his attention upon her, her silence was all that had unraveled.

Luckily, Trinity had interjected, allowing the young blonde to the comfort of her own silence. But even so, her father’s chiding voice cut through her mind.

She curtseyed once again, this time, bending her knee much lower, and inclining forward much deeper, sinking in to herself as she bowed to him for the second time, a brightly gleaming smile expressed the pleasure of noting even just that hint of a softened tone offered to her. ”And another, Your Grace,” she spoke again, softly, and sweetly. Her eyes had never once dared to meet the twist of green upon gold, in all of the fairytales she had read, the evil kings never seemed to appreciate it when looked upon straight in the eye—so her gaze never so much as lifted from those dragonhide boots he wore. ”In Gryffindor.”

And more, she realized. If she could get her hands safely around the Cloud brothers, there would only be a matter of the youngest brother’s newest object of his desire. She was a Ravenclaw, if she remembered correctly, but her older brother was a Gryffindor…

Desires: Safety
Troubles: Perfection

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 am

User Image
User Image

Roi simply smiled and nodded to the young girl.
"Very well, Trinity, you find these four people, and you wrap your strings around them. Before the end of the school year." He said as his eyes moved to Trinity, a glint of anger behind his eyes gleamed.

He turned back to Anabelle and tilted his head slightly,
"Now Miss Rich, I would like for you, to keep an eye on the first year twins." He said as he sneered menacingly to her. He spoke again to her, "And when I give the order, you take Logan, and... Dispose, of Lucas." The last few words had such truth in them, that it was impossible that he seemed to be kidding, it was a true, and official order for her.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:48 pm
Second year, Slytherin Seeker
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Shock, it coursed through her veins like a tidal wave, snapping every synapse to attention as it pumped with her, mingling within the iron twinge of blood and oxygen. Those words, that command, her command rattled in her bones with a pulse pounding proclamation, an excitement that was as shameful and regretted as surely as it had sprouted. And though her eyes of misted green like the haze over a bog had resided perilously upon those shoes, she knew he wanted to see her. See the reaction and gauge her possibilities, but, was he doing this to test her? Did he know she would succeed, or worse, fail?

Was it already obvious? Had her pawn already been played before having ever met the man who would seal her fate, and offer her the choice of life she had always been denied.

”Of course, Your Grace,” she had whispered upon a silver thread, rising her gaze upon him, riddled with wonder, fear, and anxiety. ”As you command it.”

Desires: Safety
Troubles: Perfection

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:15 pm

User Image
User Image

Roi twitched Tay's face into that sinister smile and nodded to her. Slowly he looked at Zane and stared at him for a minute before speaking.
"Zane, with Horus Hallia here I may not be around for very much longer. So until I return I am leaving you in charge of my army." He said. He hated the taste that the words left behind, but they were the truth. He knew why Horus was here. His whole mission was written on that bastards face.

Slowly he straightened his bodies posture and looked at Shin Sever. Tays mouth forming a thin line as he thought of what mission to give the Prefect. He smiled that sinister smile again as he spoke to him.
"And what is your name?" He asked the upperclassman.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Angry.
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:21 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin watched as everything happaned. He was not one to enterupt, or get int the way. He knew what he was good at and not many in the school trusted or even knew of him. However when his new lord turned his eyes on him, he knew what to do and say. He bowed to Roi as he would his father or any Lord above him. "My name is Shin Sever Lord" he said. He knew what was attached to his name. His family was well known for potions, aswell as knowladge of the dark arts. They had been for a long..long time. Shins health was not as good as his siblings, to be honest, his health was poor, and his scared half face was not all together pretty, but he had things the otehrs here did not. A greater knowladge for one, just by being older. And he was a prefect.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Allert
Emotional state? Level
Physical State? Lossing weight, anorexic.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:36 pm

User Image
User Image

Roi slowly took in the boys appearance, he looked like he was on his way across the River Styx. Which made him slightly raise one of Tay's eyebrows. Slowly he asked the boy,
"Tell me Shin, what do you have to offer me? What services can you provide for me? Mainly because you look like your on your way through the River Styx." He was hoping for a good answer or he'd just use him for either recruitment or to make that little rat and her guardian suffer.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin listened. No one had ever commented on his apperance before. "To be honnest, I am not good at spells, However I am rather good at potions, having been doing them, illegaly sence I was 5." he looked at his to thin hands. He thought about it for a second. "My family would be willing to help your...cause" he said. "All, except my elddest brother, are deeply into the dark arts. They all do potions, although, not quite as well as me" He did not know why his potions skills were so good, maybe because he was horrible at spell work. The only reason his mother had not disowned him was because of his potion skills. "I am also trusted, thanks to the fact that I am a prefect...Unnoticed if you could say"
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Allert
Emotional state? Level

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:04 pm

User Image
User Image

Roi shifted Tay's posture as his limbs grew a little sore. Slowly he pondered what he could use the boy for. Excellent at potions, something that Roi could use. He decided he would use the boy for something more important then recruitment and other such things. He decided to give him a simple order,
"Well Shin, I want you to shape up, get healthier. I don't want my servant a walking corpse. The Gravekeeper certainly would take advantage. Your orders, are to find some way to weaken Colton Raines. Both physically and mentally. By any means possible." He said, mentioning one of the gods of his time and of Egypt.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:29 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin heard the health comment and nodded. He hated food, hated it and never appeared at meals, he did nto plan to start, but he could drink more water, water was good, or even juice. He shuddered. he hated juice. He then heard about Colton Rains. He had seen that boy before. He grinned. Oh he could find a way, that boy was a third year, but he was still a student and not a prefect. "Would You like a potion, or..something..else to weaken him Lord?" he asked, bowing to show he understood his orders.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Allert
Emotional state? Level

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:38 pm

User Image
User Image

The demon smiled as he heard the next words the boy spoke. He shrugged Tay's shoulders and simply replied,
"Do whatever it takes. I demand excellent results though however. Once you've finished with the idiot, work on Phinelia Von Ichval. Only, make life a living hell for her." He was pleased. Very pleased at this boy's talents, finally a valuable tool he could use. He was done trying to kill the b***h, now he just wanted her to suffer. She shouldn't have the peace of being judged by Anubis. No, she deserved to take a never ending trip on the River Styx.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Intrigued.
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

Trinity remained completely silent but felt herself burn with fury. How could Roi possibly choose Zane, he was worthless. She had been his faithful servant, she had never once failed him or disobeyed him but somehow he had been chosen over her and she had still yet to receive an assignment of any importance, she was better then them and she knew it. Trinity just stared down at her green and silver tie with her hands fulled behind her back gently.

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxSecond Year Slytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:02 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin nodded. He understood. He had two people to work on and he had to get results. He bowed again, stepping back. He knew that he had his orders. If his Lord was done addressing him, he would leave to start the mission, he just needed a potion...he woundered what one would be best. His face looked calculating.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Allert
Emotional state? Level

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff