Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Chamber Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:39 pm
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Suspicions confirmed the moment the words left the lips of the otherwise silent professor of healing, the man was rather stoic, and proved useful in the background scheming, but it seemed now that the battlefield had been pierced, Lukas Brighton would be one of the first to react. Remington nodded in agreement, the notable work of the unforgivable curse always left a sour note on his tongue. The surprise flashed on his features as he averted his attention to the Headmistress. She hadn’t seemed to be too focused on his ideals, but there would be time for that later. If someone was breaking in to Hogwarts to steal those children, it’d be best he were the only one to know. Another short nod, and Remington spun on his heel determined to search the dungeons before he waded through the school grounds. Stopping short, his eyes fell upon a young Slytherin girl. The relation between victim and observer was uncanny, but he decided it best to hurry along.

”Infensus deprehensio,” he murmured under his breath as he disappeared into the shadows of the dungeons.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
Head Auror Ministry Of Magic
Order Of Merlinˌ Third Class
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Despite it all, I do this job for my children Tamara and William

Arthur Radcliffe found his way to the Dungeon Chamber where the murder occurred, with his Aurors trailing behind him. He stopped to quickly survey the scene before striding in. "Headmistress. Professors," he said as he entered. He knelt beside the girl's body and waved his wand over it. Turning to face his Aurors, he said, "Definitely the Killing Curse. Kit, Michael and Arnold, set out and start searching the ground. Bailey and Xenos, fan out and search the dungeons, then join the others in the Forest."

▂▃▅{Out Of Character} ... ▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image
Kit Maximas

Transfer Auror from the U.S.

Dead bodies were not a new thing for the soldier wizard. He had seen many men and women dead from spell and even some by hand-to-hand combat. Most have been his enemies but some were his fellow allies taken to soon or dying in combat. However the sight of a dead child, a girl no less, was something even Kit found hard to set himself for. A growl escaped the man as he looked on with the other Aurors and listened to Arthur give his orders.

"Sir, yes sir," the acknowledgement was low and it was clear Kit was hoping to be the one to find the murdering scum who did this.

Looking to Michael and Arnold, the two assigned to the task with him, he gave a nod as he moved closer to the two. He had done little in the way of socializing with the other Aurors, even during his off duty times the American wizard had spent his time going over case files and old records to keep himself up to date on the recent and not so recent affairs of the country. Arnold looked normal enough but he would be lying if he thought Michaels missing limb was not a possible liability. Regardless he would give them both professional respect as they would not be in their positions had they not earn it.

"If the forest is our most likely rally point then we should sweep the grounds as a squad, put more eye on one area and also be able to suppress the target should we make contact. We might want to have a look around the lake as well, it's a large enough body of water so the possibility of our target going there is also likely, slim but still likely. If either of you two know the terrain better fill free to take point and I'll run rearguard."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image
The Blood Baron
Ghost of Slytherin House

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

So much commotion in his dungeon! The noise! The clamor! The Bloody Baron sighed. He might as well go ahead and assess the situation in the chambers. Maybe he could yell at the witches and wizards to keep quiet and give him some peace.

When the Bloody Baron arrived at the scene, he only saw a couple professors, Headmistress Swan, and a couple other authoritative-looking people he didn't quite recognize. They seemed to be concentrated in a specific spot. So, the ghost glided toward the mass of people. Nobody noticed his presence for now, it seemed.

The Bloody Baron stretched his neck and floated at a higher altitude than usual to get a better view of what was going on, but still kept his distance. A girl lay calmly on the floor, a look of concerning terror in her eyes. The Baron knew instantly that she had died, and perhaps it was why so many wizards and witches was at the scene.

He flew closer to get a closer look at the girl's body. She seemed awfully familiar, like he had seen her before. Was it during her visit in the chambers? Or maybe he saw her in the halls? Halls. That was it!
"Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen. I think I just saw the girl a couple minutes ago. But, you know, dead." The tone of his voice suggested otherwise, that the word "dead" didn't mean the normal death "dead", but rather something completely different.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Heart knows no sorrow like the sorrow of regretting."
- Martha L. Hoffman

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

▷I just can't help myself... I am this good looking.◁

Out of breath, sweating profusely and looking as if he were about to pass out, Eldak entered the Dungeon Chamber where Erianthe was murdered. "Zane..." He said, still breathing heavily. "Zane Acacia... is not in the common room... He's not in the castle..." He steadied himself against the wall. "it must be him..."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

Anya looked up when Eldak came storming into the chamber, out of breath and looking about to faint. "Are you suggesting that her brother did this?" She looked over to Arthur for his interpretation. But her mind was swimming. How could her brother be the murderer? What could drive the boy to kill his sister? Anya shook her head and began to rub her temples.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Arthur looked up as well when Eldak came bounding into the room and moved over to assist the weary looking man. "It is possible, although we can't be sure until the boy is located. We can't be certain that he's not in the school, although him out of his chambers does now put him on our suspect list. When the boy is located, we'll see what spells he has cast recently and that should acquit him of this. He'll be going through enough with the news of his sister."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:56 pm
❝I wish that you would just leave, cause your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone.❞

User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█

Confusion filled the young girl as she listened to what the older witches and wizards were saying. At least some of that confusion left once one of the aurors said something about the killing curse. Yet what did that have to do with Zane? Unless of course, that group he had become entangled with had finally gotten to him. When the Headmistress asked Professor Athlis if he suspected Zane of killing his own sister, Jasmine's confusion left her only to be replaced by a sense of panic. Was Erianthe dead?

Her question was answered when she finally managed to get a glimpse at what had made the other girl scream. The thing that had caused panic to infiltrate those the Slytherin thought to be safe from the feeling's clutches. The reason why Hogwarts had been locked down and the aurors called.

Jasmine did not want to believe that the firey hair she saw belonged to her sister. She didn't want to believe that the body lying cold upon the dungeon ground was dead. Yet her heart told her otherwise.

"Eri!" the girl cried out in anguish as she sprinted to her sister, not caring who she bumped into. Jasmine knelt by her sister, tears streaming down her face. She buried her face in her sister's chest, not wanting everyone to see. Her sister was gone from her. Gone, and never to return.

Slytherin Keeper

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:43 am
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

The girl, Jasmine, cried out and dropped beside the body of her sister, tears streaming down her face. Anya nodded to Lukas that the calming draught would probably be needed for her. Then she turned her head to the Baron. "Baron, if this information is true, the boy may still be hiding down here. You know all the places he could be hiding. Would you please search them for me?" She nodded to him and slipped her arm around Jasmine. "Come sweet thing. There's nothing you can do for her now. Your brother is missing. That may not mean he did this though. He may be hurt as well. I need you to tell me anything that may help us."

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:45 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

The Head Auror moved over to Jasmine as the Headmistress was trying to calm her knelt beside her. "Hello Jasmine. My name is Arthur Radcliffe. I'm the Head Auror with the Ministry. I know this is a trying time for you, but we need your help. Can you tell us anything about your brother and sister that you may think is pertinent?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:59 am
User Image
The Blood Baron
Ghost of Slytherin House

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The Bloody Baron was about to leave the chamber, considering how most had ignored him. But then a girl started to break down and Headmistress Swan addressed what he previously said. Though it seems that she was more worried about the killer on the loose than the confused-looking girl he just bumped into. Priorities.

"
Oh, sure. Of course, ma'am. Though I seriously doubt that the killer is still in Hogwarts, but I'll go see. Carry on, you youngsters," he said, floating away from the scene. Murder at Hogwarts. It wasn't unheard of.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Heart knows no sorrow like the sorrow of regretting."
- Martha L. Hoffman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:08 am
❝I wish that you would just leave, cause your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone.❞

User Image

Jasmine couldn't believe it. Her sister was gone. The drum within her chest no longer beat. Erianthe was dead. The Slytherin remained oblivious to what was going on around her until she felt an arm around her. The girl had no idea who it was that hugged her, only that it was a woman. The girl leaned up against her, tears still falling from her eyes. She heard two seperate people ask her if she knew anything that could help. "I-I've seen Zane sneak around a lot. He's been coming down here ever since our first year," Jasmine sniffled, trying to piece together words. What would her parents think?

Slytherin Keeper

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:59 am
User Image
User Image

Bailey was glad that she had prepared herself for this mentally. Putting her feet in the past allowed for the sight of the dead body to be more of a fact than a shock, though she kept quiet behind Arthur regardless, listening to all of the discussion and taking mental notes, until orders were finally given.

"Yes, sir," she nodded automatically, moving towards the corridor with her wand in hand to sweep the rest of the dungeons for the missing boy, who may or may not have been the killer. However, just before she was out of sight, she heard Kit's suggestion about all of the aurors sticking together. While she agreed with him, she waited anyway for a response from Arthur, and when he didn't provide one, she assumed he was leaving the details up to them.

"Come on, then," she told Kit, gesturing towards the core of the dungeons. "I believe I'm the most recent Hogwarts graduate, so the layout is still fresh to me. Same with the forest," she told them, still moving as she spoke. "But come on, we have to hurry. Everybody spread out. Send up red sparks if you find anything, other wise we'll meet back up at the bottom of the dungeons staircase and head out to the forest together." Bailey's voice became urgent as she turned to the rest of the dungeons, intent on checking each and every corner before moving out to the forest.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Arthur nodded in response to what the girl said. "Do you know any of his assoc...I mean friends? Does he usually come down here with someone?" He had to remind himself that he was talking to a thirteen year, who just lost her sister. He let out a light sigh at the thought and remembered back to when Tamara was that age.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara entered the dungeon chamber and took in the scene. Headmistress Swan was here, there was her father, a teenage girl and, oh, a dead body. Well, that explains a lot, she thought to herself and cleared her throat, announcing her presence. "Hello Headmistress, Father," she said as she moved into the room fully.  
The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff