Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:21 pm
Arika ran and stopped in front of a tree she changed and looked around "I' m so sorry i didn't ,mean this to happen "she said and went to him  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:16 pm
In consideration he had turned away so she could change. Though once he heard footsteps he peered back to her. Blinking a bit at her, he then shrugged as if it was no big deal."It's fine.. But why did that lady want to kill you..?"Asked his voice quietly as he peered to her. It was actually very confusing to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:07 am
"She is a shrine maiden it is her job to kill me"she said and went near him "My name is Arika"she said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:46 pm
Looking to her a bit, he was really getting confused. Shaking his head he placed his hands on his head. He heard about such things as a child but were they really real? Looking to her a bit once she introduced herself he then blinked before feeling his cheeks burn. Though bowing a bit he then smiled a bit before looking to her."I'm Kaoru Furuki.. It's nice to meet you, Arika.."He said softly yet shyly as he looked to her. Nodding his greeting to her a bit he then glanced to the side wondering what he was going to do now.. Surely he couldn't protect her forever from that woman..  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:33 am
The shrine maiden was now close to them three other women came as well "Arika it is your time to die the winter here won't ever go away until your here understand "the woman said "Yes Fubuki i understand but please spare this boys life "Arika said and walked closer to The woman "I will don't worry just pass on already"the woman said
The woman : User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:47 am
Watching them, he felt his eyes widen surprised that she'd sacrifice herself just to spare him. Moving forward he took her hand before standing next to her. Smiling a bit he looked over to her a little."If your going out, you shouldn't be alone.. You know..?"Murmured his voice quietly before he looked on to the maiden nodding his head a bit.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:54 am
The maiden smiled and turned her back to him "Come he is a strong boy Arika i wish you well"she said and ran away "Fubuki"Arika said in surprise "I wish you well too"she said and smiled and turned to Kaoro"Thank you"she said and blushed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:05 pm
Blinking a bit confused he then pointed forward a bit confused. Looking over to Arika a little he tilted his head."Uh... Weren't they supposed to kill us..? Geez, this is all confusing.. First they want to kill us now their running off..?"Spoke out his voice confused before he placed both hands on his head. Shaking it a bit he pursed his lips into a pout from being so confused.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:14 pm
"It is right that they wanted to kill me but Fubuki is a weird girl so "she said and smiled "Umm here"she said and took out an blue flower and gave it to him  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:23 pm
Listening to her, he dropped his hands before looking to her. Taking the flower a bit he looked down to it then back to her. Smiling a bit he leaned in brushing his lips against her cheek. Pulling away he looked to the side a bit his cheeks slightly flustered."Thanks.. For everything.."Murmured his voice quietly before he nodded a little.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:29 pm
Arika blushed like mad "Umm it is i who has to thank you you saved my life a minute ago "she said and took him by the hand and ran deep in the woods in a cave but the strange thing was inside the cave was warm "Welcome to my home"she said and blushed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:40 pm
Following her, he then stopped a bit before looking about. Shrugging a bit he looked to her and smiled."It was no biggie.. But I figured if I was to die.. I wouldn't want to be alone.. So I just did it without even thinking it through.."Admitted his voice quietly before he nodded a bit. Looking about the cave he wondered if maybe he should invite her to stay with him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:01 pm
"Here is were i was killed "she said and sat down "Here in this cave when i came to i saw my body lifeless i didn't know who i was just that i was the snow woman and that i was bad luck"she said and made tea "Do you want tea"she asked  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:22 pm
Looking to her a little, his eyes widened once she mentioned she was killed her. She was a ghost, or snow woman.. Taking it all into consideration he looked down a bit. So it wasn't much like a home but a tomb. Jumping a bit once she asked if he wanted tea he nodded gently."A-Ah, yes thankyou Arika.. But if this is where you died then why would you want to stay here..? If you don't mind me asking that is.."Murmured his voice quietly yet curiously looking over to her. Blinking a bit he tilted his head in curiousity.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:03 pm
"Because my body is here and i can't move it and i can't stay outside whitout it since it is not barried under the ground"she said and gave him tea "It was all because of bullies that i died since i was plain they always bullied me but that night they pushed me harder against the wall and i hit my head too hard and i let go of life"she said and sipped tea  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff