Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Slytherin Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:28 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // First Year // Slytherin Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Slytherins
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tired and annoyed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Will this night ever end?'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien's eyes turned to the prefect, and he fought to cover his distaste. William Nott... The name seemed familiar, though he couldn't place it. Probably someone his father had mentioned, or rather, related to someone. His family was fairly well connected, and he must be from an old family, to carry himself as he did. Damien inclined his head slightly, meeting the older student's gaze. William seemed to be searching his face, looking for something. Damien wondered if perhaps he seemed familiar to him as well. "Damien Warren Edgeworth, son of Wesley Edgeworth. My father is on the Governor's Board. I-" He was cut off when the other student, the girl, bumped into him. Damien schooled his features, taking on a demeanor much calmer than how he felt. It wouldn't do to snap at his fellow Slytherins. They were the connections he would most need to forge at school. They were the important ones, the ones with titles and bloodlines. So, he inclined his head to the girl, and to the female prefect when she approached to check on the situation. "Everything is quite alright. It was just an accident; I suppose you were so taken with the school, you weren't looking ahead at where we were going, and didn't see me stop, yes?" He directed the second half of his statement to the girl who'd bumped him, a gentle reproach in his voice. She should really learn to watch where she was going.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

Lavender-Rose listened to the boy as he told the Prefect girl what happened and couldn't help but get irritated. His voice was sweet enough, yes, but the way he spoke made her think of adults. The ones who speak to children like they don't know anything and will never truly understand the world. "Yea. I just didn't expect someone to suddenly stop in front of me." She fixed her blue and green eyes on him. His whole posture, his character oozed diplomacy. 'He's a pure-blood definitely'. This must be why people hate Slytherin. People who are on their high horses like him." But, I do apologize." Instead of being rude any further she decided to take the kinder approach. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer as they would say. "I'm Lavender-Rose Lunette DuBois." She held out her hand.

[....]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / SLYTHERIN / PUREBLOOD

User Image // User Image // User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image // User Image // User Image

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Skymira

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:42 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // First Year // Slytherin Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Slytherins
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tired and annoyed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Surely she didn't just blame ME for her not looking where she was going?'

User Image

Damien arched his eyebrow, just barely keeping himself from snapping at the girl. She was not seriously trying to blame him for her bumping into him? Surely she had more sense than that. Surely the girl wasn't honestly blaming him for her not looking where she was going. And yet, it seemed like she was. "Regardless of whether your expected it or not, you should always look where your going. If you hadn't bumped into me, you could have tripped over a loose stone, or something someone left in the hallway, or dropped. It's never wise to let your eyes wander while you walk. But, I can understand being distracted. It is a rather lovely castle." His tone was soft and kind, something that he always did when he was angry, the only thing that could keep him from losing his temper. He buried the annoyance and the anger down, telling himself that she probably just didn't want to admit to a fault. He could understand that; he was the same way, his pride the curse of being born to such a noble line. So, he took her hand, smiling at her. She was in his house, one of his kind. He mustn't drive a wedge between them. "Damien Warren Edgeworth. Perhaps this weekend, or during an off period, we could explore the castle together, familiarize ourselves with it. Then things like this won't happen to either of us. After all, I'm sure that you aren't the only one to be distracted by it. I fear my lack of interest is mostly because I'm quite tired, and eager to get to bed." Truthfully, he couldn't care less about seeing the castle, but it was never too late to start making connections, and she was the first person he'd spoken to, really, since the sorting, other than Michelle. As they were cousins, there was already a connection there, though she didn't care to admit it yet. But this girl was one he could forge a friendship with, to use after they had left the school.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:37 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Curiosity piqued, Tay didn’t feign the interest that sparkled like molten gold in his eyes as he watched the interaction unfold between the two first years like an unwinding rose, each petal a pertinent part of the act to the play that would always, in the end, result in the same way. The smirk that suddenly donned his lips bled far too much knowledge than one ought to know, a certain sinister darkness caressed his being as his eyes softened too gently to be true. The Edgeworth name was as noble as his own blood ran, and, he began to idly wonder what had held this young first year so tightly wound. Discernible enough through the same features that he had once worn at that age, though, it was hidden well under softly spoken lies.

”—You should find me if you ever need anything.” He interjected gently, simply another rolling wave in the open sea, though, directed intently and clearly upon Damien Edgeworth, and no one else. ”Come along now students, the secret passageway is right up here past the sconce with a twisted serpents head along the base. The password is Salazar.” Tay exclaimed, much more loudly to broadcast his thundering voice across the rush of Slytherin’s traversed along the corridor. Suddenly, a shift of concrete grinded behind him, breaking and twisting away and leading into the mouth of the common room, the serpents den.

[[[Exit to: Slytherin Common Room]]]]

╔══════════════╗
Location: Leaving Slytherin Corridor to the Slytherin Common Room
Mood: Callous
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:50 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle watched the interaction between Damien and Lavender with a slight interest. Of course, he would be assuming that all Slytherins had good blood, but that was not true. She knew there were at least a few half bloods and she'd heard rumor that some were even muggle born now, but she really doubted that. A playful smirk danced on her face as she turned away from Damien and watched as the way to the common room was revealed. She took note of the password and stored it away for later use, before following Tay in.
User Image
OOC:...

Feeling: Amused
Where I am: Slytherin Common Room
What I'm doing: Walking
Who I'm with: The Slytherins
Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

"Yes, that would be..helpful." Lavender-Rose smiled before squeezing Damien's hand and letting it go. She stared him in the eye and realized that though Slytherin may have a few good people, like Nova, he wouldn't be one of them. When the prefect boy interjected Lavender-Rose fell back in line with the other first years. 'An interesting bunch of people we are.' she thought to herself. She kept a mental note pf the password before following her fellow Slytherins into the common room.

[To the Slytherin Common Room]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / SLYTHERIN / PUREBLOOD

User Image // User Image // User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image // User Image // User Image

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Skymira

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

Slytherin

Daisy sighed as she walked up to the entrance and smiled,"Salazar!" The entrance opened for her ad she stepped into the common room as she yawned. 
O.o.C:  

Character Info
Friends: Dominic and Belle

Crush: Dominic, just a little though.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:50 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fifth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

The trip was silent, on her part, she supposed she should have conversed more, but she merely directed with a weary gaze and point of finger, documenting the grand foyer of the castle that lead to the grand staircase which was astray from the lower spiral staircase they maneuvered down to the dungeons below where the Slytherins and Hufflepuffs resided. With a gesture, she pointed down the first long and dreary winding corridor, pointing out the potions room and the several professors classrooms before continuing on.

”And this,” she paused, landing several hundred paces deep where a particular slithering notch in the wall was hidden, ”Is where you’ll find the common room, the password is ashwinder, don’t forget, or you’ll be stuck waiting until someone comes along that knows the password.” She had warned, but by then, the mouth to the common room had already unfolded and stretched, revealing the murky green ambiance of the room, the dark, black plush leather cushioning and ancient wooden structures and portraits.

Slytherin Corridor to Slytherin Common Room
Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:55 am
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
The trip was rather quiet and odd as he followed the prefect down the stairs and through the halls. They reached their destination and she began to speak about a password.
'A password really? Ok I guess Ashwinder...'
He thought as he saw the wall collapse upon itself to reveal a large ornate room littered with green furniture and portraits all over the walls it seemed serene and he walked through the threshold.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jades Theme
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Excited
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image

╫ First Year | Slytherin | Cadis Etrama Di Raizel ╫

Following the prefect, the young Slytherin arrived at the dungeon. I love magic. He said as the common room unfold.

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Somnis

Wealthy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image𝔜𝔬𝔲 tʀɩɛ∂ tσ ʟσϲк мɛ 𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫.
xxxxI ╒συη∂ tɦɛ kɛʏ. 𝔏𝔦𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔢.
Just untie 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰// that break & 𝔟𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔢.

►► The first year trailed at the back of the group, catching up as they descended to where the Slytherin common room was located. She stretched on her tiptoes to see over the heads of the other first years gathered around the entrance as the Prefect spoke of a password, which Nora immediately committed to memory. The mouth of the common room emerged and the first years were exposed to their new home for the first time: the black leather and misty green light of the Slytherin common room. Nora's eyes flicked around quickly, assessing the antiquity of the space before focusing on the windows. Unless she was mistaken, and that was unlikely, the light streaming through the windows was rippling gently, like water. The common room being under the school, Nora guessed that the space was submerged beneath the Black Lake, lending its enigmatic, eerie atmosphere.User Image

𝔑σʀą 𝔍ɛąη ℜɛмɩηɢʈση
ʀɛα∂ мʏ ℓɩƿs:
Sℓʏтнɛrιn Ғιrsт ʏɛαr ƿʋrɛʙℓσσ∂

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 am
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Sixth Year

User Image Jess guided a group of first years behind her, but didn't wish to interrupt her fellow prefect. Belle was doing a great job, giving the younger Slytherin a polite nod. Jess' green eyes scanned her charges to make sure that they were all accounted for -- although the willowy redhead had an impression that she was herding sheep...  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:35 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Slytherin Corridor/ Common Room Entrance

It was interesting to watch Belle and Jessi lead the new first years down into the dungeon and guide them along. It was a fortunate thing that these two were Prefects, because if it had been just up to Tay there was sure to be a catch or hook in the whole thing somewhere. Plus it wasn’t a bad thing to have two lovely ladies being the ones people continued to look to for questions, was much easier on the eyes than the other prefects that he had seen so far.

Ronyo had come along with the rest of the first years as he was doing his best to keep mental notes on a few as he walked. There would need to be watches placed on a few of them to see how they decided to take the ideals. That would have to wait until the club was better outfit though, and they would need to get the recruitment underway shortly. In the present company of first years a few stood out, either by not standing out or by having a scent about them that had Ronyo’s nose twitching. His sixth sense played in as well helping to identify those that might be giving off a more negative vibe, and once he had the time to meditate and expand his sensory input he could get a better idea about everyone.

Nora looked to be one to keep an eye on, more because she seemed to have some connection to Tay which was usually a bad thing. She was also quiet, more than most Slytehrin first years who like to brag about their heritage or spoke about superiority. Her silence spoke louder than any banter or boast that could have been made. Jaden was an odd one, with his supposed deal offered to Marina it showed a person who might be trying to reach too quickly without knowing his setting. By the way Marina looked and spoke she had not meet the boy until that moment which meant it likely Jaden did not know her either. A curious case indeed and one Ronyo would be watching closer should Marina accept the offer from the club.

All of that could be dealt with in time but for now Ronyo moved off to the side as the first years filed into the common room. Seeing the vibrant red hair from the great hall Ronyo moved to stand just behind and to Jessi’s side as she watched the students move along. They had not gotten to really speak much during the feast with all the odd interruptions and what not that seemed to take center stage this year. Now though Ronyo smiled as he could see the red head show much more life and purpose behind her actions and new duty of prefect.

“It suits you. Nice to see the prefect badge on someone who I don’t have to worry about the power going to their head, you start going all power monger on us and I’ll have to do something about that, “Ronyo chuckled and held his smile showing his statement was meant all in fun.”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:46 am
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Sixth Year

User Image Jess's attention immediately focused on Ronyo Storm, and smiled back her fellow classmate, "I am glad you approve, Ronyo. I would hasten to think what people would say, if you were to make a move to handle me. These walls do have ears, you know."  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Slytherin Corridor/ Common Room Entrance

For a moment Ronyo found he was unable to think of something clever or even just simple to reply with. His comment had been in fun and so too did Jessi’s seem but there was something else lining those words and tone. She was differently much livelier than she had been in the past years and she turned his word around on him with ease. That subtle change in infuses and tone had made the idea of “handling” the red headed prefect something else entirely.

“Umm…yes, these walls do tend to…tend to listen a lot don’t they?” He had stammered, why had he stammered?

His answer was shallow to be sure and was hardly a response to Jessi’s own. He had spoken to the girl many times over the years and never failed to engage in a thoughtful or intelligent conversation. Although all those times there had always seemed to be something else on her mind, as if her true self or ideas were being held back by something. Whatever it was had been done away with like a dam being destroyed and the waters it held let loose. Ronyo cleared his throat as he tried to recover from his odd showing and make a better attempt to hold a conversation.

“So how was your summer Jessi? You have an appearance of someone who truly enjoyed the break, I trust it was enjoyable.”  
The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff