Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
random roleplay peeps? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:01 pm
Kino closed her eyes and touched his lips. Keeping her lips on his. They started floatinf now and kino felt a angel smileing at them. " my angel! I finally have my angel!" She said in her mind happy. A tear rolled off her cheek. The angel smiled and sang with katiana and her angel. It was like heaven came to earth.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:03 pm
artemis was unsure of what to do about them floating so he contuined to kiss her  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:43 pm
(Brain freeze lol.. now I don't kno wat to write.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 pm
( eek me either)  

darbear94

mii jigoku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:17 pm
[I'll help!!!]
[This is another character I use often....sorta]

A sharp hiss erupted from the bushes as a tall figure stepped out from the shadows. Her long black hair covered post of her face, but pale skin was visible under the long hair. The girl stepped out from the shadows and brushed the hair out of her face. A bright smile formed on her lips as she saw the two. "Get a room!" She yelled, kicking some dirt but failing miserably. Eventually she threw a small rock. "Come on...not in public." She said. A small tag on her bag revealed her name was Myra. Myra was dressed in a small bikini and was clearly headed to the beach.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:27 pm
artemis glared at the new girl that had appeared "that was really needed?"  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 pm
Kino looked at the girl. " pretty." She said softly. Rein got up and tried to walk to the girl but katiana whacked him in the head with a plate. " flirt on your own time you weirdoo." Katiana said to rein. (Thank you smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:29 pm
sigh "well that was fun while it lasted so why were we floating and why did you throw the rocks" he snapped at the girl  

darbear94

mii jigoku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:40 pm
Myra raised her eyebrow. When on of the boys was whacked on the head and turned to the other guy. "Why were you floating and kissing in public? I think thats a better question. As for why you were floating I can take a good guess by saying you're her angel...I mean, it's pretty obvious since your girlfriend here was practically screaming 'my angel! My angel!' " Myra said making a bad imitation of the girl. She swung her bag over to her other arm and her sunglasses fell out of her bag. She rolled her eyes and picked them up. "I'm such a klutz." She said rolling her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:25 pm
"no im not not too sure about that jsut regular person got caught up in this stuff" he picked his knife back up and put it away  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:28 pm
Kino looked at the white ghostlike angel in back of her. "Holy bell, where have you been?" She asked quietly. Holy bell pointed up then put her hands together and put it on her ear. " oh asleep." Kino said. Then looked at the other girl. "He's not my angel. She is. And were floating??" Kino looked down and blushed embaraased putting them back on the ground. "Epic fail sis." Rein said. Katiana got a bottle of sake and drank it all. Rein waved to the girl that had the sunglasses. " hello pretty lady, will you show me around sometime?" He winked and katiana laughed. ' dang idiot already knows where everything is.' Katiana said to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:51 pm
"so your angel found you what does it mean now"  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:44 am
"Now i became a fullflegde goddess." Kino said. She hugged artemis. Then let go and frowned. "But I might have to return to heaven..." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:54 am
his heart dropped "w-what so i may not see you agian"  

darbear94

mii jigoku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:13 pm
Myra smirked then winked at the guy who asked her to show him around. "Okay well I know when it's gonna get all mushy and gooey with love and stuff so ima leave." She said jerkin her thumb behind her. Myra turned halfway. "Just don't have sexual intercourse in public!" She said loudly and winked.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff