Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:32 pm
all the guys were asking conner if they had *** and conner shook his head and the guys went "awwwwwwwwwww" " hey i dont want annie to regret our first time so ill do it when she's ready"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:40 pm
Getting up she blushed brightly shaking her head as her friends giggled and laughed at her shyness. Walking out she shut the door quietly behind her from being embarassed. Why didn't she just let it happen? Pursing her lips she made her rounds checking on her patients. Though finishing she walked out sighing closing one of her patients doors. Leaning against the wall she placed her pen to her lips idly thinking.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:12 pm
Conner looked at his charts as he walked through the halls and ran into Annie before blushing " oh hey,"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Jumping a bit seeing him, her cheeks flustered quickly. Looking to the ground a bit she nodded idly. Sighing she then smiled a bit looking up to him."H-Hi.."She said softly before looking back to the ground. She felt so awkward around him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:09 pm
Conner was still blushing "so uh.........how are the patients doing?" he said trying to make things less ocward.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:17 am
Reaching a hand up she curled a strand of hair around her finger. Shrugging she then looked up to him her cheeks still a bit flustered."Good, their doing much better than before.."She said softly nodding before looking to the ground. Moving her foot forward a bit she then nodded to herself. Looking up to him before unraveling the strand of hair from her finger."Hey, Conner.. Um.. Could I come over, later..?"Asked her voice quietly as she looked down shyly. Tonight would be the night. She'd make sure of it.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 am
Conner blushed "uhhh well sure .....so I'll see you tonight then?" he said rubbing the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:00 pm
Nodding a bit she then leaned up before kissing his lips briefly since no one was around. Pulling away she then smiled up to him walking off. Turning in her charts she then realized what she had gotten herself into. Blushing she shook the thoughts out of her head from wanting to do this.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:15 am
conner blushed and leaned against the wall putting his hand on his forhead."one thing after another. but i guess it's not so bad"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:57 am
Walking to the nurses station she sighed before being asked by a friend what happened. She began to make a face before shrugging a little. Though admitting her plans to her, her friend merely giggled saying it was about time. Blushing she shook her head a bit before sighing.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:32 pm
Conner couldn't take ten steps before his coworkers practically tacked him and demanded him to tell them what happened. Before long Conner told them that he and Annie had a date tonight. A few hours later he was in the cafeteria still being asked questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:58 pm
Finally finishing with a patient she held a clipboard to her chest. Gazing down to her watch she nodded silently to herself. It was time for a break. Walking to the cafeteria to get a water she walked along with friends talking about this and that. Then everything inbetween. Though noticing Connor she blushed before looking away talking quietly.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:44 pm
conner looked up and saw annie too and blush but smiled from the situation he was in. he she turned away he was a bit confused and was going to follow her but his friends stopped him "wonder whats on her mind" he thought  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:57 pm
Giggling a little with her friends as they cracked jokes. She then shrugged once her friends began whispering questions of Conner. She'd of course tell them after they were out of the cafeteria. Holding her water she paid for it humming idly before her and her friends exited the cafeteria giggling about things.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:56 pm
conner sighed as lunch finished and he went back to his patients "wonder what i should do to make tonight a special night" he said to himself as he gave his patients their meds.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff