Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:02 pm
Before Derik could answer, Legna wacked him behind the head.
Gosh Derik! Be nicer to a girl's feelings! Legna snapped at him as she comforted Ameri.
Whatever. Derik mummbled then started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:08 pm
Wiping her eyes a bit she smiled a little before giggling holding a hand over her lips. Giggling even more mischieviously she the looked to Derik before she chucked a hard marshmellow at his head."Oh, ho, ho, ho!! You actually fell for crocidle tears!!"Chimmed her voice as she smirked a bit. Sticking her tongue out at him a bit she giggled even more.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:17 pm
I don't care eitheg way. Derik said harshly.
Legna sighed and shook her head as she looked up at the sky again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 pm
Blinkinga bit hearing the harshness in his voice. Puffing out her cheeks stubbornly she looked the other way. Pouting her lips a bit she looked to the side."Like I even care what you think.."Retorted her soft voice laced with just as much harshness in it. Snatching her broom she sat on it before she began to float a bit. Glaring to the side she shook her head."You big dummy Derik!!"Cried out her voice as she soared past him on her broom. Not evening looking back she didn't want to be around him at the moment. Though she stopped once she was at her usual favorite little hiding spot.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:12 pm
Ariel had been distracted, she just now noticed Ameri. "Hi, I'm Ariel. Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:28 pm
Practically appearing back to the spot she had once been. She looked to the human girl a bit circling her a bit. Though once she asked who she was she moved forward hugging the girl before releasing her. Her little bat like wings extending before flapping a bit out happiness."I'm Ameri.. Pronounced Ame-E-R-E.. Nice to meet you Ariel.."Chimmed her voice happily as she nodded a bit. Her voice sounding very childish despite her appearance.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:10 am
Ariel laughed, "Nice to meet you too."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:02 pm
Beginning to float a bit she louged in the air on her side. Holding her hand underneath her head she looked forward. Her eyes were slightly glossed over from suddenly being tired and sleepy. Looking to the girl then Legna she rubbed at her eyes."So this is the girl who's supposed to end the war, hmmm..? She's pretty enough.. I approve.."Mumbled her voice quietly as she looked to the side. Curling up in midair her eyelids began to drop a bit before covering her eyes completely. Falling asleep in midair her bat like wings were extended behind her shoulderblades.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:02 pm
Ariel looked at Ameri, sleeping in midair, "Does she always do that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:30 pm
Legna smiled and nodded. Sometimes. She told her as she looked over to Ameri.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:00 pm
Rolling over a bit, it was almost like she was on an invisible bed. But in truth it was part of her magic. Unlike every other demon, she was born with certain powers. This was one of them, though using her powers would usually drain her. Prime example was that she had healed that crow earlier with her powers, but on the other hand she fell asleep quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:28 pm
Ariel stared at Ameri, there was something about her that made her insides burn. Was she jealous? No. She couldn't be. Jealous of what? It seemed like Ameri might like Derik. Was she jealous of that? Of course not, she like Derik like that. But the thought made her blush.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:52 pm
Derik looked over to Ariel. Why are you blushing? He asked harshly.
Legna giggled as Ameri sleeping and awed at her magic. She always was facinated by it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:24 pm
Waking up she sat up looking as if she were sitting on a chair. Rubbing her eyes she looked to the side a bit. She wondered when she'd exactly meet an angel. But in truth she'd always wanted to love an angel. Since she was too sweet of a demon. Looking to Ariel she moved forward before landing on the ground poking her cheek."Oi.. Do you not feel good..? I could heal you.. If you aren't.."Mumbled her voice quietly yet sleepily as she rubbed her eyes childishly.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:43 pm
Ariel blinked. She spoke fast. "What? No. no. I'm fine. Perfectly fine."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]