Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Remember when this place was more active? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Ifailedmywillsave

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:53 pm
gonk I'm sorry for leaving, you guys! Life is a harsh mistress. I'm really glad to be back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:57 am
Yeah i have been majorly lurking on Gaia in general lately...with the whole stepping down from modding and life exploding (work, family, people dying, relationships crumbling...the whole works) and all my free time being taken up by roller derby xD  

angelfromdown-under

Romantic Whisperer

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:03 pm
I don't lurk. I just pop in now and then. I'm working, working out, painting, and some other things which don't involve other people. :B <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image

I've only just returned to Gaia after disappearing for a couple years (college and stuff) but I remember when this place was constantly active. Regardless I should be poking my head in from time to time.

Issildia Nevar

Dapper Genius

Sazumei-Chan

1,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:21 pm
WOwWie!
It's been forever since I actually logged on and wrote something on guild forum.
I sure haven't forgotten Kosai though~
Tee Hee Hee!~<3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:48 pm
Szen
I don't lurk. I just pop in now and then. I'm working, working out, painting, and some other things which don't involve other people. :B <3

i had this strange urge to lick you. which has nothing to do with this topic or post, but i thought i would share.

i'm trying to be more active. i need something else to focus on. and i missed you people . . . . most of which aren't posting *glares at lurkers*  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:41 pm
Issildia Nevar
User Image

I've only just returned to Gaia after disappearing for a couple years (college and stuff) but I remember when this place was constantly active. Regardless I should be poking my head in from time to time.
Offtopic but OMG Doctor/Tardis kiss EEEE. Aaaand, there, fangirl squee over. Thanks for that *salute*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:53 am
Yea, pretty much the same reasons that everyone else had. School, looking for work, relationship troubles,

But I haven't forgotten this guild <3 ( How can I when I spent too much time whoring for gold by doing all the polls... razz )

I have thought of posting a couple of times, but then I thought it'd be weird since I haven't been on for awhile.

I'm glad to see a lot of the old members here smile  

~Bohemian Romance~

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:30 pm
I'm still around and amazed to see this thread back up now and again. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:44 pm
Yeah, this place doesn't seem like it has been very... "Popping" recently. Sorry, I disappear for years at a time. Haha.  

Explosive Sex

Reapus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:15 pm
'Scuse me while I brush off the cobwebs, its been a while since I've been on this account. xD but, I figured some of you might not realize just how long I've been a member had I posted with Sunday.

I miss when this place was active, but it still hasn't lost its charm, since I can come back and be welcomed back like I never left.

I wish everyone were like us. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:47 am
I don't find myself logging into Gaia much anymore. I got bored. Busy. I finally got an offline social life. friends. boyfriends. work. school. family. Hell, I think I've done some growing up the past few years. Ahaha. I do miss this place and a lot of you who I talked to on a regular basis. I am sad that I lost contact with a lot of you heart I wish I hadn't of been blocked from my old MSN.
I've been thinking about dressing my avi up in Suites Tradition this year. smile

(If anyone is interested in my new msn, please message me n.n I would like a chance to reconnect with some people! )  

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

~RAZI3L~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:47 pm
I miss it so much too. Everything is getting boring in my life right now... Need somebody to talk to. >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:19 am
man, life got in the way.
partly, for the longest time, ive only had a desktop hooked up to the main tv. so, its a little awkward playing on gaia ;D

this place was the thing that made me love gaia. <3  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Nexus Carbuncle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:49 pm
Oh my God!

Hi Woody! heart

The Suites