Welcome to Gaia! ::

~MANGA UNIVERSE~

Back to Guilds

A GUILD FOR ALL MANGA LOVERS!!!!! 

Tags: manga, shojo, shounen, yaoi, fantasy 

Reply Contests Forum!!! Make your own Contests too!
Vote for the TekTek Contest!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midknightwolf17

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artemis had been looking for her entire life for the legendary wolf tribe... And she finaly found it. But what she found after the sun went down blew her mind... Falling down a shaft in a temple they found she stumbled upon a statue of the god of the wolves himself, Lancid. But as she approtched, Artemis unknowing stepped on a stone slab. Freezing at the sudden sound of something unlocking and stones cracking, Artemis' eyes widdened at the sight of the statue, or so she though it was. The so called statue of Lancid began to move and a sudden wave of heat shot through the room. Lancid's eyes shot open and he slowly rose to his feet. The chains that held him to the ground snapped. His hungry eyes fell upon the human that freed him. Stepping down from his prison, Lancid approtched the female, "My dear... I must thank you for finally freeing me.." Reaching forward, he gently cupped her face and pulled her near against his body. He could feel her body trembling against him. "Shhh.... You don't need to be afraid my dear. I want to thank you."
As the great god, Lancid held her, Artemis' heart was racing in both fear and excitment. She had never drempt that this was going to happen! She looked up at Lancid and blushed brightly as his face was only inches from her own. "H-How do you want to thank me..?" she whispered softly and blushed even brighter.
Lancid smirked at how she blushed and gently stroked her cheek. "I am a god and you're wish is my command... Or.." He pulled her closer and dipped her down, "I know other ways to thank you that will make you moan..."
Artemis' eyes widdened at his words and her cheeks turned even brighter pink as he lowered her down to the ground.....

The end... Or is it? *winks* lol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Terri Stone and Faith Lauper are complete opposites. Terri grew up without a family and the clostest thing she has to one is the gang of misfit skaters she's known for all her life. Only knowing the hardships of living in LA, she takes nothing for granted and tries not to get in trouble with the law. Faith is on of the world's greatest pop star, living in a mega mansion in Beverly Hills. She loves her pets, she loves her expensive colthes, and she loves the fact that she's one of the veiw few pop stars who never used auto-tuning.

The two met when Terri was storming Rodeo Drive and wiped out just outside of Faith's favorite store. At first they didn't get along until they found out that they are sisters abandoned by their parents shortly after birth. After they decide to go on a search for their parents, they swich places for a week thinking they'll find them faster. Too bad they forgot about their major events; Faith doesn't know the difference between a kick flip and a heel flip and can't even stand on a skate borad to win the skate contest and Terri's never heard of Faith's songs before or know her dances for the short coming concert.  

St V-Starr

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500

the little madeleine girl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rephael and Euria

'I'll always protect you, Princess Euria',vowed a young Rephael to her. Before they met, his parents died and he was left all alone. He moves into the house of his best friend. One day, while walking through the woods, he caught sight of the young princess picking some flowers. As he approached, Euria noticed him. She smiled sweetly and talked to him. Through their conversation, she finds out that he was an orphan. And so, with her persistence, he starts to live at the royal palace. They became close friends and remained so when they grew up. And maybe, even feelings for each other had developed. The vow was always kept by Rephael, but when a threat emerges with his best friend on their side, will he take away the life of a friend to protect his princess? Or will he spare his friend in exchange for Princess Euria's safety?

hope you like MY ORIGINAL story, characters, and TekTek!!^^
i hope i win!!^^
please don't copy my work in any way....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:52 am
So when do we start voting? biggrin  

Midknightwolf17

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:07 pm
Artemis_Dark Hunter Queen

You can vote now!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:28 pm
First vote. smile ShiN J1N. I like the TekTek and the story. smile  

v4nilla

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:11 pm
if you're not a member, can you vote?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:26 am
obsessed with manga

You can vote now!!!

Where we vote!? biggrin *looks around franticly* lol  

Midknightwolf17

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Akagure

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:15 am
Wow. My vote goes to ShiN J1N. My dream avi kinda looks Rephael. The TekTek you created are cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:03 am
obsessed with manga

You can vote now!!!

Where we vote!? biggrin *looks around franticly* lol

just put it in a post in here biggrin lol  

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:32 pm
Colonel Gabrielle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Repun and Oriel

"I can't stand the childishness of Oriel... I just can't put up with those foolish and silly pranks he makes...
but afterall... he's my brother."

These are the words of the serene and deliberate Repun about his mortal enemy.
Fire and water, hot and cold never never hit it off with each other.
Their existence is danger to the other one and they never seem to agree on anything,
but they are one whole together, and they can not exist without one another.

I want to say that I should win, but that would be selfish. I like what this person did too.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:12 pm
when does the voting end??  

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

wanderer13
Crew

Codebreaking Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:14 am
One vote for Colonel Gabrielle's Repun and Oriel 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:26 am
ShiN J1N
Rephael and Euria

'I'll always protect you, Princess Euria',vowed a young Rephael to her. Before they met, his parents died and he was left all alone. He moves into the house of his best friend. One day, while walking through the woods, he caught sight of the young princess picking some flowers. As he approached, Euria noticed him. She smiled sweetly and talked to him. Through their conversation, she finds out that he was an orphan. And so, with her persistence, he starts to live at the royal palace. They became close friends and remained so when they grew up. And maybe, even feelings for each other had developed. The vow was always kept by Rephael, but when a threat emerges with his best friend on their side, will he take away the life of a friend to protect his princess? Or will he spare his friend in exchange for Princess Euria's safety?

hope you like MY ORIGINAL story, characters, and TekTek!!^^
i hope i win!!^^
please don't copy my work in any way....

A vote for you, ShiN J1N

oyasumiii

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
Contests Forum!!! Make your own Contests too!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games