Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana followed Katrina into the antechamber. She let her girlfriend pull her into a corner. "Mhm," she murmured as she did as Kat asked and kissed the girl on the lips.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Antechamber
What am I doing? Sneaking out.
What am I thinking? Smexy time.

Katrina bit her lip again when Ariana kissed her and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist. Kat pressed her lips against Ariana's as she pressed her against the wall. Suddenly, she stopped. "I think the feast is about to begin, babe."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:20 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana pressed Katrina against the wall before the girl interrupted them both. "We should go back," she said with a small, yet definite nod. She grabbed her girlfriend's hand and lead her back to the Great Hall.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:41 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall entrance

Chloe walked out of the Great Hall and headed down to the second floor of the Dungeon. "Why are the dorms so far away...?" she questioned as she made her way over to the barrels outside the kitchen that hid the entrance to the Hufflepuff common room. Using her wand to tap the correct way she walked on inside the common room for the first time this year.

With: No one

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Down.
✔Status: Single.

Erik made it about five steps into the antechamber before he collapsed against the wall, pulling his robe over his head. He laid against the wall and sobbed. Why am I crying? Because I'm mad at her? Or because she's beating herself up over me? Why? He slapped his own head, trying to get the thoughts to stop. Please just... let me die here...

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:26 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Darius? Maybe?|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver exited the great hall, ready to look all over school for him if necessary. When she easily spotted him though, she didn't know why the hell she had followed him. She didn't know what to say, and it was obvious her presence just hurt him more, but she couldn't just watch him cry. It was the very last thing she ever wanted to see... besides those she loved dying. She walked slowly over to him. She wasn't crying. She was so used to not crying now. She was so used to being the strong one for everyone around her, while she stood by and fell apart inside. She dropped down on her knees next to him, and reached tentatively forward to pull his robes off of his head. She looked at him quietly with sad eyes. "I'm sorry....." It was all she could say. It was the only words that came to her. Her. the one that could write song after song about how she was feeling, and yet she couldn't even explain to him, say what she thought in her head. Nothing but a weak apology that she doubted he would buy for a second.
OOC:...

Love interest: Darius Silver

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image
First YearRavenclawSingleMuggle~Born

Lyre ran out to the large room, then looked at the two. Erik was crying, making her heart sink, but the girl looked remorseful. The youngest girl took a few steps back, hiding in the shadows. She didn't want to interrupt their mature conversations.

{OoC:}

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Depressed.

When Verily pull his robe off his face, he turned to the wall and sniffled. He wiped his tears away. Why did she have to come? She was apologizing, and Erik just couldn't bring himself to look at her. He glanced towards the door to outside and saw the younger red-head. Lyre... He opened his mouth to say something to either girl, but couldn't think of anything. Just... please... Say something... he pleaded with himself. But he couldn't think of anything. "I... I'm... fine..." he finally managed to choke out. Bull... I'm anything but fine. I just... I want to go home. Far away from Hogwarts. From everything. He wanted to be anywhere but here. He wanted to jump up and run away from both girls. His wrist started to itch and he scratched it violently.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:53 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver watched him as he turned away from her. She listened as he spoke but she just shook her head. "You are not fine! You're no where near fine and I won't just sit here and watch you hurt..... " She shook her head again. It was her fault. All her fault. She effed everything up and now she didn't know how, or if she even could, fix it. Suddenly he started violently scratching his scar and she automatically reached forward and grabbed his arm to stop it. "Stop it! Stop.....don't hurt yourself..." The last part of her sentence came out in a whisper and chewed on her lip. She couldn't say all she wanted to say, not here, not now. She didn't know if she'd ever be able to, but she knew she couldn't right now. She still had to be the strong one. She still had to stand tall and be okay for everyone else, so she couldn't say what was racing through her brain. Instead she reached forward, gently making him look her in the eye. "I know I screwed up, and I know I hurt you. I know you hate me and I know I deserve it. I know I'm not... who everyone thinks I am, but.... " She paused, swallowing and getting control of her emotions before she went on. "I never meant to hurt you. I still don't want to hurt you.... and I... I just wanted to say... I just... I " She shrugged hopelessly and moved her hands away from him. She knew he wouldn't want her to be touching him at all, let alone for so long. She watched him quietly, she didn't or couldn't say anything else. Not now. Not here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:05 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

He couldn't bring himself to look at her. Not because he was mad or even because he was sad. He was afraid the feelings would come back. He was trying his hardest not to like her anymore, since she was with Darius now. And she just wouldn't leave him alone long enough to let those feelings die. When she said she knew he hated her, he sighed. "I don't hate you," he mumbled. It was true. He still liked her. That was the whole problem. He blinked his eyes, letting a few more tears out, then scratched his wrist again, though this time a lot less violently. "I... Sorry." He didn't know what else to say. His eyes flicked over to the red head still lurking in the corner. Great, now she's going to think I'm a huge baby, lying here in the corner and crying my eyes out. He wanted to push himself to his feet, smile and pretend that everything was alright. But he couldn't even find the strength to do that. He felt like he was lying on the floor of the Claw common room again, bleeding out. Part of him wished he had. Really? I'd rather be dead? That's stupid, he thought to himself. Erik looked at Lyre again, purposefully avoiding Verily's soft gaze. His gaze said he really needed a hug.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image

Lyre walked over to the boy, nervous, yet entirely empathetic. She noticed the look in his eyes, and knew the pain all to well. She dropped to her knees and pulled him into a hug, lightly petting his hair. Her violet eyes were huge, worry and fear prevalent in them. "Hush now, Lov. It will all be okay, I promise." Her voice was quiet, but it carried well in the room. She laid her cheek on the top of his head as she coddled him, just the way her parents held her when she was sad.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:22 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver watched him silently for a few moments. He didn't hate her? She shook her head slowly once again. "You should." She whispered. She saw the look in his eyes. She had seen it in so many other eyes this year. She swallowed and looked away for a second. She wanted to be there. She wanted to be able to hug him and hold him and make the tears stop. She wanted to be the one holding everyone else together. She blinked and turned back to him, soft grey eyes watching him silently. The first year girl had followed them out and now she was hugging him. She pushed herself to her feet slowly and turned, walking away. After she had barely moved a foot, she turned back around. "I'm sorry..... I don't think you'll ever know how truly sorry I am."'Sorry to my core. Sorry to my soul. Sorry everything I've done..... Sorry for everything I am.'

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:31 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Erik blinked a couple times when someone was hugging him suddenly. It was Lyre, the red head cuddling him and cooing to him. He wrapped his arms around her, letting her close to him. Her presence... made him feel warm again. Then Verily said he should Should what? Wait... I should what?!? She started walking away and Erik blinked away the rest of his tears. He didn't even remember when he had put his arms around Lyre. When she apologized again, Erik choked. "I... Verily..." He tried hard to get his brain to work. Say something. Apologize. Don't let it end like this. Make her understand... He blinked as his brain misfired again and again. He realized his mouth was hanging open as he tried to think of something... anything. "I... no. Don't... don't be sorry. It...everything..." He remembered something his mother had once told them, after his grandmother had passed. He repeated the phrase now. "Everything happens for a reason."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:40 pm
User Image

Lyre looked at Erik as he hugged her, then noticed he was more preoccupied by the other girl. The first year had no idea what was going on, since she knew nothing about romance, or anything of the sort. She looked between them, not knowing why her heart was paining. Perhaps it was empathy, or maybe something deeper. She let go of Erik, scooting back a couple of inches. She felt like she was playing counselor, but had no idea what to say to make everything alright. She felt their emotions, their sadness and pain, and without even realizing it, Lyre began to cry.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items