Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
~Entities: The Spirits Within~ (It Begins...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tenihitonoko

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 am
Grace unlocked her front door and danced through her house after she closed her door behind her singing,

" ~Class is over, school is over, la ~ la ~ la~ la! gra ~ du ~ ate ~ ed~ "

"Well, somebody's happy!"

Grace leaped 2 feet off the ground in surprise, simultaneously turning around to see her mother standing in the kitchen with a rolling pin and white flour all over the place. Her mother just laughed at her as she drew in a deep breath and sighed with relief.

"Come here, I've bought you a present."

Grace's eyes shifted from one side to another. What was it going to be this time? Her mother's gifts were sometimes outrageous.
Please let it just be a necklace, or a cd, or something simple... not like a...

Bra.

"Mom, you got me a BRA?" Grace's eyes grew wide in sheer bewilderment when her mother opened a small, pink shopping bag and showed her a red, frilly, lacy little number. "WHY in the world would you get me a bra?!"

"Well, you're always wearing those dowdy gym clothes and I thought this might inspire you to dress up for a change, and maybe even get a boyfriend. You're 23 for goodness' sake. Are you sure you don't have a love interest yet?"

Grace held the little piece of underwear in her hands, examining it with the sheer surprise of what it was.
"It's got under-wires and padding and everything... I... can't wear this..."

Her mother shrugged, handed her the little shopping bag and went back to baking.
"Suit yourself."

Grace ran upstairs to her room, shutting the door. She then found that there was something else in the little bag and, as she sat down on the edge of her double bed, she opened it up to peek inside before tossing the bag and it's contents at her wall with a look of disgust on her face.

"Matching. Panties. UGH."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:49 am
Flannery laughed at the pennies bit. The first thing that popped into her head was the scene from the music video 'Do you want to date my avatar' where felicia is swimming in gold coins. That made her double over in the chuckles placing Josh in that situation.

He was about to turn and leave when he turned around and asked if she could help with cooking.

"Sure, I'm cool with that. Wouldn't want you to turn our party into a funeral." She said still laughing imagining Josh freaking out when a burner caught on fire. Flannery was an excellent cook and baker. It ran in her blood, her mother made a cheesecake that put even the cheesecake factory cheesecake to shame. (As stated by several of her good friends.)

" So are we walking to your house, or am I driving? Well, either way I have to grab some stuff from my dorm, so let's head there first." She said while gesturing for him to follow as she walked outside to head for the dorms.  

MaydayMars

Golden Capitalist

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:53 pm
"Seeing as to it'll take us an hour by foot, or five minutes by car...my vote's on you driving."
Following her to her dorm, he can't help but feel a bit funny...he always does when near the dorms here. Seeing a few other acquaintances from classes, he nods and waves. Not really knowing what else to do, he just follows Flannery.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:54 pm
Kaiser put on his helmet, placing down the visor before positioning himself on the bike. "Hmph, I should really get a sidecar. Sure I'd have to replace the enigine...but I seem to do this a lot." He looked up, blushing under his helmet, "Y-You say something..?" He panicked, "I-I'm such a dork! I'm sorry!" He breathed before shaking his head, "S-sorry...Uhm...Pl-Please hang on tight..I just got it out of the shop a while ago..." He cranked up the engine and yells over it, "She's got kick to her!"  

Kirijo Melon Cream Soda

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:25 pm
Zareth, after about half an hour through the movie he was watching, decides to head out to where he parked the motorcycle his parents bought for him. His parents, being very good at playing the stock market, own part of the motorcycle company they bought Zareth's from. It was a silver motrocycle with black and gold designs. It was not a normal cruiser motorcycle, though. They had a few extra features that increase Zareth's safety. One such feature was a compartment for his inhaler that also has two extras just in case.
My parents are awesome, Zareth thought to himself. and have enough money to put me through college twice, but are making me pay for anything beyond college and fuel.
Zareth was excited to show off his motorcycle to his friends. He hadn't told anyone about it yet. He had been ditched his friends for the motorcycle operators classes he had needed to take, and felt guily about that. He lived about an hour and a half's walk from campus, which was dangerous seeing the areas he had to walk through to get there.
Zareth went back in and grabbed his helmet. He was going on his second ride on his new motorcycle since he had gotten it.
"Let's rock!" he breathed, putting on his helmet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:43 pm
Flannery dramatically swiped her card key to get into her room.

"Hiyah!" she swiftly pushed the door open and held the door open for josh,

" I'm just grabbing my keys since I'm driving and my purse, and maybe I should get some blankets since we'll be in the park 'till late, might get cold, and hmmm... Mp3 player is a grab, sketch book for sure..." she kept running around the room in search of things she kept listing off. After gathering a few odd things and stuffing them in her back pack and looking through her purse making sure she had her wallet. She looked around the room,

" Hmph, that should be good." she paused, " I hope... Meh, it should be." she lifted her back pack on her back and grabbed two blankets for lounging purposes and headed out the door with Josh in tow. Flannery walked to the parking lot right outside the dorms and walked over to her Black Kia Spectra. She loved her Blackie (Yes she named it.) Fuel efficient and had a decent sound system. She pushed the unlock key on the clicker and threw her bag and stuff in the back seat, and climbed in the driver's side, buckled up, and started the car.

"So I'm going to be honest, I don't remember how to get to your house, so I dub ye navigator." She smiled wide. Mostly everyone knew she had terrible memory and certainly remembering where people lived was NOT one of her fortes.  

MaydayMars

Golden Capitalist

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:04 pm
"Relax, Kaiser"
Lu said before he cranked up the engine. Once he turned on the motorcycle Lu quickly wrapped her arms around him tightly. She never rode a motorcycle before so she was a little scared.
Lulu yelled over the engine, "We're not going to die, are we?!" She thought to herself, Here I am telling him to relax when I'm the one who is trembling.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:57 pm
Throwing on his riding gear, Zareth starts to get on his motorcycle. He wants to make sure his motorcycle is going to make an impression. His parents already tied a gremlin bell, a silly superstition based item to Zareth, onto his motorcycle. Zareth himself had purchased one for his dad when he got his first motorcycle. As he Revved his motorcycle up, Zareth's neighbor came out and waved goodbye to him.
I'm coming back in a few minutes, just going to fill her up! Zareth said to himself. Then he was off.
Zareth's gear includes a close faced helmet, a heavy jacket, and a heavy pair of boots. He had his helmet on so that his friends wouldn't know it was him if they saw him out riding, prior to the party.

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100

Kirijo Melon Cream Soda

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:15 pm
He smiled, "Relax, Lu!" He started onto the road, heading into the direction of her destination. The engine of the bike calmed him, keeping him mellow and secure. He soon had to stop at a stoplight and sighed, waiting. "I've been on things like thing since I was twelve. You're safe with me."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:26 pm
Elian Crossford was walking, on his way to his house, when the red Honda Civic he knew oh so well flew by, the breeze from the speed of the car stirring his hair. He smiled, recognizing it as Drake's. "Oh, if it isn't you.." he said, noticing the car take a right towards an apartment complex, pulling into the parking lot and getting out of the car.

Elian had tortured the kid his whole life, and now he had an idea of where Drake lived. Smirking, he strode forward, slowly creeping up on the apartment complex and sitting outside the window of the room Drake had gone into.

----------------------------------------------

Drake stepped into the apartment and sighed in relief. She hadn't cut the heat on. That made it easier to walk around in his jacket.
Then she walked around the corner from the hallway that lead to the kitchen, her hair pulled back into a ponytail and wearing a simple outfit of red and blue.
"Hey Drake." Crystal said in sing-song, her iPod in her hand, one headphone in her ear, and the other hanging in the air. "How was school today?" She asked, smiling warmly as she continued sweeping the floor.
Drake had moved south to attend the community college, moving into an apartment with his childhood friend. She had finished her classes earlier in the day, and had probably come straight home to start cleaning.
"It was okay." He said, moving over to help her with the chores.
"That's good." She replied, looking at him. "You and your friend's still meeting up at the park later?" She asked, moving into the living room.
"Yeah.. Josh seems more excited about this than any of us... I just hope it's a clear sky tonight.." came his response as he moved into the living room as well. "You still going back home for the break between classes?" He asked, his first question of the conversation.
Crystal nodded. "Yeah.. and you'll head up tomorrow, first thing in the morning.. right?" She asked, which he quietly nodded to.

------------------------------------------------------

Elian smiled, moving away from the window and leaving the apartment, quickly stepping onto the street and headed left, towards his house.

He had to crash this party. He had to make Drake look stupid in front of all his 'friends'.

And he had just the idea.  

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:07 pm
Zareth was riding is motorcycle the long way to the nearest gas station, which brought him near Drake's apartment complex. As he got closer to Drake's house, Zareth spotted someone walking away from the complex. He sped by, unconcerned by the person.
As he slowed for a turn, he noticed that he had forgotten his wallet. He wasn't concerned about that. He always had his pre-paid gas card that hi parents gave him along with his motorcycle. He sped up to the speed limit as he left the turn. Then he saw the gas station, slowed and turned in. Leaving his helmet on, he swiped his cared and punched in the code. While he filled up his motorcycle, Zareth for the third time had the feeling that someone was watching him, and like the other two times, he saw no one.
"I must be imagining things!" He sighed, as he replaced the nozzle.
Once he got home he checked his cellphone and notice that he hadn't received a text or missed any calls. He was beginning to think that something had happened to postpone the party. But not as worried as he was about who or what hed had been feeling.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:53 pm
Once the motorcycle stopped at the stop light, Lu loosened her grip on Kaiser.
"okay i trust you but if we get into an accident your a** is so haunted. "
Lulu looked around and realized how much time has gone by. She couldn't believe she was already graduating with her bachelor's degree tomorrow when it felt like not that long ago she graduated from high school with all her friends. Lu thought about since entering college she really didn't spend that much time with her friends or anyone for that matter. The only time she really hung out with her friends was when they had their get togethers. She really regretted all the time that passed by.  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kirijo Melon Cream Soda

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:35 pm
Kaiser placed his hand over hers for a second. "Don't worry. I've rode this baby too many times to let her get hit. And I'm carrying precious cargo now." He nods, referring to Lulu. The light turned green as he started off again, nearly at the shop. He leaned forward a bit as he rode off.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:43 pm
Lulu looked back to Kaiser losing her train of thought when Kaiser put his hands on hers. Huh? Then when the light turned green, she held onto Kaiser for dear life again. We're almost there, Lu. Calm down. You're not going to die. She told herself which made her feel a little bit better knowing they were only a block away from the smoothie place.  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kirijo Melon Cream Soda

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm
He rode a bit longer before arriving at the stoplight across from the smoothie store. "Almost there." He said to himself before waiting once more for the light to change. He placed his hand over hers once more, "You ok back there?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games