Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"Isaac! Mind bringing these over to that table over there?"
Valtiel handed the teen a couple of drinks then pointed out the specific table he was supposed to bring them to. He would have done it himself, but he was busy and moving out from behind the counter wasn't exactly safe...at least not until Drew sobered up a bit. The teenager was starting to look bored anyways.
"Thank you by the way..."
He sighed, turning his attention to his newest customer. Valtiel couldn't recall ever seeing her. She must have been a new arrival.
"Honeybee will be back soon if he's who you're looking for. In the meantime, is there anything I can get for you?"

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena blinked in surprise when the bartender spoke to her. 'A lot of people must come in looking for this Honeybee dude...' She smirked a little and nodded. "One Bacardi, if you've got it. No hurry, though." She turned her attention to the others. Since it seemed she had awhile to wait, she figured that she might as well people-watch.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"I'm back, dearies~!"
The bar owner had finally returned. He looked particularly proud of himself. Honeybee smiled and waved at the patrons as he made his way over to the bar, hopping over the counter and throwing his arms around his sibling. The smaller male squirmed, muttering something about have work to do before Honey finally released him.
"And who might you be, sweetheart?"
He smiled at Lena, moving out of the way enough for Valti to set her drink down in front of her, then settling back in his original position. So long as he stayed out of the way, the younger male probably wouldn't care if Honey remained behind the bar with him.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Usually, Lena tried to stay cold and aloof where men were concerned, but this male was so obviously happy and sweet that it was impossible not to smile back at him. She tipped her hat to him slightly as she spoke. "Lena Ryder. I take it you're Honeybee?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image
Honey Bee

"The one and only~! It's a pleasure to meet you, Lena dear."
Honey grinned and bowed dramatically. He enjoyed meeting new people. They were always so much fun~! The male brushed his bangs out of his eyes before tilting his head curiously.
"How long have you been in Giza, sweetie?"

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

"Nice to meet you too," she responded, chuckling softly at his question. "Well, let's see... About two hours now, I guess. Just got in... Background check took forever." She smirked a little bit to herself. It had cost her quite a bit of time, but it had been worth being obstinate to see that stupid agent get pissed.

Lena glanced around for a bit before looking back at Honeybee. "Actually, somebody told me you'd know of a place where I could stay?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image
Honey Bee

"Of course, sweetie~! There are always rooms open here at the bar. You could stay here, if you would like, or we could help you find a place in one of the non-Spinatologist neighborhoods....though they're steadily decreasing in number..."

Honey sighed and bit his lip. The Spinatologists were slowly taking everything over. Tender Sugar was located in one of the few remaining areas that hadn't been infected. If Lena wanted to live outside of the bar, Isis would probably be willing to let her stay with her. The rabbit woman had never been too fond of the idea of living with all of the other dancers.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena blinked in surprise at his generosity. He'd barely spoken two sentences to her, and here he was offering her a place to stay. Men... Hell, people in general like that were rare. 'A heart of gold... No kidding, lady...'

"That's mighty nice of you to offer," she said, glancing down at her hands resting on the counter top as she mulled it over. "Ah... Wherever you've got room is fine. I'm no squatter, though... I'll pay you, or do some work around the place to make it up to you." Lena smiled and looked back up at Honeybee as she finished speaking.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"I'll show you to your room whenever you'd like then. If you need anything, just ask~!"

Honey smiled and glanced up at the ceiling thoughtfully. Lena certainly didn't look like the dancer type and Valti had bar tending down to an art...She would make a great security guard though. He chuckled, then motioned towards the entrance.
"I'm sure you saw our dear Sol outside. She's the head of security. If you don't mind working as a guard, I'm sure she would be happy to explain everything to you."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

"Now's fine, if it's good for you." Lena downed her drink and got to her feet quickly, her hand resting on her holster purely out of habit. She was extremely grateful for Honeybee's kindness, but it made her a little nervous, too. In her experience, men who were this nice tended to want something in return.

She smiled when he mentioned a job as a guard. "Yeah, that sounds great. I'll talk to her." Lena shifted from foot to foot a bit awkwardly for a moment, then reached out and took Honeybee's hand in hers, shaking it once. "Thank you for this. Really."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"It's not a problem at all, sweetie~!"
Honey smiled and hugged the girl before leading her upstairs and to one of the available rooms. The room was just down the hall from Jennifer's. The door was already unlocked. It was force of habit for him to leave the available rooms open so he wouldn't forget the key downstairs. If the occupants wanted to lock the doors when they left, he made sure they could find their keys. He left the necessary keys for each rooms on their beds.
"Make yourself at home~! I'll be downstairs if you need anything."
Honey wave cheerfully before showing himself out. There was work to be done in the bar. It seemed to cruel to leave poor Valtiel to handle all of the customers by himself.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

"Okay. Thanks again." Lena closed the door behind Honeybee, looking around the room for a moment, just taking it all in. 'Well, two hours and I have a job and a place to stay... Not bad at all. Now, if I can just manage to keep them... And not kill somebody... That might make for a nice change.'

Lena took off her hat and set it on her bed, pushing her hair back from her face since no one was around to see the jagged scar running from just over her left eye, across her nose, and down her right cheek. She let the bag she'd been carrying around fall to the bed as well, but kept her money and gun firmly attached to her hips.

She cleaned herself up a bit, as she was still covered in the grime of the road. Then she put her hat back on, sorted her things, shoved her key into her pocket, and went downstairs to talk to Sol. She found the female right where she'd left her; sitting outside reading. She cleared her throat when it seemed the woman didn't see her. "Excuse me? Are you Sol?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image
Sol White

"That depends on who's asking."
Sol had been fully aware of Lena's presence, she just hadn't wanted to acknowledge the other female right away. She marked her page and hid her book before offering Lena a slight smirk and hopping off of her barrel. The female didn't look like she was part of the Legions, so Sol didn't see the harm in talking to her. Honey had probably just hired her or something.
"I'm going to assume Honey hired you. If that's the case, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Sol White, Tender Sugar's head of security...And you are?"

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena felt a bit of the tension leave her at the female's first words. 'Wise-a**, huh? This I can deal with...' Lena returned the woman's smirk and adjusted her stance, putting her hands on her hips and looking down at her for a moment before responding with a nod. "Lena Ryder. Yeah, Honey hired me just now. Said you'd do the explaining."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Sol White

"Fine. Let's begin the tour then."
Sol wandered out into the center of the street before pointing at the bar.
"This here is Tender Sugar. It's a bar, obviously, but it also acts as a resting place for the people of Giza. It's the one paradise within this hell."
She entered the bar at that point, waiting for Lena to follow her before motioning towards the dancers and the customers watching them. Isis's song had ended apparently. The regular music had started playing again.
"Hey! Bunny girl! Mind coming down here for a few minutes?"
The rabbit woman nodded, bowing to the patrons before jumping down from the stage, making her way through the crowd to Sol. She tilted her head curiously, twitching on of her ears in Lena's general direction.
"This is Isis. She is one of the bar's entertainers. Our job is simple. We protect them and the customers within the bar. There's a gang that runs this city...The Legions of Set...Bunch of bat s**t crazy Spinatologists controlled by an even crazier woman..."
For a moment, Sol actually looked hurt, but that moment quickly passed and her usual sarcasm took over again.
"Basically, we keep the psychos from wrecking the place and, when necessary, we intervene when a bar fight breaks out. I suggest you familiarize yourself with the other employees. Most of us live here at the bar, so you're going to see us often..."
After considering it for a moment, she chuckled and looked over at the bar, watching Isaac and Riley curiously. Isis looked over as well, her ears perking up for a moment before falling back limply.
"They're fine, Isis....It isn't part of the job description, but while Isis and Jennifer are working...Jennifer is the cute blond dancer...We watch Isaac and Riley. Got to keep them out of trouble, you know? It's not safe for those children to be wandering around Giza alone..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff