Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Slash couples you DON'T like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starsmaycollide

Tipsy Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:33 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
starsmaycollide
[Ren The Ryoko]
starsmaycollide
[Ren The Ryoko]
Tonks's reaction is honestly the most upsetting part of Remus/Tonks. Because it's so painfully obvious that Tonks doesn't know and doesn't care how Remus feels about it. She got "her man" and gets to have her baby and it makes her just as pleased as punch, even when Remus is CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY completely miserable about it. It's actually pretty sickening how Remus's unhappiness has NO EFFECT at all on Tonks.
Yeah, it is rather disturbing. Maybe it's one of those cases of, hey, if I pretend everything's okay, it will be? But yeah, fail communication of their part. Or fail compassion. Maybe they had off-screen fights? Some kind of resolution of that?

I dunno. We never get any indication that Tonks knows or gives a crap that Remus is unhappy. She's just got her bubble gum stupid a** pink hair.
It just makes her seem so DUMB and clueless and shallow and self centered that I can't really handle it.
This is going in my list of Things JK Rowling Could Have Explored But Didn't. Other things that would have been interesting: Yes, Harry, you really are the heir of Slytherin. Surprise! Oh, and if Ginny hadn't snapped back to being normal after being possessed by Voldemort for an entire year. You'd think she'd at least have picked up some habits of his or something. Or learned some Dark Arts. I think Ginny gone mad with Riddle's power would be a fun Ginny to read. sweatdrop

But yeah, the whole Remus/Tonks relationship seemed like such a "pair the spares moment" that it was frankly not very enticing. Even when they were trying to be a couple in the books, it felt forced. Look at Bill and Fleur in comparison, you could tell they at least got along. And she still loved him after he got the scar, proving to Molly that just because she's pretty and blonde doesn't mean she's superficial.

Tonks always gave me the impression of being really young, which was weird, because you'd expect a fully certified Auror to inspire a different sort of feeling, right? Like fear or awe or respect. Shacklebolt and Moony managed it, but Tonks was... eh. It was cute until she shacked up with Lupin. >.<

Word for Word I agree.
Remus/Tonks was just so BLAH.
Which is kind of sad. If it had been done right, it might have been really sweet.
Instead it's the one canon pair that makes me RAGE.
It's the kind of pairing that makes you turn to fanfiction to see it done right, except you're really not that interested in seeing it done right because the pairing isn't worth it. And there are more interesting fics to read with more enticing pairings. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:18 am
I just can't ship Ginny with anyone. It's not that I don't like her, I just can't imagine her with any character.And recently, I haven't really been into Drarry as much as I used to.  

Kiira the Dark Being

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:01 am
I've now reached the point where anyone mentioning Severus/Lily makes me want to punch them in the teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:00 am
Pairings that get under my skin:

Drarry.....
Dron......
Dramione......
Lucius/Snape
Ginny and anyone
Ron and anyone
Cedric and anyone
Cho and anyone.....
Hermione/Bellatrix (only read one good one and it involved a lot of Hermione/Lucius and Hermione/Snape which is probably the only reason why I like it.)

I seem kinda picky don't I? XD  

The Insane Azrael

6,900 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 am
The Lad Insane
Pairings that get under my skin:

Drarry.....
Dron......
Dramione......
Lucius/Snape
Ginny and anyone
Ron and anyone
Cedric and anyone
Cho and anyone.....
Hermione/Bellatrix (only read one good one and it involved a lot of Hermione/Lucius and Hermione/Snape which is probably the only reason why I like it.)

I seem kinda picky don't I? XD

The only one I disagree with is Drarry, but I understand the...disinterest. It has to be done just right to work.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 am
FangxRon
Hedwig/Scabbers

FiresintheFlame

Rhiannon Corrine

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:47 am
I can't stand:

Hermione/Ginny
Minerva/ Hermione
Hermione/Luna
Hermione/Fleur
Narcissa/Bellatrix
Andromeda/Bellatrix
Andromeda/Bellatrix/Narcissa  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:15 pm
Umbridge/anybody
Lucius/Harry
Draco/Ron
Neville/Harry
Hagrid/Buckbeak/GiantSquid/Aragog (seriously, wtf.)

(for non-slash:
Sirius/Marlene McKinnon (you have no idea how often I see this.)
Harry/Ginny)  

Juju-Naru

Naughty Cupcake

21,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Lady DuskLight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:28 pm
Slash:
Voldy-Pants/Draco
Voldy-Pants/Peter P.
Voldy-Pants/Lucius
Harry/Ron(CANNOT NOT STAND THIS ONE)
Hermione/Lavender
Pravati/Lavender
Bella/Molly(Gods how many times have I seen this one...?)
Bella/Hermione(kinky but seriously....?)
Hermione/Fleur(Although i have seen a few good ones)
Umbridge/Minerva(seriously....I've seen a few)
Ron/Viktor

Non-Slash
Hermione/Harry(Please...just....no)
Voldy-Pants/Hermione
Lucuis/Hermione
Goyle/Ginny
Goyle/Pansy
Pansy/anyone
Terry Boot/Hermione
McLaggen/Ginny
Harry/Anyone that isn't Ginny.
Tonks/Mad-eye  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Right now I'm on a major anti-Neville/Luna rage.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShinHaeMoon

Clean Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:42 am
Well I really hate Bella/Voldemort a lot. I think that Voldemort/Anyone is just weird because I really think Voldemort is too obsessed with himself to even know the name of who he might f*ck. I suppose now that I'm thinking about it, Voldemort/Narcissa might be okay since Voldemort was so pissed at Lucius...

But I diverge, I really hate canon Harry/Ginny. Bleh. I think it made no sense in the books and would rather see Harry with just about anyone, even himself.

I also am not a fan of Twincest. I understand why people like it, I mean they are so close it's not surprising to me that they may have "experimented," or whatnot...but the whole idea of it grosses me out, and I've seen some pretty hot art too...but I just can't get into it. The only fic I ever read that I've liked it was Twins/Percy and that was okay...but I am not a fan of incest anyways, unless it's set perfectly (like no other option kind of thing)...and twincest is just another form of yuck for me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 am
ShinHaeMoon
Well I really hate Bella/Voldemort a lot. I think that Voldemort/Anyone is just weird because I really think Voldemort is too obsessed with himself to even know the name of who he might f*ck. I suppose now that I'm thinking about it, Voldemort/Narcissa might be okay since Voldemort was so pissed at Lucius...

But I diverge, I really hate canon Harry/Ginny. Bleh. I think it made no sense in the books and would rather see Harry with just about anyone, even himself.

I also am not a fan of Twincest. I understand why people like it, I mean they are so close it's not surprising to me that they may have "experimented," or whatnot...but the whole idea of it grosses me out, and I've seen some pretty hot art too...but I just can't get into it. The only fic I ever read that I've liked it was Twins/Percy and that was okay...but I am not a fan of incest anyways, unless it's set perfectly (like no other option kind of thing)...and twincest is just another form of yuck for me.

I can totally see Voldemort ******** people to control and manipulate them. It would be all about control there.

TOTALLY agreee about Harry/Ginny there.
It sucks. I WANT to Like them. I really do. But I just can't. It's so forced.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Mulder_Eets_Me

Worthy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:24 am
Hagrid/Harry
Seriously wtf?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:21 pm
Draco/Harry
Snape/Anyone sorry I just don't like Snape...

Eriis Discord

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:24 pm
iLady Mei Mizukage
Draco/Harry
Snape/Anyone sorry I just don't like Snape...

I'm VERY picky about Snape pairings. It's just SO hard to make them both interesting and in character.
I REALLY can't stand Snape/Student pairings. I try to like Snarry, because I totally get it, but I just can't.

HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff