Gentlemen... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:02 am
Showof...er Showcase, -crosses arms- I am 25, thank you very much. And a newly turned 25 at that. xp I am plenty old enough. stressed

eek Draa? Damn, where the hell have you been lately?

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:07 am
Dammit! scream Speak English so I know just what the hell to insult you for saying scream

*glances over at dame*
Why aren't you topless? stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:09 am
User Image *Watches the Elf shake Franco.* Yeah, TES. I thought you were married to that other dude? confused *Leans over to Franco.* This one's… you know. ninja Bats for the other team. neutral

*Looks at Dame.* You got any ID?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:12 am
As a matter of fact -bobs head slightly and reaches behind her, underneath her jacket and pulls out her driver's license from her backpocket, handing it to Justin- See? 1986, clear as day, Showboy. xp

-glances at Draa- You'd like that, wouldn't you? xp stressed

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:13 am
Ehh fragola, uomini blu 'ere has a point. yous stickin rounds you's needs to get that jacket off 'eres. As for dem baldracca womens, yous obviously didn't keeps wit' the donne Franco sets yous up wit. Franco thinks yous must of been testin the waters uomini blu. Dangerous games there. confused

Franco listens to JustinShowcase inform him of the elf's "preferences".

Yous mean he's a zia!? surprised Ehh, uomini blu, lays off the Franco den capito?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:20 am
stare Fine. -hides a smirk by ducking her head down to concentrate on unbuttoning the jacket. Takes her time at it and then shrugs out of it, holding it by the collar and slinging it over her shoulder, other arm across her middle and holding the elbow of her opposite arm- Happy? xp  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:23 am
I do not bat for the other team, dammit! scream That's Tes and Ryzan stare

*shoves Franco aside*
I think you just kept all the clean girls for yourself and shoved all the diseased ones on me stare

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:25 am
*Takes a look at Dame's license. Looks at the time and sighs. He shakes Franco's hand.* Good to see you, Franco. I'll probably see you around here. Catch you later. *Passes by TES and gives him an odd look, goes to have lunch and start his shift.* cool  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 am
Showcase!! stressed scream Gimme back my license, dammit! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 am
Oca! The time! stressed Ehh wells, Franco, he gots places to be's too. At least fragola 'eres can follow direzione. cool

Addio. And I's been keeping a better eyes on you from now on, uomini blu, yous should be more up fronts about yous bein orecchione. confused And Franco, he ain't never shovin no donne, and yous ain't needs to be shovin on Franco. mad Dis cat, is fuori di testa. rolleyes

Franco gets up and shakes JustinShowcase's hand heartily and winks at dame as he passes her by as he steps back out of the club.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:34 am
Sakura wandered by and seeing Dame she walked over and gave her hug as her Mewpit followed by her leg. "Hey Dame, urm....if you happen to see an angry person that looks a little similar to me, just pretend you don't know where I am" she said with a soft smile and taking out her brush again 'edited' the sign out front while JS was out on break ninja

MENS CLUB
NO Women allowed if
unless they're topless
bored and looking for someone to kick

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:42 am
Jeez... does he seriously expect me to understand what he's saying when he talks like that? stressed

*looks dame over*
I've seen you show more skin in those pictures on your computer talk2hand

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:44 am
xp Those pictures that WERE on my computer. xd And it said topless, not naked. talk2hand

-hugs Sakura back- Er...um...okay, Sakura... -reads the sign and snorts- xd

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 am
Two can play at that game stare
*pulls out a pen and goes to re-edit the sign*

MENS CLUB
NO Women allowed if
unless they're topless
bored and looking for someone to kick naked

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 am
Sakura gave Dame a nod in thanks. "Could I ask you to do the same favour Draa? Unlikely as it is... stare I'll owe you for it..." she asked as she looked around nervously before picking up her mewpit and hugging it.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff