Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Characters you whore out? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiresintheFlame

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:02 am
Peeves and Tom Riddle  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:24 am
FiresintheFlame
Peeves and Tom Riddle

Really? Peeves? What all pairings do you like with Peeves?  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:25 am
Sincea_Sagetale
Harry heart he's my little submissive who likes to be dominated!! 3nodding I really don't know why except to say that after the life he's had, he must have some sort of problem, and just might like being a sub... xp

XDD I like Sub!Harry most of the time. But with Draco (which is my main Harry pairing) I like to make him dominate.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
Peeves and Tom Riddle

just one
the twinsxPeeves  

FiresintheFlame

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:32 am
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
Peeves and Tom Riddle

just one
the twinsxPeeves

XD Not really "whoring out" then is it?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
Peeves and Tom Riddle

just one
the twinsxPeeves

yeah your right
then snape biggrin  

FiresintheFlame

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:34 am
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
Peeves and Tom Riddle

just one
the twinsxPeeves

yeah your right
then snape biggrin

What all Snape pairings do you like?  
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sincea_Sagetale
Harry heart he's my little submissive who likes to be dominated!! 3nodding I really don't know why except to say that after the life he's had, he must have some sort of problem, and just might like being a sub... xp

XDD I like Sub!Harry most of the time. But with Draco (which is my main Harry pairing) I like to make him dominate.

I'm going to get burned at the stake for this one but...I'm not really into H/D...I'll read it and enjoy it but I always thought Draco would be with someone older who could take care of him...like Severus...or Remus and Sirius.
And it may just be me but, any dom!Harry I've read has him as overly strong and super god-modded which kinda ticks me off...  

Sincea_Sagetale

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

FiresintheFlame

[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
[Ren The Ryoko]
FiresintheFlame
Peeves and Tom Riddle

just one
the twinsxPeeves

yeah your right
then snape biggrin

What all Snape pairings do you like?

Snape/Draco
Snape/Lucius
Snape/Dumbledore  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:38 am
Sincea_Sagetale
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sincea_Sagetale

I'm going to get burned at the stake for this one but...I'm not really into H/D...I'll read it and enjoy it but I always thought Draco would be with someone older who could take care of him...like Severus...or Remus and Sirius.
And it may just be me but, any dom!Harry I've read has him as overly strong and super god-modded which kinda ticks me off...

H/D is tricky to find well written, but it's worth it when you do.
I like the power struggle they have, the never ending struggle to get a rise out of each other.
I ship it really hard Post-Epilogue. "You're going bald" "You're getting fat" bad and forth banter, but most of their antagonism has really mellowed with time. I find it appealing.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sincea_Sagetale

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sincea_Sagetale
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sincea_Sagetale

I like the power struggle they have, the never ending struggle to get a rise out of each other.
I ship it really hard Post-Epilogue. "You're going bald" "You're getting fat" bad and forth banter, but most of their antagonism has really mellowed with time. I find it appealing.

Hmm, methinks I'll be lurking on ffn today...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:41 am
User Image
Currently Questing random or non random friend requests o3

~Think you have what it takes to win 2million gold? Enter your poetry now at The Final FanFare~

User Image

Snape.....I ship him with anyone..... eek

The Insane Azrael

6,900 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:43 am
Sincea_Sagetale
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sincea_Sagetale
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sincea_Sagetale

Good luck. H/D is sadly hard to find good fics for.
However if you want Post-DH Epilogie-compliant fics (like I do)
http://lasting-melodys.insanejournal.com/2047.html <-- that's a decent rec list. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:28 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sincea_Sagetale
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sincea_Sagetale
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sincea_Sagetale

http://lasting-melodys.insanejournal.com/2047.html <-- that's a decent rec list. smile

heart I think I fell in love! Thankyousoverymuch!!!  

Sincea_Sagetale

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:51 pm
Sincea_Sagetale
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sincea_Sagetale
[Ren The Ryoko]
Sincea_Sagetale

heart I think I fell in love! Thankyousoverymuch!!!

High Five! Welcome to the wonderful world of Drarry shipping. Sadly, there's a lot of out of character crap to be dealt with often, but when you find a GOOD fic it makes it all worth it.

Plus: Great fanart.
User Image  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas