Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:34 pm
Jason was sitting on a stump in the middle of the forest. He was waiting. He heard others coming. "Well, it's about time you guys got here." Jason stood up. He was very tall and very stong. And being next to the two now infront of him he seemed even taller. He felt the bad one coming so he stepped forward. "Stay here. I'll take care of the shade." Jason stepped forward out of the trees. "Hello, cousin. Jason Knowles, Son of Zeus. At your service." Jason bowed. "You shall not harm these two. Father is very disspleased with you and Cousin Theras right now."

((lol sorry, still making the profile and Rayne said she wanted some help lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:37 pm
She followed Theras, absently staring off into space.

"I already new that. I honestly don't know what to do." She looked down. "My father hasn't told me anything to do."
Devon stared at her. "Obviously you stop Hades and whatever his plans are"
"But... I..." She looked at him. "I'll need so much help..."
"What we need is to find the child of Zeus. We need the two most powerful god-childs other than Hades' children."  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:48 pm
"Um. Well, I'd be happy to help." Amia smiled. This must've been what her mother wanted, for everyone to team up. She looked at Devon. "Um, if you need my help that is." She couldn't help but feel that Devon ddin't seem to like her.

Malinda landed and looked at Jason. "I was given specific orders from my own father, cousin." she spat. "Search and destroy." she added simply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:57 pm
Theras pulled his scythe out from the straps holding it onto his long coat. A long ebony handle with an ivory blade attached to it. It was a gift from one of his favorite teachers. Despite the blindfold he wore, the light reflecting off still was bright to him from the blazing fire. The Hellhounds were now romping around playfully in the cottage and barking happily in their element. He held the sharp tip close to the woman's neck. It would be so easy to end her life. But she wasn't entirely involved in this whole fight, she was an innocent. With a sigh, he removed the blade from her throat, setting the pole's end on the ground next to him.

"Crashing?" Jira frowned. She hadn't heard anything. "No...but if you want me to, I can ask."
"Ask?" Erik was suddenly confused. "What do you mean by ask?"

"Just this..." Taking a deep breath, Jira waited a moment before yelling out, "HEY! Is anyone crashing around here?!"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:15 pm
"Does that include me? Because if it's a fight your looking for..." Jason folded up his shirt sleeves and clapped his hands together sparking lightning along his arms. He pulled his hands apart and the lightning seemed to form some sort of blade or weapon. Once his hands had gone so far he grabbed the blade. It was shaped like a lightning bolt but had a handle like a sword. "I'd be more than happy to oblige you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm
((I'll be able to post again tomorrow, I'm doing something for the rest of the day. D= ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:47 pm
((Awwww okayz, seeya tomorrow ^_^))

Malinda looked from the blade to Jason. She may be hot-blooded, but she wasn't stupid. Her power, though it was there, wasn't at it's full strength. She would have to wait until night to attack. Not to mention that she'd have to wait until Jason was no where to be found. Maybe Theras could deal with him. She balled up her hands into fist, trying to control her temper. "No, I wasn't told to come after you, just them." She smiled at the twins and then returned her gaze to Jason. "However, you'll pay for interfering with my mission." With that said, she blurred into a smokey shadow and sunk into the ground, zooming off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:37 pm
((I'm back! And amazingly nothing's been advanced...))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:37 pm
Jason clapped his hands back together, making the sword dissappear in between his hands. He sighed. He turned around to the twins. "Okay she's gone. As long as you two stick with me she shouldn't be too much trouble." He unfurled his sleeves and dusted them off. He hated having to use his powers with no results. But at least the twins were safe. "Now, you do understand your situation correct? What you are?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:15 pm
((bleh, sorry guys, i've been super busy with work/harry potter premier/"babysitting" my teen siblings, buuuut now i'm here, for how long i don't know))

"Right," Rhi said sheepishly and walked with Gerad back towards the others, "I'm Rhi by the way." Rhi was truly embarrassed. She had never, never, been caught spying on someone; though she was never interested enough in the conversations to stick around long. All Rhi could hope was that she would be forgiven for what she had been doing.  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:57 am
Gerad smiled. He continued up the path to the others. "Hey guys, look who I just found wandering around." Gerad motioned towards Rhi. "This is Rhi. She over heard us and got curious. Devon, i'm sure you probably know more about her."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:33 pm
Amia peaked around Luna and looked at Gerad and Rhi. She waved sheepishly. "Hello."

Malinda finally found Theras a ways from a house that was on fire. No doubt he did it she thought. She walked up behind him, clapping slowly. "Nice work."  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:20 pm
Gerad was about to wave when something caught his nose. He looked up and saw deep black smoke rising from above the trees. "Um, Luna. Is your family burning some brush tonight?" Gerad pointed at the black smoke rising in the distance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Rhi followed Gerad's gaze. Sure enough, thick, black smoke was pluming up not far in the distance. Rhi gave a slight gasp but didn't say anything else. After all, she still didn't know how any of these people would react to her presence.  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:38 pm
Theras stiffened and turned around to face Malinda. The corners of his mouth twitched as he forced a scowl back. "Malinda! What are you doing here?" His eyes were still readjusting to the darkness again and his sister's figure filled in slowly. But he noticed even then that she had no need for a blindfold like him. Theras glanced at the entranced woman next to him and shifted to turn away from Malinda, back to the burning cottage. "You should be back in the Underworld."

"Miss Heron..." Erik clamped his hand over Jira's mouth, stopping her from yelling. He looked nervously around the forest, his eyes darting everywhere. "Was that really necessary?"
"Mph!" Jira kicked at his shin and shook her head to free herself. While he stumbled away rubbing the bone, she tied the bag with her latest work to her belt. "Yes, it was. Now come on, let's go look for whatever you heard." With that, she walked boldly off the path, causing a loud ruckus as she did.
Erik took his already strung yew bow off his back and sighed. "You can't change her mind for nothing..." He made to follow the other demi-god, nocking an arrow from his quiver in case the noises he had heard were from something dangerous.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff