Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Born Different [O/U] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sasha looked over seeing that Skyler was finally awake. Seems like she's missing something... probably her specs. The rebel looked around and spotted the glasses just outside the bars and reached out, grabbing them She wiped them off and set them on the girl's face to help her see better. "Good. You're awake. We're going to need every last one of us to escape this cell and get out of here. Surely you know each of us by now, having the fact that each of us has a reputation preceding us." She laid on her back on the floor and closed her eyes. It was going to be a long ten minutes, but with the fourth girl now awake, things should move faster.

╔════════════════════════════════╗
User Image User ImageUser Image
╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:30 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai nodded and began to stretch, figuring that if a tussle was going to happen, she better be able to move fast and be agile to avoid a second beating. "Okay ladies. So, just to be sure I got this right, I get to beat the living s**t outta the guards, right? Oh I will enjoy this.
taking me is one thing, but messing with my brother's wellfare is what pisses me off."
She told them and began to run through her fighting arsenal.

She practiced a few wall runs, flipping back to her original position when she reached her highest point before moving on to her spining back hand punches.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:49 am
User Image
Avril Nile

"When you bash their heads their heads in, do it away from me... Merci beaucoup.*" Any tight spaces or anywhere to high, Avril would have no problems during a climb. For years, she lived where height was often at an extreme; the top of everything. Watching the athelitic blue haired girl, the yellow eyed cheerleader was a mix of amused and impressed by how flexible the powerhouse seemed to be. "If I had saw you long ago like you are, I would have welcomed you on the squad with open arms..."

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:26 pm
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai glanced up just before she pulled off a split kick perfectly, landing gracefully on the floor in a crouch. "Eh? Why is that Vrilly? I'm just a jock, nothing special. I've been training on my own for ten years of so. Dad always taught fighting classes, so I just watched them and learned how to fight that way." She told her before doing a second and third kick then moving on to her hard falls and soft falls, perparing herself from the event of needing to hit the ground at various impacts.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
Avril Nile

"Do you believe cheerleading in all about shaking our asses? As your precious football, it is a sport. It requires training and time to learn as well. How else do we do stunts?" Avril hated the misconception others placed on cheerleading. She had to take gymnastics since she was four then sufferref through broken bones and the occasional sprain. Then there was the errors involved. Strong girls were always a must.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:28 pm
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai looked at her in a stunned way just before she pulled off a hands-free cartwheel. "Never thought that was all you girls did. I tried to do some of the stunts once, busted my a** seven times in one minute. I need things to use for more power, and I need tons of momentum to do most of my power hits. I'm not like a cheer girl. I'm built for power, not grace. That's why I'm a jock and not a cheer girl. I can't do most of your stunts. I'd break my neck." She told her before dropping into a leg sweep and moving directly into a spinning split kick, usuing the speed and momentum from the sweep to spin her on her hands and push herself back into a crouch.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:46 am
User Image

Avril rolled her yellow eyes. "Would you drop using that term 'cheer girl'? It is not appeasing or would you like me to call you meat head? It is fair, no?" She thought it would be. First the girl was using her name and now it was back to the nickname  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:20 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai stopped as she was about to check her wire fu kick, and rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "Sorry, kinda habit. Jocks and cheerleaders never really see eye to eye and me being chick made me have to work ten times as hard." She grinned at the yellow haired woman softly. "But just because I had to play harder, didn't mean I would let them talk smack. When I got QB, I knocked the crap outta guys that would spread rumors and tease the others. Not a bit fan of it. Tyler liked tackling the jerks. He thought it was fun and a good work out." She told her.

She paused again and kept her back turned to the green haired woman. "I don't know how to act around girls really. I keep anyone not on the team, and not Joey at a distance. I don't want to trust someone just for then to leave me again. But Raul has done that, Mom has done that, I have Joey and that's it. Don't take it personally if I saw something mean, I just keep going like I'm with the guys." Chikai said in a soft voice, then jumped and kicked out with her right leg, pushing against the wall and dropping back to the floor.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:58 am
User Image
Avril Nile

And again, I do not know what it is like to rely on others past a certain point... Avril thought, incling her body where she could touch the bottoms of the cleets. God, why did she have to wear those and the borrowed pants? She was the trend-setter but in an open place, she would not attempt to fashion her gear off.

"Ten minutes should me up, no? If not, this is the longest ten minutes in my life." Avril groaned then loosened her twin tails so her lime green locks fell neatly past her elbows. Sitting in this cell was tarting to feel worse than hell.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:49 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sasha opened her eyes with a confident yet emotionless expression plaguing her face. It had come, her moment to start the master plan. Standing up and approaching the door, she took her pin and began working the lock. It was a skill she had mastered at the age of six, making any object she sought within her reach. Within all but ten seconds, the lock fell from the door and she caught it on her foot, placing it gently within their cell to prevent discovery. Carefully opening the door, she motioned for the other girls to follow, being sure that she ditched her black flats which would prevent her nimble actions. Peeking around the corner, she noticed two guards standing and having a light-hearted conversation. Perfect. She signaled Avril and Chi to fulfill their parts.

╔════════════════════════════════╗
User Image User ImageUser Image
╚════════════════════════════════╝

OOC: Apologies ladies. This has been an interesting couple of weeks and I need to get much accomplished. I will post as often as I am able.  

Kasumi Miyagi

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image
Avril Nile

Avril was relieved; no more cell meant do more having to play the sweet card. Muscles, brains, sthealthe, and charm... She thought as her eyes switched from the person each word each corresponded with.The cheerleader strolled to the gaurds. A flirty wink and a smile distracted the two to where they were obilvious to the escape.

((sorry about this post.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:13 pm
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai had to give the girl credit, she had guts. She watched as the men looked at her in a combination of shock and lust, and felt herself gowing angry at their looks. How male of them! She's not a piece of meat you jerks! She thought as she crept behind then and grabbed one by his ear, yanking him down to slam his head into the floor. The other she turned to face her and drew her elbow back as she hissed, "She's not a piece of meat you a**. Show her respect." And slashed him twice across his face with the hard bone of her elbow, drawing blood from him and knocking both men out.

Chikai looked back at Avril and the others and said, "Two up, two down. Sorry Vrilly. I didn't like them staring at you like that. They should show you more respect than that."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:33 pm
Utsukushii no yume
User Image
Avril Nile

Avril sidestepped while the athelte knocked the burly men out, beating them senseless with simple moves, though anger-fueled power was behind them. To men, Avril was an object to be lusted over. Even in how she dressed for warmth than to be cute, their attention was on no one else her and she could give a rat's a**. "Merci... Thank you, Chi," She wiped off her blushing face, "I could not think any less that my efforts would not be of use to you. It is an excellent start, no?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:10 pm
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai looked at the floor and began to yank at the uniform, handing Avril the shirt and pants of the guard. "Here Vrilly. I promised you the first set. Take 'em sweetie." She offered, giving the girl a kind look.

Chikai was actually worried that she could get a cold by wearing her current outfit on the run. Raising her little brother forced her to think like a mother. She grabbed the boots and tried them on, finding them too big and she cursed as she threw them aside then turned to the other pair. The fit almost perfectly. "Rogue, you want the other uniform?" she asked Sasha.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 am
User Image
Avril Nile

Avril lifted the clothes toward her face mostly to look the material over, scared there would be an unsightly stain near the arms or on the dirt on the pant legs. Avril's petite hands flattened under the baggy yet inconspicuous* (doubt I used the right word) layer of clothing. Swearing words she subconsciously knew, the cheerleader wept tears of sorrow for the dress who's company would be the prison rats and dust. More so than that, the prospect of stripping down in order to slip into the horrendous garb terrified the girl.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff