Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:59 am
User Image
Xombie.

"You're confusing my with a devil worshiper, amore. I'm a Satanist, yes...But I do not believe in a God or a Devil. I am my own God."

Xombie completely ignored the anger directed towards her, choosing instead to focus on the possibility of Vela being her familiar. She was used to her religion being confused for something it wasn't so it didn't bother her as much anymore. The female sighed and kissed the top of Vela's head. The more she thought about it, the more sense it made.

"...So...How does this whole...familiar thing work?"

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:09 am
User Image
Vela

"I was bound to her at birth. I don't remember how...I just was."

Vela hissed and slipped away from Xombie, slowly making her way to Reelo. She wanted to bite the man for directing his anger towards her human. Instead, she decided to frighten him. Xombie would be upset if she killed one of their fellow prisoners.

She coiled around the male slowly, lifting her head once she could see his eyes and flicking her tongue out at him. The snake wasn't satisfied with just pretending to eat him though. She wanted to leave a last impression, so she spoke to him, making sure he could hear.

"Find a more constructive way to vent that anger of yours....If you upset my Melanie, I'll eat you alive..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:30 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila smiled softly to her. "Simple really. A famliar is your other side. Like say if you only showed positive emotions, they would show your negative ones. Naomi shows my pain and fear, as well as more powerful negative emotions. You can't speak to her yet because you never called her into you. Try to focus on Vela. On how she feels in your mind and heart. Focus on how she sounds to your mind and spirit. Like this." She said before closing her eyes and focusing on Naomi.

She listened to her familiar and felt how her fur moved with her movements, how her paws felt on the floor, her voice and how her purrs soothed every part of her. When she opened her eyes, she was alone in her cell, but she could smell Xombie's power now. It was very strong. "Try it." She offered gently.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:56 am
User Image
Xombie.

"Alright..."

Xombie sighed and shut her eyes, focusing fully upon Vela. It felt...odd. She could feel how cold Vela's body felt and the contraction of her muscles as she tightened around Reelo. She could even feel the snakes previous emotions once she had squeezed her way through the bars of her cell to get to Reelo.

Then, when she opened her eyes, Vela was gone. This didn't cause Xombie to panic as she should have though. She could still feel Vela inside of her.

"That's....different."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image

"oh go ******** yourself lesser demon. You think I'm not grouping you with that one? Your both probably devils..... I never met a woman who could fuse with a damned dog!" he snapped, not even bothering to mention the sun dweller comment. Reelo glanced over at the two other women, the relatively normal ones... The ones not dawning familiars like himself. "and what about you two? You don't think them strange?" Reelo asked as the snake slithered over from Xombies cage and into his own. Reelo didn't much care for snakes, his hand reaching out and latching onto the base of Vela's spine right behind her head. It wasn't until the snake spoke to him that he had finally had enough and hissed back, the creature vanishing from his body as he did so. ".... Satanist....this is hopeless..." he called across, turning from the female with the lion, sliding down the bars of his cell and onto the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"I have a name, Reelo...It's Xombie...Or Melanie, if you'd prefer...And were I a demon, I wouldn't have taken the time to try to comfort you earlier."

Xombie finally let out a sharp growl and approached the bars that separated her cage from the other prisoners. She couldn't understand why she was so angry, but the male was starting to get on her nerves. So long as he just insulted her, she didn't care. When he insulted Dalila though, she went on the offensive.

"Whether you like it or not, we're stuck in this together. If you want to just roll over and suffer like the demons want, that's fine, but don't take your problems out on us. Personally, I'd rather act like I'm happy than become just another miserable wretch like yourself."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

"The devil comes in many forms....Melanie." He chanced a look over when he noticed she was growing cross with him. 'Good.' He thought to himself lightly. She was not a normal creature. Reelo didn't respond to Xombie's outburst, there was no reason to and instead he focused on other things. He suddenly missed his jacket and scowled when his fingers had reached for it and got nothing but air, truly puzzled as to why it hadn't come back with the rest of his clothing- another mystery lost to this hell. So the male sighed, noting to some degree that the darker female had been right about one thing. Rolling over was the last thing he intended to do, he was a good runner and if given the opportunity he would escape this place no matter what the cost.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Going off of what you just said, how do we know you aren't a devil?...If we start accusing each other now, we're going to fall apart."

Now that Xombie was calming down again, logic was kicking back in. Becoming angry with Reelo would accomplish nothing. He was probably just scared, like the rest of them. She sighed and placed her hand against the bars, lowering her voice to a calmer tone.

"...I'm sorry for insulting you...You are an incredibly frustrating creature though..."

Xombie smirked playfully and giggled before returning to the back of her cell, sitting as comfortably as she could with her knees to her chest.

"You know...It doesn't hurt to hope sometimes...I think we're going to be fine...Or at least...I hope we'll be fine..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image

"Yeah...I imagine." Reelo chuckled at the thought, though it was an incredibly dry and humorless sound. He lifted his fingers and took to staring at the flesh there. everything was the same, only the place was different. After some time his sitting against the bars became a lazy position on the floor, his body sprawled out as comfortably as it could be with his chin resting on the back of his palms, green eyes staring out amongst the other four. "I don't even know if I managed to insult you...Sorry anyway." He said with just a hint of smile. Honestly he was not without hope himself, if he was then there would be no point in talking. Still, the situation was grim....if only they weren't barred, then at least it wouldn't be completely horrid. "Question- Do you think if I were to work out in here it would be pointless? We seem to reset to our last physical state every time we're tortured..." He finished, speaking to no one in particular when he did so.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:06 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila didn't pay much attention to Reelo. In fact, she didn't hear anything over the strange, deafening drone of a buzz to her hyper sensitive ears. When she had Naomi inside of her, all of her senses were incredibly enhanced. She clapped her hands over her ears and fell to her knees, gritting her teeth to keep from screaming. Silently, she curled into a ball and kept her hands firmly clamped over her ears, trying (and failing) to keep out the sound. Finally she couldn't hold back her pain anymore. "GODDESS! MAKE IT STOP! TURN OFF THE SOUND!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!! I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!" She screamed and pounded her head against a wall, trying to knock herself out to stop the pain. "PLEASE!!! GODDESS HELP ME!! TURN IT OFF!"

She felt blood begin to trickle out of her ears and she kept hitting her head against the wall, but the thrashes began weaker from the pain. She could feel the blood running down her cheeks from her eyes and her chin from her nose. The pain threatened to make her pass out, but she couldn't manage to fall into that merciful blackness. "Please.... Please....... just make it stop.... I.... I can't take it anymore........" She begged, the pain overwhelming.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie flinched and carefully covered her ears. Vela didn't like hearing the sounds of the other female in pain. She shook her head, attempting to block it out, and began humming to herself. Anything to keep the sound out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

"What the hell...Is wrong with you?" Reelo didn't move from his place on the floor at first, but cocked an eyebrow in her direction, wincing when she fell to the floor. He could sort of hear a humming sound too, but...It didn't seem to be all that painful, then again there was a chance it was created for her individual torture? Slowly Reelo got to his feet and pressed his form to the cage bars, shivering every time she cracked her head against her cell. "Relax, Relax!" No doubt it was easy for him to say, but it was about the only thing he could think of to say to her at the moment.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:45 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila felt her head spinning, the blood running down her face making the floor sticky and painting her face and clothes red. She felt her body twitch and she stiffened up, jerking violently and caught in between the sound of a shiver and a groan. "GGghhnnn... Gggggnnnnnhhhhh..." Was the only sound to escape her lips as she jerked and her body curled in a tight ball out of the clenching of the muscles.

Her arms and hands were jerking in their ridged posture across her stomach, her legs twitching as they drew up to her chest, her eys wide and staring as blood continued to flow from her face. Her eyes finally began to roll into the back of her head, her oxygen starved brain shutting down for death, her skin turning blue from lack of the oxygen she so desperatly needed.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna watched the other prisoners in a passive kind of way, only speaking once to respond to Reelo's question. "I don't know what to think of as strange anymore."

She winced and pulled at the bars separating her from Dali uselessly, trying to get into the other girl's cell to help her somehow. Having to watch the girl die so horribly was a kind of torment in itself to Marianna. "No... Dali... Hold on, please don't give up..."

The already-dim room darkened a bit as one lone demon entered the cell block. Marianna whimpered very softly and backed up against the wall of her cell. It was Lucifer.

Her terror might have seemed somewhat silly to the others. Luci wasn't a particularly frightening looking demon. He looked like a very pale, very handsome human. Thick black hair, toned musculature. Nothing to suggest he was a demon but those eyes.... Those bright red, insane, squinted eyes that pierced right through every defense and seemed to cut into your soul.

Lucifer smirked at her, then walked to the middle of the small hallway outside the cells, looking at the prisoners one at a time. "Heh... Pathetic, the lot of you..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:59 pm
Utsukushii no yume
User Image

:: Haruka Nagashima ::

Haruka snapped out of her thoughts to two of the others arguing with one another. She didn't understand what they would be at odds about after they endure such an ordeal. Her blue eyes set straight ahead of her to a wall until the sound of struggle rattled and shook from the white haired Pagen. The signs spoke of a seziure; this one was not ordinary...

Haruka knew how to handle it but this wasn't like any other. This was a physical torture. The blood didn't make her stomach cringe but the fact she didn't know what steps to take, what to help made her sick. How could you help one who was already deceased? Like the ashes, the person would re-spawn. She would try.

Rushing over to the woman as her body allowed, the medical student called to the other three. "I need someone to hold her arms and legs." She said. She wished she had light to see how bad the damage was or the cause. If she had been paying attention. She shuddered feeling the air of the cell change as the religion-less girl's demon entered the cell. Haruka was relucntant to move however.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff