Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Training Grounds (Not Related to the Role Play) Now Open!
Conversation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:29 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed

lalalalla...hey  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:33 pm
Hey looking for some one to rp a dream with. don't care if it 1X1 or more then one. Here is the dream:

After Showing off my powers at a dinner party for family I went to my room for bed. Getting in and closing the door there was some one in there smiling at at. Looking at him I felt sleepy and began to fall to the floor but he caught me and said mine. Next I woke in a old abounded hotel and started to run for it scared and just wanting to be home. As I ran out said and down a path and run in to some one. He looked down at him and gave me a odd look. Seeing his eyes I could tell he was not human and ran down a hill but ended tripping on my feet and rolling to the bottom. Hurt and scared I saw a old boat house on the bottom of the hall and made my way to it. Getting in I hit the floor and just started to cry. The dude I bumped in to running followed me and wrapped his coat around me and asked if I was all right and what my name was. I told him no and my name was helena. I then asked him his name and he said hell before those who severed the guy that took me showed up. Hell told me to run and I did as I heard fighting behind me....then my cat jumped on me and woke me up.

Pretty much I want to see how the dream would carry on and end and god help my mind hell can't be a guys name.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:35 pm
Devossy

Sounds INTENSE!!!! BUT *crosses arms in an X* I got nothing!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:28 am
Devossy
Hey looking for some one to rp a dream with. don't care if it 1X1 or more then one. Here is the dream:

After Showing off my powers at a dinner party for family I went to my room for bed. Getting in and closing the door there was some one in there smiling at at. Looking at him I felt sleepy and began to fall to the floor but he caught me and said mine. Next I woke in a old abounded hotel and started to run for it scared and just wanting to be home. As I ran out said and down a path and run in to some one. He looked down at him and gave me a odd look. Seeing his eyes I could tell he was not human and ran down a hill but ended tripping on my feet and rolling to the bottom. Hurt and scared I saw a old boat house on the bottom of the hall and made my way to it. Getting in I hit the floor and just started to cry. The dude I bumped in to running followed me and wrapped his coat around me and asked if I was all right and what my name was. I told him no and my name was helena. I then asked him his name and he said hell before those who severed the guy that took me showed up. Hell told me to run and I did as I heard fighting behind me....then my cat jumped on me and woke me up.

Pretty much I want to see how the dream would carry on and end and god help my mind hell can't be a guys name.

other names for hell are as fallows: Hades(greek, nuf said),She'ol (Hebrew שְׁאוֹל , Šʾôl), translated as "grave", "pit", or "abode of the dead",), and there planty more of such but thats the first two off my head.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:39 am
ok those names I like better then jsut hell  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:56 pm
Hey won't be on for three days got to go to a family members event  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:09 am
really wants to rp, but seems all the charaters i have out and about r waiting for replys ..darn..hmm guess ill go make a new charater or somthing  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:24 pm
cTheAngelofMusic
really wants to rp, but seems all the charaters i have out and about r waiting for replys ..darn..hmm guess ill go make a new charater or somthing

Want me to wake up snow?  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:32 pm
Devossy
cTheAngelofMusic

Want me to wake up snow?

Come play with me!!!!! I promise to be gentel twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:43 pm
>>  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:33 am
i hope to see red on soon, she is missed here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:14 pm
Thanks Angel. I'm sorry I've been gone so long. I've been dealing with my grandfather's death and it hasn't been easy. And in order to do some posts, I just an update on what's going on so that I can get back in. I kinda need to get back into this so that I can let my mind disappear for a little while, know what I mean?  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:48 am
*hugglkes* we understand

As for a update not much has moved since you have been gone. lets see me and Agnel's chars, will snow, Zac and his elf and fae are now in your kitchen on vamp island. Mikka is with a vampire hunter trying to stay away from her slave master. and thats it really nothing has moved.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:09 pm
Devossy
*hugglkes* we understand

As for a update not much has moved since you have been gone. lets see me and Agnel's chars, will snow, Zac and his elf and fae are now in your kitchen on vamp island. Mikka is with a vampire hunter trying to stay away from her slave master. and thats it really nothing has moved.

cullen,faolan, crisdean, and your characters aten adn wing song r still in there room.
Eru is interacting around the castle as the preparations for the coronation are being done.
as devossy said we have some new characters in the kitchen atm. Goh is on hold ploting was waiting for his ilea so they can make wonderful mayhem together.

as to you being gone so long, its ok i understand. we jsut glad your back. take the time to read adn get back upto date and post when ready biggrin  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:35 pm
User Image

heart V-day heart  
Training Grounds (Not Related to the Role Play) Now Open!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games