Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:59 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah's jaw dropped when Kevin's mother went on her rampage. The part about her deceased sister especially disgusted her. 'Insulting a dead woman, who can't even defend herself... Now that's low...'

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:16 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

"Loki, cut this one too. I don't want any of the wires working and them not crashing." Lulu hissed softly, both girls under the Royce of the elder Rawlings with a sharp knife, cutting out wires from the car.

They had heard the male make crude remarks and where leaving when the woman started with her own. In a few minutes, they were cutting break lines. Finally they slid out from under the car, gathered the wires and knife, and began to walk up to the dinner once more, their dresses covered in grease and oil stains. As they walked into the room, they gave their uncle and aunt hard looks, as well as Satoshi and Lulu said, "Uncle Kevin? You should be getting two new patients in about twenty minutes." And dropped the wires on the table, a defiant fire in their eyes.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"To all who consider crossing me, know this..."

Satoshi couldn't help but smile in approval when he saw the two girls and what their appearances meant. They had exacted their own revenge, it seemed. 'Oh, yes, they definitely deserve to be rewarded after this...'

"...I will kill you without a second of hesitation."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah's first reaction when she saw the girls was horror; their lovely green dresses were ruined. Of course it would be simple to replace them, but Sirrah abhorred waste, not to mention grime. She chuckled ruefully and hugged the girls anyway when she heard what they had to say. "Ah, my dears, I think you've been around Kevin for too long... You seem to think a lot like him." She didn't scold the twins at all, though. Kevin's parents kind of deserved what they got.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:00 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank was holding back Jorden along with Ash and Nina, who were both fumming themselves. He sighed as she left with Kevin's father, saying just loud enough for his boyfriend to hear, "She should stop doing the smoking of the cracks. The a** smoking has done the brain oozing to her obviously." And watched the doors slam behind them.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden easily could have killed Kevin's parents for what they said about his mother, aunt, boyfriend, and sisters. The only reason he didn't break free of the people holding him back and go through with it was because of Tank's verbal slip-up. He tried to stay angry after that, but just couldn't. He giggled and relaxed, turning his head to look at his boyfriend. "Wrong kind of crack, love. But you're right... That woman needs to wake up from her pipe dreams..."

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:21 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony held onto Lizzy, not saying a word. She felt a second set of arms hold her and Lizzy, and looked up t see Ash. She sighed, half thankful for their link, and just tried to focus on other things. "Is she right? Did I derseve it?" She asked finally, her voice very quiet.

...And perhaps they never will.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:24 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy shook her head and hugged Harmony a little tighter. "Of course not! She couldn't have been more wrong, Harmony... What happened was entirely that creature's fault, not yours..."

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash was more than a bit tempted to slap Harmony aside her head, but she resisited. Instead, she settled for talking to her silently. Harmony, did I deserve Tsubatsu chasing me like a snack for years? No. Who you are does not give anyone an invitation to do that to you. Just because you love Lizzy, doesn't mean you should be hurt like that. Love is a rare thing, and it doesn't metter if you love a girl, boy, or the monkey from Spain, if you love them, that makes it right. She insisted and hugged her tightly, her green flecks gentle.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:56 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony sighed and relented, lowering the hand from her scar and simply standing in the grip of her lover and friend. A sudden idea popped into her head and she grinned. Ash really was her best friend. Harmony felt her pull away and she grabbed hold of Lizzy's hand, dragging ehr to the bathroom and pushing her into a stall. She then growled softly and pressed her lips to Lizzy's kissing her passionately as her fingers tanlged themselves in her hair.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah excused herself from Kevin's table to go use the restroom, glancing around as she went to see if her guests were enjoying themselves after Kevin's parent's outbursts. Thankfully, everybody seemed to have recovered. She entered the bathroom and right away heard some... interesting sounds from one of the stalls. Unable to ward off her curiosity, she went over and cautiously opened the door.

She slammed it shut again when she saw Harmony and Lizzy in very compromising positions. Sirrah groaned and rubbed a hand over her eyes. "Seriously, what is it with you girls and bathrooms? And Lizzy, why aren't you wearing a condom?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:06 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony quickly got dress, glad the dress had a large scoop in the back suddenly when her wings refused to go back into her body. She walked around Lizzy timidly and walked up to her aunt. "Sorry Aunt Sirrah." HArmony told her softly, her eyes still pink.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah chuckled and hugged Harmony gently. "It's okay. In fact, I don't even mind if you two... Er... Finish here. Just lock the stall; I'll lock the bathroom door and put an out of order sign up or something. I'm sure you don't want anyone else walking in, right?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:03 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony shook her head at her aunt, her wings shifting nervously behind her. "No, we should stop. I don't.... Wait... Do you guys feel that?" She asked in a guarded voice as three people suddenyl appeared in the bathroom with them, two of which not even female. "Lina? Tobi? Gospind?! What are you three doing...? How did you find me?" she asked in shock as they all bowed to her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy clutched Harmony's hand and immediately turned serious when she saw the three dragons. "Do you three have some news? Oh, is everything okay in the Dragon Realm?" she asked anxiously, her eyebrows scrunching together in worry. Vaguely, she heard Sirrah excuse herself and leave the restroom.

"...is no life at all."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces