Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm
Ellie glared at him and stood, her sword coming out from the wood, she spun around him, now behind him. She lifted the blade and brought it down, knowing he would catch it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:20 pm
Ray didn't move an inch from where he stood, didn't even turn as he brought up his cane, blocking the sword in the air. "Too obvious."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:28 pm
"Well what about this?" Ellie turned her sword around and butted him in his lower back with the hilt of the sword."Didn't block it that time." She snorted, quickly grabbing the hilt again, stepping back, ready for him if he attacked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:29 pm
"The human race is a bit of a paradox." Ara agreed as he moved fully into the room, nudging the cabin door closed softly with his heel. The boots he wore clicked against the wooden floor as he leaned against the back of the offered chair, preferring to stand with the slow almost unnoticeable rocking. He took the glass and added just a little bit of the tequila not to be rude. "Well, unless it's the Empire of Comforting Beds or No-Scurvy Fruit, I'll go wherever you want, capitaine." He chuckled again.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:15 am
"I really just wish there was some other way that the Europeans would allow us sanctuary," Ceri thought aloud, "The only reason this ship turned to piracy was because we would starve. I've become the very thing I despised most growing up." Her saddened eyes fell to the map in front of her before she remembered Ara sitting in front of her.
"I guess that'll be enough tequila for me today," she joked, "Before I start telling you all my deepest darkest secrets. And if I told you those, I'd have to kill you," she added with a wink. Digging in to her pocket, Ceri found a coin and flipped it, allowing it to land on the map; it was her usual way of deciding where they would have to raid. This time, the coin fell not far from the dot labeled "Port-au-Prince". Ceri sighed; she had been half hoping it would land on the farthest possible port from Port-au-Prince as to give her a viable excuse for not entering the race. I guess it was just meant to be...

David stood at attention in the study of the governor of Port Royal. He was awaiting the arrival of the admiral and the governor, who apparently had more important business to discuss in the hall. There was a creak behind him, but David remained motionless. The footsteps behind him drew nearer and David's eyes flitted down to the rapier at his hip.
"Captain," the governor said as he walked out from behind him, the admiral following closely, "You must be wondering why we called you here today. Well don't just stand there, take a seat boy!" David looked over at the admiral who nodded; David took his seat in front of the governor's desk.
"The admiral tells me you're quite the sailor, lad," the governor said.
"Only when I need to be," David said coolly with a smile. The governor laughed.
"Well, if you can make an impression on the Queen, you must be something special." David raised his eyebrows.
"I don't understand."
"I received word from the Queen today that she, along with her royal European cousins, are hosting a race and has requested the finest Naval captain to enter," the admiral said, "I told her Royal Highness of some of your past accomplishments and she seemed to think that you were the man for the job. You should be honoured!"
"Believe me, I am," David replied, "I just feel as though there are more qualified men for a simple race."
The governor cleared his throat, "This is no ordinary race lad. The Queen needs your tact and resourcefulness. Their Royal Majesties are trying to get rid of a local, shall we say, pest problem." This caught David's attention.
"Go on..." he said, leaning forward with a slight smirk. His wish had finally come to be. Now would be his chance to raise in rank.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:59 am
"The cargo hold is still full, we should have enough to get her there," Demyan noted, referencing the ship they owed their lives to. He took out a knife hanging from his belt and dropped it, pinning the map to the deck. He removed his foot and motioned for the other man to do so as well. "That and I don't want the cook complaining we only have gruel again as he hides the good stuff so we don't eat it all." They laughed a hearty laugh and both looked back down to their destination. It was the only way, he reminded himself yet again.

"There's farming..." Ara mumbled to himself, aware that Ceri had forgotten about him for a moment. He didn't expect her to have wanted that life either, though it was relatively far more peaceful than piracy. When he took a small sip of the liquor in his glass as she trailed it produced a numbed burning trail down his throat. Alcohol had never much appealed to him despite his heritage. "It is not a bad life that we live," he said as he watched the coin gracefully arc up and clink down onto the map. "Though I agree that some things are best left buried rather than be found. Take pride that we of all people don't kill to get our way. Those are the people I most despise." Ara glanced down at the swishing liquid before raising and downing it, setting the glass softly on the table. "Shall I go tell the tillerman, then?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:44 am
((You know if only Ray could say. 'Too Godmod.' XD))

Ray sighed, rubbing his back. Then without any inclnation of attack he spun on one foot, kicking low, tripping her feet. Then just as fast he jumpped to his feet and had his cane at her throat. "Don't get cocky."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:18 am
Ellie pushed his cane away. "Well then don't get cocky back or it will encourage me to do it more" She stuck her tongue out at him and stood up, rubbing her arm. She hit it pretty hard when she fell. "I don't do the "do as I say, not as I do"

(( I had to get you somehow. xD ))  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:54 pm
"Just make sure not to go easy." Ray got back into his stance. "Now, come at me. This time don't try to be so elegant about it. Stop trying to hit me and just hit me."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:19 pm
"You know how elegant my brother with his techniques. That's all hes taught me. I'm not just going to swing it around like a madwoman." She was in a stance too, studying his body, trying to find some kind of opening. Ellie didn't know how to do that stuff. She was doomed.

John had almost finished a whole bottle of wine, his face only the lightest hint of pink. He could hold his alcohol pretty well. He swirled the last bit in his cup, staring off at the map, almost like he could see further than the 2D world it was. Maybe I should have told Ray... He signed up for the race without his knowledge. John was hoping he wouldn't be too mad about it. He smiled to himself, killing the last bit.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:25 pm
"Thus why I was always better then your brother." Ray chuckled. "I strike the most percise and tactical point that will allow me to win. But if you won't attack then I will. Defend yourself." Ray lunged forward, thrusting with his cane.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:32 pm
Ellie gasped and stepped back, bringing her sword up, knocking the cane away. She stepped back forward and brought her sword down on the opposing side she pushed his cane.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:38 pm
Ray spun on one foot, using the momentum of Ellie knocking his sword away, dodging around her sword, and swinging around with his cane.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:27 pm
Dang it. Ellie blocked his cane again, the force of the blow making her stumble back.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:30 pm
Ray continued to charge, this time scraping his foot across the ground, keeping his left foot on the ground and jabbed with his cane. Ray's mind was moving on over drive, calculating her moves mid swing.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff