Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:50 pm
Emma looked the new arrival up and down "I'm Emma, those fighting idiots down there are with me. We're here because the underworld got boring. What about you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:05 pm
Smerking, "Astrodomus, Astro for short, and I just woke up in this strange forest, I flew around for awhile but it seems to go on forever."  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:08 pm
After exploring for a bit Maneki was surprised to find only a small amount of wildlife. usually animals felt safer around him than other humanoid creatures but so far he had seen only a few birds, bugs, and a lone deer roaming around. "this forest seems pretty empty doesn't it?" He decided to see if he could find any landmarks so he shot up a nearby tree and saw a large spire only half a mile away. He jumped down landing on his feet and scurried through the bushes until he came to the edge of the cemetery. He peeked out of the bush to see a group of people conversing and two people in particular who seemed to be wrestling. "nyaa?" he muttered, his ears perking up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:10 pm
Emma looked at Astro out of the corner of her eye and smiled. "My father could get you out." She leaned back, "But he isn't known for his favors."  

kitty in psychosis

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:11 pm
Noticing the new comer, Astro faded into the shadows he came from, still watching the interaction between the four other people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:15 pm
Phynix and Chi-Chi immediately appeared by Emma's side. Glowing red, ready to strike. Emma stood and thundered "Show yourself!" She had her hand on a velvet bag. Ready to attack along side Phynix and Chi-Chi.  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:17 pm
Maneki nimbly moved through the bushes watching the group. His mind was waging a small war with itself. Half of him really wanted to find out what they were doing, but the other half wanted to make sure they weren't enemies first. He had a sense that the girl in the robe was strangely familiar though, almost like a family acquaintance that he couldn't quite put his paw on. The girl's demand to see him didn't really help matters and from they're posture he was almost certain they would be hostile if he showed himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:19 pm
Turning back into the raven he appeared as, Astro flew up high, away from the newcomer, who was now running in his general direction.  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:22 pm
Fire shot from Emma's eyes as her temper flared. "Coward! Show yourself! Or I shall summon my slaves from the deepest depths of the underworld to drag you out! And I will not restrain them!" Phynix and Chi-Chi were now balls of fire darting around Emma.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:26 pm
Maneki cursed himself as he couldn't resist getting a closer look anymore. He darted up onto a tree branch and slowly crawled out into view. "no need to get so fired up nya" He looked down at her trying to remember her face but the fire pouring out of her eyes made it difficult.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:28 pm
Landing on the roof of the shrine Astro asked, "So is this how you great guests?" Still in his raven form, "So, did you summon us so you could get away from the boredom of the underworld?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:33 pm
As soon as Emma saw his face her fire extinguished. "Maneki?" Emma said "What are you doing here?" Phynix and Chi-Chi extinguished and looked at each other. They didn't recognize this person but Emma obviously did.  

kitty in psychosis

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:36 pm
Obviously being ignored Astro flew off to go meet this "Maneki", landing on a branch close enough for Maneki to hear him but not get to him Astro asked, "so, Maneki, how did you get here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:45 pm
Maneki finally managed to get a good look at her and realized it was Emma "emma? jeez don't scare me like that" he let out a sigh of relief and his body relaxed down into a laying position on the branch. "I didn't know it was you at first, you know you shouldn't be so hostile to people before you meet them, it isn't exactly a comfortable first impression." he looked over to the raven and had to resist the urge to pounce on him, he was very hungry after all. "were did I come from?" he looked up at the sky and pointed at it "up there, from sky city....I was visiting and I saw these huge cylinder things that I thought were some kind of bath. it wasn't until I crawled inside that I realized that it was a cannon and I guess this is where I landed" he laughed a bit nervously realizing how stupid it sounded.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:49 pm
"hmm... I see," transforming into a squirrel Astro says, "I'm Astrodomus, I just woke up and found myself here, where ever here is."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games