Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Bee's June Customs - Winners 3rd post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jezbel

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:30 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Based on an OC pet I got in another shop
WIP Needed? Not needed but it would be nice to have

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:Ivory colored body
Face: Blue eyes, Eyebrows same as hair, Inner ear CC,
Mane: Super long (like a little past the hooves), wavy green hair with flowers woven throughout it.
Tail: Same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves can be CC with whatever looks best. Longer fetlocks having the body color fade to same green as hair.
Reference Image(s):
Original Pet she's based on
Hair shape
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Wings (Style 2) can be body color fading to same green as hair.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Necklace (see pic). Front two legs with Sleeve/bracelets (CC in style and color), with the pentagram charm (see pic below) on each leg.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Pentagram charm
Necklace- add silver chain please

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Merry Meet
Owner: Jezbel
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Peaceful
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: None.. OC
Justification for Domain Choice:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:31 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Common
Body Build: Normal (Leg up)
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Please!

Body:
- See reference please. :3
Face:
- GOATEE on his chin please. XD See reference.
- Also, the line across his nose is a scar. :3
Mane:
- Custom mane! Please see the reference for color/style.
Tail:
- Long tail, same color as his mane.
- Style it as close to the ref as possible.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
- Long Fetlocks please!
-
Reference Image(s):
Reference Image!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
- Horse Tack - Medieval style. See the reference!
- Gold chain
- Blanket - fashioned after the flag in this image
Reference Image!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Alastair Lancaster
Owner: Thalion
Breed: Lancaster Stallion
Temper: Noble
Mate:
Tag Background: Something with a seascape- cc~
Tag frame color: N/A
Tag feather color(s): N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
He's my design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Boredom, I was suffering through a golf tournament on television with my grandmother and started sketching.
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

Body:
*Lafiel's coat is black but there is a thin layer of silver dust coating it.
*Lafiel has a large and ugly scar spanning diagonally across his chest as well as other scars of varying sizes marking his body. Get creative with the scars and their shapes, he was tortured so yea haha. I have been looking for some kind of evil looking marking to put on him but I haven't been able to find anything that sings to me. Lafiel was captured and tortured by humans in search of a potion that would regenerate even the worst wounds, including lost organs, and it just seems fit that they would brand him somehow. I leave it in your hands to come up with an evil looking marking and to place it somewhere on him that looks good, the method used to brand/tattoo/scar etc him is up to you.
Face:
*His eye color would be brown but due to the steel contraption resembling a strange head stall that blinds him his eyes are hidden from sight. Scars run out from beneath the headstall, jagged and old resembling the pattern of an 'X'.
Mane:
*Raven black hair sweeps down reaching below his shoulders. I quite like fancy hair so I am giving you free reign here. My drawings are more of a guide than a rule. *(I like the hair on his neck and this is where the braid held by a metal cuff with a feather will be.)
Tail: Just have it correspond nicely with the mane, edited obviously and touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy style fetlocks. Silvery black hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Eye scar
Hair

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn:Example of horn (Custom horn, not that big mind you. Something that is proportionate.) The horn is silver and metallic in appearance.
Wings: Jet black wings with obvious scarring all over and tattered feathers. (Style 2 Angeni wings)
Other Notes: The horn picture is an example but I would like something along those lines.

Custom Items: A wirey piece of metal circles his throat which comes together in two loops. Off of one loop hangs three links of chain, rusted and the last link looks about ready to break, off of the other hangs one rusted link. Around a braided strand of hair is a steel cuff with tribal-like markings engraved in the metal. On the cuff, besides the markings, rests a light blue gem in a diamond shape. Hanging off of the cuff is a feather. The feather is in mint condition and has seemingly been coated in crystal to preserve it. (I don't mean to say it is in like a block of crystal, it looks exactly like a feather but perhaps put an extra sheen on it to look as though it has been glazed. The feather is from his Angeni father so it isn't tiny. Not too big either haha, just right.) He also wears a steel cuff matching the one in his hair on his wing. On his feet he wears cuffs of steel that will be depicted below as well. On his head there is a contraption formed purely of metal that covers his eyes, goes around his nose and around his chin much like a headstall, a picture will be below along with pictures of his hair and scars (I truly love how I did the scars on his eye so please try and follow it closely.) The metal has been shaped to suit the contours of a horse's face. I want him to look eery and tormented because he has been through such a difficult time and yet refuses to let darkness and hatred overcome him. Anything you would like to add to this in order to complete my dream would be fantastic! Please don't hold back, I am able to pay top price. When I see Lafiel I think strength, pain, and pride. Take as much time as you need, I have been waiting a long time for him now and would love to see him done wonderfully!! <3
Collar
Leg cuffs
Head gear and eye scar
Titanium, metal
Black feather.
Hair and Wing cuff

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lafiel
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Steel Angel
Temper: Indomitable
Mate: None
Tag Background:
I would like the background to be dark as well. I am going for a custom BG. I would like there to be gray tall grass and a hill silhoutted by a night sky choked with dark clouds. On top of the hill sits a dead tree, gnarled with clawlike branches reaching skyward. Above the tree a fork of lightening strikes, looking as though it is about to hit the tree. Any questions? Please ask.
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): The feathers are black and look as though they were dipped in steel.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All my design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Optimism
Justification for Domain Choice: Lafiel has been through torture and darkness but he is still able to see the bright side of all things. He never gives up because something has gone awry and when others are down he attempts to help them see the good or purpose in everything. He is my Mr. Brightside and I love him dearly. He represents the idea that you can keep on taking hits as long as you stand up and shake it off, not allowing it to ruin your life.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:36 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Not necessary, but appreciated. :3

Body: Black fading to orange around the "edges" (if that makes sense...) and green noise in the orange areas, all over the front legs and faded out a bit on the cheeks. Orange markings across the length of the body and and the lower half of all four legs (see ref because I can't describe them. > >; .)
Face: Bright green eyes with black sclera and orange markings around the eyes.
Mane: Black Forever Foal with green tips.
Tail: Demon tail. The base of it should be the same as the body and the tendril things should fade from black to orange to yellow. White spikes.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Grey hooves, normal fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Winged Wingless

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Demon horns 2 starting black at the base and fading to orange then yellow.
Wings: Wing style 1. Black feathers with green tips. The membranes start orange then fade to yellow with black around the bony parts.

None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zadaal
Owner: Celestial Requiem
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Notorious
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns by chibizoo

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:37 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Kelpi Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Uisge
Owner: SylverStar
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Stoic
Breed: Spirited
Description (fin/membrane/fin spine/tail colors/eye color etc): Alt male lines with fins.
Color Opalescence/Iridescent/Shimmery all over. Sea blue and greens ranging from light to dark colored like the ocean. legs striped like bottom half of eldra. ref. (good colors). Hair colored closer to seaweed colors...so some yellow. I know this is kind of vague but the details are all CC for the coloring. I would also like him to look scaly like a fish.

Reference image(s): opalesent colors Eldra (legs) ocean colors ocean colors colors
Which stage you want them to start as? (shell, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Yellow Pearl
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Hair and tail medium length wet and wild looking with bits of seaweed in it. Feel free to add any touches you would like. I'm leaving a lot of it up to the colorist...so feel free to get as creative as you would like. would like some jewelry (CC)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:41 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Scar
Owner: dawns_aura
Temper (one word for horse's personality): brooding
Breed: cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Category- minor edits, based off ref images
Alternate (leg down) pose
Draft lines ( no roman nose)

Reference image(s): Best,Marking , x, x
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: -
Premade Tag Number: cc
Tag frame color (for custom tag): -
Tag feather color (for custom tag): -
Tag BG (for custom tag): -
Hair/clothing edits- cc

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Edit Category: mod to heavy
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Body Build: warhorse w/ feathering
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: scottish highlands and clan loyalty from my family heritage, thus she is an angeni but also a warrior and defender. Her color pattern is natural in style, just in shades of blue (the color that symbolizes fidelity/loyalty) instead of chestnut or bay
WIP Needed? that would be very nice if possible

Body: deep sapphire blue coat with light/pale blue stockings, light/pale blue knotwork cross marking on mid neck (see ref)
Face: light/pale blue blaze, sapphire blue eyes
Mane: edited curly - light/pale blue
Tail: new long single braid template, color to match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy fetlocks and sapphire blue hooves
Reference Image(s): REF

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): unicorn silver spiral
Wings: Angeni style 2 wings with falcon type coloring (see ref) but in shades of blue/grey instead of brown/grey, head and leg wings to match
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items:
• blue tartan sash wrapped around shoulders/withers (see ref) and fastened with Luckenbooth brooch in silver w/ sapphire stone (see ref)
• silver knotwork bracelets on both lower front legs
• edited curly mane to be longer and fuller than template with two long slender braids w/ thin blue tartan ribbon woven through them on each side of head coming from behind head wings (kinda like how LotR elves had little braids in their otherwise long hair)
• blue tartan ribbon band instead of regular band on tail braid
• Sgian-Dubh (Skean-Du) scottish dagger strapped to lower rear leg (see ref)

Reference Image(s) for Items: same as ref above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Brighde
Owner: LadyKirin
Breed: Highlander
Temper: Loyal
Mate:
Tag Background: Image of Highland Castle - feel free to crop/flip/color filter/etc.
Tag frame color: CC to match soq
Tag feather color(s): CC to match soq

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Loyalty
Justification for Domain Choice: The Scottish highland clans were a fiercely loyal people. Loyal to their clan, their chief and their loved ones...courageous in battle and deeply proud. When I thought about an appropriate domain for a scottish warhorse angeni, loyalty was one of the first attributes that came to mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:54 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mer
Concept Origin: Limited (Wildlife – Lion fish)
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would happy to get heart

Body: Lion Fish; see reference images; no preference of one over the other
Face: Can the color be worked into her eyes like the lion fish does? (See reference images)
Mane: Lion Fish CC
Tail: Lion Fish
Hooves/Fetlocks: Lion Fish
Reference Image(s): lion fish 1, lion fish 2, lion fish 3, and lion fish 4 CC (I love lion fish and would be happy with any color)
Eyes: eye 1, eye 2, eye 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~ 
Horn(s): N/A
Fins: Spined (like the lion fish) with aged/frayed fins, kinda holey in between, like she has gotten herself into a scrap or two (I don't want her to look perfect).
Other Notes: Mane: Ultra long and a bit wavy mane, so it seems to swim around her. Not some much that it distracts from the whole look. Add a few spines in her mane or instead of spines some "chopsticks" in the same coloring as her spines.
Fetlocks: a bit longer and if possible a bit waved to match her mane
Facial expression:a little bit of a mischievous look (note: rather not have the whiskers of the lion fish on her, I think it would distract from her, but feel free to play)

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Jewelry: As much as you think would be appropriate using Hematite and Labradorite as the base materials.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Labradorite, Hematite, X, X, X, X

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~ 
Name of horse: Íde (Irish for thrist; for knowledge, water...not sure with her yet?)
Owner: littletomol
Breed: Lion Fish
Temper:Adventurous (or so she thinks)
Mate: Unknown
Tag Background: Colorist Choice; reef maybe X, X, X
Tag frame color: Colorist Choice on how to work with labradorite and hematite
Tag feather color(s): Colorist Choice on how to work with labradorite and hematite

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

littletomol

Familiar Gawker

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:58 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor Edit
Soquili Species: Uni halfbreed
Concept Origin: Original Character/ Wildlife (she's my RL mare)
WIP Needed? Please as she's based off of an RL pet.

Body: Sorrel chestnut with 5 small white dots at the top of her rump just before her tail. (she's starting to show the appy in her bloodline the older she's gotten.) shaped, 4 white socks two short(front) 2 long (back)
Face: Sorrel with a broken blaze on her face, and a faint pink diamond shaped spot between her nostrils. Chocolate brown eyes. (see front view image)
Mane: CYO Braided, honey colored Tie at bottom, sliver.
Tail: CYO braid, Sorrel at top fading to honey at the bottom. Tie at bottom silver.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are striped light and dark. The light part is like a pinkish tan tone that light horse hooves seem to have. No fetlocks, just the standard look to the legs.
Reference Image(s):
Side view can't quite see the socks on her in these images but she has them lol the back socks end just about where the photo chopped them off.
Front view don't mind the bosal.
ploosh
the certed ploosh

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White with a golden tip
Fins: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Tear drop crystal pendant necklace on a dainty silver chain. A single bracelet on her front outside leg.
Pendant
Bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lightning (Whinny)
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Breed: American Quarter Horse
Temper: Unpredictable
Mate: -
Tag Background: 008
Tag frame color: Blue (one of the shades from the bracelet)
Tag feather color(s): Long feather's Silver, short feather's Clear crystal.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:00 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Unicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Kasadya
Owner: YamiBakuraChan
Temper: Calculating
Breed: Unicorn
Description:
Horn: Colored like her son, but half is broken off
Eyes: Bright glowing green (effect of greenish white flames coming out of said eyes, if that makes sense.)
Mane: A variation of the wild mane. I would like to have her mane a bit longer and wilder with one or two small bird skulls mixed within. Color would be black with a hue of green to it.
Coloring: Base color would be black like her son. However she has glowing green tribal markings all along her legs, sides, tail, and face. On her face it looks like she has glowing green dots around her eyes. (See reference to see what I mean)
Accessories: I would like her to have half of a lions skull on her face, however, it’s broken enough to where you can see the dots on one eye. I also see her having a thick necklace made of bird skulls, feathers, and fur. Around her ankles on all four feet are thin leather straps with small bird bones hanging downwards. On an overall scale, think tribal in appearance since she is the main shaman in her family. Oh, I’d also like to have her frowning instead of smiling please.
Reference image(s):
Lion Skull
Hallows Bane for horn reference. Also general reference for familial looks since she is, well, his mother.
Tribal Tattoo design. Just to give an idea, by no means has to be exact
Face Markings ideas
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I can afford up to heavy edits on this one. If you feel that this would be extreme edits feel free to take out some of her accessories. I won’t mind. Just let me know please ^^

Total:
Moderate Edits: 775k + 200k = 975,000
Heavy Edits: 775k + 500k = 1,275,000  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:06 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft, roman nose
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: White with calico markings in this order; orange patch, black patch
Face: White with calico markings; orange on the left side of face, black on the right, black left ear, brown right ear
Eyes: Ice blue, think like Cyan (Sorry for the eye rape)
Mane: Wild; Black, red and white
Tail: Wild; Black, white and red
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves- white with red blood splatter, fetlocks- white
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
[Ignore all clothing besides the necklace and items through his ears]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Scars all over his body, one scar crosses over his nose from one eye to the other

Trading Post Items: Edited arrowhead, refer to reference link #4 and hair/clothing edits.
Custom Items: Barbed wire wrapped around his neck.
As said in Default accessory color, he has an edited arrowhead that is a silver pendant in the shape of a horned 'demon's' head.
Ear cuffs connected to each other by a small silver chain on his left ear.
String sewn through right ear.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See refs above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Frost
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Breed: Calico OC
Temper: Sociopath
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 007 Victorian Lights

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:07 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.: Flutter Kalona Soquili :.
Colorist wanted:
¤ Bee~
Name of horse:
¤ Deumos
Owner:
¤ x blame it on the --- x || Kyaishi

Temper:
¤ Vixen
Breed:
¤ Hell's Minion
Which stage you want them to start as?:
¤ Adult
Work In Progress?:
¤ Yes, please.

Style:
¤ Custom style wings for Flutter.

Mane Style:
¤ Custom styled.
Tail Style:
¤ Custom tail for Kalona.
Horn Style:
¤ Custom horns for Kalona.

Base Color:
¤ A lighter shade of black, with shades of red. ( See References )
Eye Color:
¤ Pearly white.
Wing Color:
¤ Coloration like fire coming from her back. With sparkles and "flickers" like fire.
Horn Color:
¤ Black with a cracked appearance. Inside the cracks it should look like molten lava.
Mane Color:
¤ A deep, dark rose red. With golden highlights, and flickers of orange.
Tail Color:
¤ Same color as the base coat, with the tip turning a metallic gold.
Hooves Color:
¤ Black hooves, with the ends being a dark red.

Marking Details:
¤ A almost tribal looking design around her eyes. ( See References )
¤ Put wherever you like: Three Sixes, touching at the circle part to make a "swirl". Glowing red in color.
¤ Put wherever you like: A pentagon. (Circle with a star in it). Glowing red in color.
¤ Hooves to look cracked, with the same lava design as her horns.

Body Edit(s):
¤ Her expression to be changed. Eye lids half lidded with that "Come hither." expression, and a smirk on her features.
¤ Edited demon tail. It'll be longer, weaving around her back left leg and the spade reaching to her front leg. The spade would be sharper, and slightly more heart shaped.
¤ Edited fetlocks. Slightly fluffier, and clean looking.
¤ Four horns. All ram style. Bigger than the unedited female ones. They'd be thicker in appearance, curling around the backs of her ears, the tips would end just below her cheek bones. Second set higher positioned than the ones on the bottom. They'd be curving back.
¤ Edited to look like the reference image. With a fiery quality. Colorist can have fun with it. ^^
¤ A somewhat fluffier coat, with light feathering along the stomach. Just light additions, so it doesn't look heavy.

Edit(s):
Around Head
¤ A full mane with volume. It will be falling in layers down to her knees, resting over both of her shoulders. She'll have bangs covering her right eye.
¤ Snake bite piercings. Golden rings.
¤ Ear piercing. Three golden rings.
¤ A nose piercing near the bridge of her nose. Gold in color. ( See reference )
¤ A nose ring coming out of part of her nostril, hooking to the side of her nose.
¤ Two or three gold rings hooked around her eyebrow.
¤ A piercing of a ball by one tear duct, and another by the other on both eyes. ( See reference )

Around Neck
¤ A necklace, with a few hanging chains. One to have a glowing red pentagon, and above that a black upside down cross. ( See Reference )

Around Legs
¤ A long black snake resting on her rump, and slithering down one of her legs. (As big as possible please)

Around Tail
¤ Six piercings on her tail. In her spade, you chose where. Gold in color.

Reference Image(s):
¤ Reference o1. - Body coloration. Permission given by AlexiaSilver.
¤ Reference o2. - Eye Marking Design
¤ Reference o3. - Coloration for Fire items. (Mane, Wings)
¤ Reference o4. - Wing style.
¤ Reference o5. - Horn position.
¤ Reference o6. - Bridge Piercing
¤ Reference o7. - Eye piercing. ( Alexia made this. xD )
¤ Reference o8. - Necklace
¤ Reference o9. - Necklace close up
¤ Reference 1o. - Six Swirl
¤ Reference 11. - Blame's rough version. Of course colorists will make it awesomly better. ><

Tag frame color (for custom tag):
¤ Black.
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
¤ Fiery like color, with blood dripping off the ends.
Tag BG (for custom tag):
¤ Background
Tag Font:
¤ Hello Ween Font

Price:
¤ 3,5oo,ooo Gold

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:08 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Unedited - Lightly Edited
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: n/a
Concept Origin: Artifact/Peking Opera
WIP Needed? Not needed but preferred.

Body: White in color
Face: Red and White Face paint. (See pic)
Mane: The braided style mane, please
Tail: Braided Tail as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): MAsk 1 Mask 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zhong
Owner: darknightcavalier
Breed: Semi-Artifact
Temper: Soft-spoken
Mate: ---
Tag Background: n/a - CC
Tag frame color: n/a - CC
Tag feather color(s): n/a - CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:19 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Body Build: Regular (leg down)
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Black
Face: Eyes – glowing blood red, expression – fanged frown, ears back
Mane: Color – black with dark red highlights, Style - short, wild, wolfish
Tail: Color – black with dark red highlights, Style - wolfish without being mutant
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: silver 3 Hoop
Custom Items: black leather collar with silver pentacle charm
Reference Image(s) for Items: collar pentacle charm

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Abyss
Owner: catmagick
Breed: Hellhound
Temper: Mischievous
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: [x]

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/a
Justification for Domain Choice: N/a  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:28 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: moderate
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? yes please <3

Body:
~white stripe down nose sort of like lassie's (this)
~the coloration of the main portion of the body should be similar to this -- if anything lighter rather than darker
~this is fairly accurate of what i want her to look like, i didnt do so well at actually drawing the scarf and stuff though and the hair edits werent shown and no wool cuffs theres the bracelet (mentioned below) instead

Face: dark brown eyes, eyebrows matching the mane in color (brown)
Mane:
~#2A1B0A in this range (sorry its a little hard to see)
~a wavy layered look with bangs off to her right side that are medium sized and fluffy. there should also be some small (thin?) light gold streaks/hues/hints throughout the mane
Tail:
~same as mane in color and gold streaks
~should also have tight waves (many of them) and should also have a fluffy like feel to them

Hooves/Fetlocks: stock
Reference Image(s):
mane:
~ this is a good reference <3
~ but wavy and not that color and bangs on other side
~I recieved permission from Cihiru to use Astariel as a general reference for Anna's mane mostly in length as the waves aren't quite right as Anna's should be tighter and all should be waved

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items:
~Moon/Star hairsticks: the sticks blue the star gold and moon silver (similar silver and blue as shown in scarf refs.)

Custom Items:
~silver and blue striped scarf (with crest if possible--the blue and silver the same shades as shown in the examples)
~gold heart necklace with an arrow through it
~golden snitch bracelet--"body"=gold chain=gold wings=silver on her front left ankle
~little red book (journal like) laying open in front of her front hooves
~wooden wand laying next to the front book and if its possible I'd like another version where its tip is glowing as its held in her mouth

Scarf:
1 2 crest 1 crest 2
necklace:
http://www.noblecollection.com/images/catalog/NN8112M.jpg
Bracelet:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2n8vj0h.jpg
book
http://i54.tinypic.com/5b5nwk.jpg
wand
http://i51.tinypic.com/29cq7n8.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anna
Owner: vballlvr5
Breed: OC
Temper: Witty
Mate: none
Tag Background: 001 Mountain Forest by Sirenz
Tag frame color: can I change it so its bronze?
Tag feather color(s): and then if i can change it then one silver and one the blue mentioned above for scarf

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

edited;
sorry forgot to mention that this was edited it was around 4ish June 5  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items