Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dead Fear Dying. [Open! Needs characters!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:01 am
A smirk tugged at her lips, noticing how greedily the young fledgling girl downed the bloodwine. Dominique laughed quietly to herself, taking a sip of her own.
"So...your names are Jason and Mia, am I correct? Well, I have four spare bedrooms. Since you'll be staying with me while I try and train you, you are both welcome to head to the second floor and choose which one you both want. And, Mia....would you like me to refill your glass for you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:49 am
Jason brought the glass to his lips, expecting the coppery taste that usually came along with blood. He was suprised to find that it was strangely sweet. Too sweet. He glanced at Mia, noticing that she had pretty much downed the whole glass. "Maybe each vampire tastes blood differently, or maybe it's unique to each human and vampire. She seems to have enjoyed hers... But for me... It's just too... Sickly..." He thought.
He was, in the event of it not tasting like metal, assuming it would be richer, at least... Not this flowery stuff... Maybe it was the wine. Nevertheless, he could feel the energy flowing through his body.
He nodded at Dominique, he would think about rooms later.  

Ominelle

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 am
She walked into the living room, motioning for the two to follow her as she sat down in her chair once again. They could stand or sit on the sofa, she didnt really care.
"So, lets try to figure out who was stupid enough to turn the both of you and then just abandon you in a warzone. That is heartless, especially for a vampire. You were each turned by a different vampire, most likely companions, like you two are now. I can sence it on you....Once a vampire turns someone, they become like their children. So essentially, your mother and father vampires either were fledglings like yourselves with no idea what they were doing or they purposfully turned and abandoned you. My instincts tell me to go with option number two. The work was too clean to be done by fledglings."
Dominique eyed them both warily from her seat to try and see how they were taking the information.
"What is the last thing you both remember before waking up as vampires?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:53 pm
Mia sat on the sofa and listened to what Dominique was saying. Why would someone make her and jason vampires and just abandon them anyway? Was this some kind of sick joke? Mia thought about the question for a bit. "Well, the last this I remember was walking down the strret heading to my house when I felt a sharp pain in my head. Next thing I knew, I woke up in a dark place." She said.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 pm
Dominique bit her lip, swirling the wine around in her glass. So, it was an intentional turning.
"So, Jason, was your experiance similar? If so, then we can very surely say that your turning was intentional, and you were most likely selected instead of randomly picked off the streets. But that leaves the question of why they would carefully select you and then abandon you to yourselves...."
She tapped her bottom lip with a finger, staring into the fire that still blazed in the hearth, lost deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:08 pm
Jason looked down, "I remember, walking down a dark street with my dog... I saw something following me so a started walking quicker... Then... It just leaped. I could feel teeth scratching every inch of skin it could get too... I tried to fight it but it was too strong. I heard a womans voice, saying something about being finished with "The other one" and the one on my back, it must have been male, swore loudly. I felt something collide with the back of my neck. It made the most sickening crunching sound- and then I woke up in the warehouse. Thats all of it."  

Ominelle

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Dominique blinked, sighed, and downed the rest of her bloodwine.
"Yes, definitly intentional. We'll eventually discover who it is that turned you both, but for the moment, we have more pressing matters."
She stood and walked to the window, moving the curtain to the side slightly and watched the flashing lights and explosions of bombs and fires spreading around the other end of London. There would be nothing but rubble and ash left by the time the fires died out. Spreading her awareness, she tried to feel out any other vampires in the area. The only others still in London were across the Thames, where the bombings were happening. The two of them had rather impressive power signatures, and she opted to stay away from them for now.
"It is late...or, as you used to say, early. The sun will rise soon, and since you are now nocturnal, you should head to bed while I clean up. The both of you need your rest. Go, choose your bedrooms, I'll bring the two of you something to sleep in soon, and then I'll have those clothes washed so you may wear them until we get you more suitable attire."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:27 pm
Mia nodded at Dominique. "Thank you for your hospitality. You are very kind." She told her then headed up the stairs, quietly. She just need some rest to clear her head. She has been through a lot so far.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:04 pm
Dominique turned and looked at Jason with a look that was peculiar, even for her. Something in her gut told her it was somewhere along the lines of envy and jealousy.
"You will follow her to bed, da? Go, pick your room. I'm sure that Mia has already picked hers. I am going to sleep myself. Goodnight, Jason."
She turned and followed up the stairs, going to the third floor of the house. Jason and Mia's rooms were on the second floor. There were only two rooms on the top floor, and the empty one next to her own was reserved for her companioon...when she found him. The twisting feeling from when she talked to Jason returned in her stomach, and she realized what it was that made her feel that way....
'I....I am jealous of the fledglings...? Damn....why do they find each other so easily? I am still alone....I have been in this world as a vampire for five years....Why have i still not found my companion?'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:52 am
"Goodnight, Dominique." He bowed to her slightly, and, wondering what was with the look he was being given, turned and walked up the stairs. He felt Mia's presence in one of the rooms, and decided to take the one opposite it, so he was still close, but not too imposing. He wandered what Dominique had meant about companions, was Mia really his? So, he would have to spend eternity with the same person? A person he barely knew... Though it would explain why he could feel her presence so clearly, and why he wanted to make sure she was okay. And if all vampires had one of these companions... Why was Dominique alone?
This night had been rough... He had woken up as a different species, got bombed, met a girl in the same circumstances as himself, and then been "saved" to some extent by a lone vampiress. He pondered this as he drifted into sleep, almost completely forgetting that it was morning instead to evening.  

Ominelle

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:12 am
Dominique slept fitfully, waking multiple times in the night. She eventually gave up around 6pm, crawling out of her large luxurious bed and walking to the bathroom to take a shower.
'My sleep is getting worse....I would take something to knok myself out, but human medicines dont work on vampires....'
After a few minutes, she climbed out and grabbed herself a towel. She wrapped it around herself as she searched for something to wear, finally settling on a pair of black baggy pants with chains and a black longsleeve with rips and tears stripeing the sleeves, which came down to cover her hands, leaving only her fingertips showing. She grabbed a leather jacket with no sleeves and chains to pull on over it before going downstairs to sit in the kitchen until dusk...then she would go wake the fledglings and make sure they drank a glass or two of bloodwine.
"Why do the Fates taunt me? They give me a father and a new life, and then take it away and leave me to live on my own, in a warzone, no less..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:04 pm
((New character >.<))

Dorian slipped through the alley, utterly unnoticed. His eyes almost glowed in the darkness, as of now he was simply a shadow, but this was the calm before the storm. He had spotted his prey, a man around his age, if not older. He leapt, pinning the man to the ground, and ripping the victims throat right out before beggining to feed, a bad habit of his. After finishing his meal, he left the body for the authorities to attend to. Not his problem, he made the bodies, they cleaned them up. And, as a result, they didn't lose their jobs, due to the amount to work that needed to be done, and all they help needed. Nobody could blame him, he was just helping the silly little humans with their itty bitty economy. He laughed. Strolling through another abandoned street, a certain house caught his eye. He stopped abruptly and turned to stare at it, not really caring if any humans close by saw him and got freaked out. He could tell there were no humans anyway. He could sense it. But he also sensed something in the house. His kind... Two fledglings and... Something else, a female presence, but the clearest, and strongest presence he had ever felt. He was at a loss for what to do. So there he stood, speechless, and confused, possibly for the first time in six years.  

Ominelle

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:15 pm
((lawlz yay!!!))

She looked at the window, the sun had finally begun to set, so she got up and made her way to the fledglings rooms, knocking loudly on both of their doors.
"Alright, children, its nightfall, time to wake up!"
As Dominique made her way downstairs, something played on the edge of her sences. It gave her the chills. When she reached the first floor, she realized what it was....another vampire. But this vampire was...different? Her head turned to stare at the door, knowing that whoever it was was standing on the other side.
"Who is that...and why do I have this feeling about it? I feel like I should open the door and let him in...."
Her attention stayed locked on the door, and she slowly started to make her way to it, placing one hand on the knob and debating whether or not to open it and look out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:42 pm
Jason dragged himself out of the room, "Is it really dusk already? I thought I'd just fallen asleep..." He yawned, showing newly developed fangs.

Dorian felt the female getting closer, his body tense, anticipating a fight of some sort. This female was not like other vampire women, she would sooner rip him to shreds than flirt with him, he could sense it. But he had to admit, he preferred that to the weakness of the other females. Her strength was almost a high as his... He had to be careful.  

Ominelle

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:52 pm
Dominique heard Jason's voice from upstairs and sighed, deciding to yell up to him instead of waiting for him to get down here.
"Yes, Jason, it is. Make sure Mia is awake and then come downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast! I'll be trying to teach you the basics of hunting in the morning."
Looking back at the door, she decided to just get it over with. She slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door just slightly, peeking out to see a man standing there, staring with a slightly confused and wary expression on his face. She regretted not going out sooner the second she saw his face. Opening the door enough for her face to be seen, she looked down at the stranger with wide eyes, her russian accent thick in the fading light.
"Who are you and what are you doing just standing there in front of my house?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff