Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
DNA laboratory (yup I'm bringing it back and i need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:50 am
Avan sighed and patted maria shoulder as he gave her the neck injection."don't feel sorry." he said prepping the last injection  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:02 pm
Maria felt herself ready to pass out, "I..... I just feel bad..... It's sad..... That it happened to you....." The pain nearly consumed Maria, her vision began to blur.

Ariana pulled out the last syringe and got ready for the final injection.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:30 pm
Avan crabbed a syringe about seven inches long with a ten inch needle "now I'm not gonna lie this will hurt." he said and quickly stabbed Maria in her heart and injected the liquid. As the medication went in you could honestly hear maria's heart beating.

Conner gulped"that looks like it's gonna hurt" he said shaking a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:42 pm
Maria let out a scream as the needle pressed into her heart. She could feel her eyes clouding over, and she passed out.

Ariana face turned sad, "I'm sorry. It's going to hurt a lot." She then took the last syringe and pressed it into Conner's heart.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:07 pm
Avansighed as he pulled out the needle and unstrapped Maria and went over to the intercom "hey ash can you come by and pick up a girl I finished injecting. She was injected with a Mouses DNA so but her in experiment cell 2" he said and left his office to go get another victim.

Conner gasped and widened his eyes as the burning became excruciatingly painful. "ghhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" he screamed as tears formed in his eyes but he refused to pass out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:35 pm
she glared at the woman who had randomly brurst into the cell and grabbed her arm, sticking her with a needle. soon a burnign pain itched its way through her, spreading through her arm and across her chest.
"gods be damned, what is that?!"
she lost her ability when the burnign reached her knees and made them give out, she kneeled on the floor and clenched her teeth.
"what the hell did you just stick me with?"
she would deny this woman any contact, she didnt want to hold the hand of someone she didnt even know when she was in such pain.  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:12 am
Ash sighed, "Yes sir, I'll pick up the mutants, thats fine sir" he did a theatrical little salute, and stuck his tongue out at the speaker Avan's voice was coming from. He made his way to the room where that subject was being held. Poor thing, he wandered what she had done to get stuck here. He picked her up and brought her into the cell, placing her carefully on the tiny bed. She looked so fragile, he was afraid he might break her.
Knowing that she was out completely, he kneeled down, and whispered in her ear, "I'm so sorry" He got up and walked out of the cell, closing the door behind him.

Theia looked around, sincerely hoping she wasn't next.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 am
"Well if you don't want to grip my hand grip something else because this is gonna hurt more" she said and put the other injection on her other hand "Avan if your done come and give me her papers "she said loud so he can hear her  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:45 am
Ariana was suprised, "Well, we have a tough guy here don't we." Ariana pushed the intercom button, "Excuse me, Ash? Could you please come here and help this man to his cell. He's a cat so cell 5 I think. Thank you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:49 pm
avan sighed and picked up the papers before handing them to mika"there happy. and at least take her to your office to do the experiment" he said as he went to the cell with the other patients

Conner was panting as the pain died down and he felt something bulge from his head and lower back. when he looked up he found he had whiskers and cat ears. "w-what the hell did you do to me" h said struggling in his restraints but couldnt do much cause he felt exausted.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:03 pm
she winced and managed to tilt her head up at the woman in front of her, glaring daggers but unable to do anything. if she moved anymore she might pass out...she had a low pain tolerance, and it was taking its toll.
"huh...i was wondering why you just came in here and didnt take me out of here to do that like the other two....congradulations, you just pretty much scared the others in here even more shitless."
she looked at the other syringe and glared at it, willing it to break so she wouldnt get the next injection, and knowing it was no good. instead her mind turned to what the other man had said...would the woman really make her stand and walk to whereever in this hell her office was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:17 pm
Ash returned from cell two and was comng to collect the cat patient. He was slighty amused by this ones reaction to the change, but was suprised to see how quickly he was changing. "Well, it seems you now have whiskers and ears, probably a tail too, but I can't really see that right now" he grabbed the experiment by the wrists, he didn't want to be this forceful, but most of the male ones usually retaliated as soon as you tried to take them anywhere so it was kinda necessary. "C'mon, off to the cell with you"  

Ominelle

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:49 pm
conner had his head hanging down as he was so exausted. he was surprised as he was yanked out of the chair and was being forced into the cell. "i-it hurts so much" he mummbled under his breath as he was pushed inside it. he then collapsed on the ground and passed out from exaustion and tears fell from his eyes as he slept.

avan stepped infront of the cell "alright is there a thia present"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:20 pm
Ash looked at the guy passed out in the cell, "Sorry buddy, these things confuse me just as much as you. It'll all be okay soon." he closed the door and walked down the hall, sighing a little.

Theia's head snapped up as soon as she heared her name, "Yes, indeed there is. And would you, per chance, mind me asking where the ******** I am and what you sick bastards are going to do to me?" she asked, her voice staying level desipite her surroundings.  

Ominelle

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:50 pm
Jackal was panicing on the inside. On the outside... he looked vacant.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff