Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:02 pm
Iano was walking with his twin sister, speaking a very different language very quickly. His sister started to punch him in the shoulder. "Stop it, Nicola," he said in English, though it was severely accented. He looked to where Nicola was looking. "Oh..." He saw the wolf girl and another boy. "Well, Pronto!" he said, waving at the boy and girl.

Nicola sighed. She smacked her forehead. "Really, Gulliano, really?" she asked. She couldn't help but to walk up to the boy and girl, just to make sure that Gulliano didn't do something stupid. She smiled at the boy and girl. "Excuse my mannerless brother. My name is Nicola de Medici, and this is by blob of a brother, Gulliano." She pointed at her self, and motioned to her brother as she said his name.

"But you can call us Iano and Nic," said Iano. He smiled. "I see that you are also not of this world, seeing by your ears.." He bowed to the girl. "Might I say that they are quite becoming of you?"

Nic just rolled her eyes. "Leave it to Iano to be a suitor..." she said.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:12 pm
He had been watching them for a bit now, the wolfgirl and the male. he had to scout for a good team, one with compassion. He hated the war back home. Good thing the Reds and the Blues didn't have to fight anymore. Unfortunately, the aliens did. Well, most of them.

He wound up on this rock called Earth through a shiny knew wormhole. It hurt, too. Damn hole in the fabric of space and time. He found out what happened when a traveler tried to kill him. Poor jerk, he had his legs broken for his trouble.

When Gulliano and Nichola appeared, he smiled. Why? He didn't know. He made up some excuse of the sibling type relationship he felt with Arizona, another Freelancer. He was a kicker. Literally. She was experienced in all forms of kick based fighting. Nodding in confirmation that this was the team he had been hoping for, he sunk down into his rock hole to rest. He had a long day

((Imma make an epic appearance, so get your hello's done early, ya?))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:31 pm
"I SHOULD'VE FREAKING KNOWN THERE WOULD BE NOBODIES!!" Dante yelled as he ran from the multitude of Nobodies chasing him, from Dusks to Sorcerers, they were all chasing him.

"I'm Zane, and can I ask you guys a question, have you seen a guy about my age with shaggy brown hair, a white coat with red clouds on it, carrying a sword?" Zane asked simply.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 pm
The twins looked at each other, and then shook their heads. "No, we haven't, I'm sorry," said Nic. She flipped her dark hair over her shoulder and sighed. She crossed her arms and said, "So...What do we do now...I mean, we are here, are we not." Her brother just shrugged.

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image

Ookami looked at the people that appeared and did not respond quiet yet. She glanced over at Zane and cleared her throat, "Is that him?" She said pointing at the guy being chased by nobodies. She chuckled lightly from how he yelled and what not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 pm
Zane was about to respond when he noticed a bunch of white things chasing a man in a black coat. "Well, that not him, but I'll tell you what, you guys do whatever, I'll go help him out." Zane said and pointed before sliding down the edge of the hill and coming to a stop in front of the horde of Nobodies. He put his hands on the ground then in one quick motion raised a wall of earth between him and the creatures. "Are you okay?" Zane asked coolly.

"Thanks for the assist kid, but that wall won't hold them forever, so unless you can help me destroy all those Nobodies, you're better off hightailing it." Dante said breathlessly and summoned his Keyblade and waited for the Nobodies to break through.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:17 pm
[was i ignored surprised ...aww v.v lol should I delete/edit my post then?]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:34 pm
Nobodies fell under a wave of bullets. Some were hit with crystals that exploded seconds later. York had entered the fray. He began with literally jumping in, kicking a face on landing. He rolled to break his fall and grabbed a second as he stood. Pulling it around, he pushed it in front of attacks as a makeshift shield while he shot.

When the Nobody was wasted, he dropped it for the Needler and began to bash with his AR. He was doing good, ending a good amount of Needlers, before he caught sight of Nicola. He hesitated and his helmet was knocked off. Cursing, he went on a rampage again.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:51 pm
Rin128564

((I didn't ignore you, I had Zane respond to your question.))

"What the hell is all that noise?" Zane asked and lowered the earth wall to see someone in some pretty strange armor kicking all sorts of butt. "You want some help or are you gonna be alright?" Zane asked, Dante stood next to him in disbelief.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:54 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Rin128564

((I didn't ignore you, I had Zane respond to your question.))

"What the hell is all that noise?" Zane asked and lowered the earth wall to see someone in some pretty strange armor kicking all sorts of butt. "You want some help or are you gonna be alright?" Zane asked, Dante stood next to him in disbelief.

[yeah but she offered her hand to the guy but it's fine im off to edit my post lol XD]  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm
((Sorry, I totally did not see that. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image

Ookami watched what was going on from up the hill and decided to go check out what was going on. The wolf underneath her trotted down and stopped by the side lines to see what was going on. One of the strange creatures came out of nowhere and leaped toward Ookami but the wolf simply took the creature in its mouth and chomped down on it.

Ookami jumped off the wolf and simply made her way to the guys letting the giant wolf have his fun.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:15 pm
((I'm sorry I got off right as you posted it..))

Iano and Nic watched as the boy was fighting some sort of black child things. Iano looked at Nic. "Please, Sister? I want to know if I can still fight in this world.."

"If you must," said Nic. Suddenly, Nicola had a sword in her hand, and her brother two daggers. They ran up to the other boy by Zane and Nic said, "What do we need to do, Signor?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:20 pm
omgIisonfiyah
((Sorry, I totally did not see that. sweatdrop ))

[tis fine I took it out anyway lol XD a simply delete of words and bam! we're good ;D ]  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:21 pm
"Well if you guys feel like helping, I need you to help me weed through these guys until we come across someone in a black cloak, after that, let me know so I can finish him." Dante said and blocked an oncoming Dusk away. "Think you can handle it?" Dante asked.

((For the record, Dante is in his twenties))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff