Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:51 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Ria stared at her pizza, her dark eyes twitching. There was. A tomato. On her pizza!! The tattoo like markings on her skin swirled, changing from a pale blue spiral to a deep, blood red zigzag. "I said no tomatoes!!" She yelled, standing up and throwing the pizza back at the person behind the till. She stalked closer to him. "I HATE tomatoes!! I said I didn't want them!" Her dark eyes watched everything wildly, hinting to her not-so-stable mental state.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:25 am
Project 654 looked up from his pizza at a girl screaming. His eye's were drawn to her tatoo's..he didn't think it was normal for them to change color like that. He looked down at his pizza..before tearing it in half. He walked over to her, and held it over to her. he didn't say anything..just stood there and waited for her to take it.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 am
AJ stared down the street, a smile crossing her face gently when she saw the group of unconscious men. It didn't matter to her that there were people nearby; she still appeared to be a male, and that was all that mattered as far as she was concerned. She stalked towards the unconscious bodies, going up to the closest one to her and pulling out the wallet. She emptied it of all cash before moving onto the next one and heading away. This was nice; she'd actually get to eat tonight. She moved through the streets, looking for somewhere to eat. The first thing she found was the pizza place, in which she saw the male she had seen near the men, along with a girl who seemed to be upset by a tomato on her pizza. Of all things, a tomato? That seemed so wrong! Especially with so many people, just like herself, that sometimes had to go to sleep hungry because they couldn't find a meal. She sighed, waiting for the girl to finish with the clerk so she could order something to eat.

~*~

Tallya hurried ahead of her brother, determined not to let him catch up. She was sick of going back home to that horrid nanny. It wasn't like the nanny ever paid attention to either her or her brother. Yet, her brother seemed to think it was all so important, staying home. She turned and glared at her brother before becoming a simple garden snake and slithering through yards. She disappeared to him and lost him. A grin would have crossed her face if she were still a human, but she wasn't. She slithered through yards, finding herself entering a dojo in which a fight was occuring. She moved to the side, trying not to be seen as she slithered through the room.

~*~

Carter chased after his sister rapidly. Why did she have to hurry so fast away from him? He was only trying to take her back home, where she would be safe. In this world, with all the powers that had surfaces, it wasn't at all safe just to be out and about. At least, that was what Carter continued to tell himself, day in and day out. As he sister disappeared into the grasses, he cursed. She'd done it again! He slowed to a walking pace, waiting for a scream to emit from one of the yards nearby - fear of snakes wasn't an uncommon fear. This brought to mind just how much danger Tallya was in. What if she came up to someone afraid of snakes? What if they tried to kill her? He moved quickly, hoping that Tallya would be safe.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image

Ria was drawn out her screaming fit as someone approached her. She jumped back, snarling at him. Her tattoos continued to darken until they here a mahogany brown, the zigzags tightly condensed. Her eyes flickered from him to the pizza, then back to him. "What do you want? What are you doing?" She demanded of him.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:03 pm
"You were upset about your pizza. I thought it would be nice if I shared with you my piece.." He replyed, not moving an inch. Arm still outstretched with the pizza, eye's still calm and unconcerned with the world around him. He was still learning, still adapting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image

"Why? No one is nice anymore! No one!" Ria seemed a little out there, not quite in touch with the world around her despite her eyes moving every where. She was inching closer though, drawn by the pizza.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:02 pm
his stance changed and he quickly kicked one of the swords in the air and caught it "Thunderstorm" he blocked the sword making a loud bang from the two swords and he hit at her with the other one sword for blocking the other to attack  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 pm
Nightshade

Donni parried Gin's attack, and at the same time, she kicked his other wrist, targeting the bundle of nerves right at the base of his thumb.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:48 pm
Carson slid across the power lines that lead to the pizza parlor, he couldn't teleport like his brother so grinding something was the fastest way to travel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X His eyes grew fearful when he heard the voice of a girl. He grew even more frightened when he felt something touch his shoulder. On reflex, he quickly scooted over to the side, away from the person. Frantic, he crawled away, scurried away like a rat. When he felt like he'd put a safe distance between them, he looked back at the girl, waiting for her response. Should he run?

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

[[ OOC: @Tayuya: I assume you were referring to my character? ;X ]]  

XMiichi

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:47 pm
Gin only had one way to avoid this strike but he was not going to use his powers for this dual the kick hit and he dropped the sword but he kneed it up in the air and hit it with his blade at her "Waterspout"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:53 pm
Sighing as he moved to the sidewalk Kyo looked around he still didn't know where the heads of the gangs that were supposed to be the one's that ran the city where. "You would think that after beating the a** of as many as I did atleast one of them would. "Might have even wanted some attention from the higher up's maybe I overdid it and got them scared" kyo muttered laughing as he thought about the so called heads of gangs being scared and hiding away from him. "Oh well not like I thought this would be easy" he muttered walking to who knew where.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:58 pm
(@Miichi: yup)

Mahagony

"Hey, hey, hey, whoa," Belle said softly. She was a bit surprised by how fast the kid moved. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to know if you were all right, okay?"

Nightshade

Donni quickly flipped her sword round in her grip so both Gin's swords were stopped on either end of it. The sword she'd parried earlier by the hilt, and the other by the flat tip. She smirked. That was one of the things she loved about practice swords: you could use them like bo staves if you wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X His brown eyes stared, growing just the slightest bit less worrisome. He nodded his head quickly, hoping that she'd go away. The situation in his head was worse than the situation at hand. He feared getting hurt. He wanted her to go away. Then he could relax just a little more. Just maybe.

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

XMiichi

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:12 pm
Mahagony

"Uh huh...you don't look okay. Do you need a doctor or something, kid?" Belle wasn't normally the type to stay around if someone was acting strange, but maybe this kid was like her. Maybe he could understand better than her parents. "I can help you find one...I think."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff