Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSE] Dawn of Defiance <OoC> {Not accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Dallas Moonrain
So here's Xylee Shindra, human scoundrel. I'll be writing her a background and giving her a description later--it's late here now.

Your hyperlink is wrong, sir/madam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:40 pm
redface Here's her actual link (and I'll fix the previous post in a minute...)

Xylee Shindra

Sorry about that!  

Dallas Moonrain

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:18 pm
Hey no worries, I just found it weird that when I tried opening up your "character sheet" I was redirected back to Gaia, under a reply page xd
I found it amusing after the confusion wore off.

@The Miraluka:
'kay, as much as I love Miralukas (I ******** love those sight-blind near-humans), your supposed-backstory on your appearance baffles the s**t out of me.
Who imprisoned you?
Why do you still have the slave collar?
How did you escape?
If you're going to have a "glowing" visor, I'm going to have to ask you to spend credits on it. Specifically 2000 credits. I'm treating it as Cybernetic Prosthesis for the Eyes (and would give the same boons and banes), since it's nonessential to your sight. It's also the same cost as a replacement set for the Kel Dor living--but those are essential to their lives, thus can get away with it. But if you want it just to give off life, I can see dropping the price, and removing a zero from the price

Made an edit on the first post. It's bold red.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:11 am
Seph Baelzara
@The Miraluka:
'kay, as much as I love Miralukas (I ******** love those sight-blind near-humans), your supposed-backstory on your appearance baffles the s**t out of me.
Who imprisoned you?
Why do you still have the slave collar?
How did you escape?
If you're going to have a "glowing" visor, I'm going to have to ask you to spend credits on it. Specifically 2000 credits. I'm treating it as Cybernetic Prosthesis for the Eyes (and would give the same boons and banes), since it's nonessential to your sight. It's also the same cost as a replacement set for the Kel Dor living--but those are essential to their lives, thus can get away with it. But if you want it just to give off life, I can see dropping the price, and removing a zero from the price

Made an edit on the first post. It's bold red.

1) The backstory, as stated, isn't done yet. I intend on working on it, but it was kind of late when I posted it, and I was very tired mentally yesterday.
2) Who imprisoned me? At this point, I'm actually thinking it was originally space pirates, but the full backstory will get written when I get the chance.
3) Because I kept it.
4) The visor is just like any other Miraluka visor (and therefore free) except with a LED light in it that gives off red light. It certainly shouldn't cost nearly that much credits, if any. It's an aesthetic without any mechanical advantage, so I just don't see why it should cost as much as something necessary to a race's survival. If having a visor that lights up is going to be costly without yielding a reward, I'll look into picking a different illustration and just going from there.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:23 pm
On the first three: Alright.

And finally, when was the last time a piece of clothing that had lights built in, was cheaper than its cloth-kin of the same design. Even if said light on the article of clothing is a dim light, it's still an expensive item.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm
Background is done.

As to the fourth item... not really in the mood to argue it, but clothing in Star Wars doesn't have any cost at all, as far as I can see. Paying for something that has no mechanical value or benefit isn't something I like doing. I'll just use a different illustration rather than trying to look cool.

For reference: Here's the sheet now.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQPMK-GowoY

To pump you guys up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:32 pm
Xylee/Jaboo/Lorn Kawl/Niknik - Desinty? Without fluff I have trouble figuring out a suggestion for you due to that.
Garne - Add level (1) to all defenses
Mir Eshke - Level (1) to all defenses. I don't know where you're getting the +3 for Reflex.

On a side note: Can anyone understand/speak Jawa?  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:28 pm
Nope.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:33 pm
Seph Baelzara
Mir Eshke - Level (1) to all defenses. I don't know where you're getting the +3 for Reflex.

That would be the armor. Padded flight suit. +3 REF defense.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:06 pm
Seph Baelzara
Xylee/Jaboo/Lorn Kawl/Niknik - Desinty? Without fluff I have trouble figuring out a suggestion for you due to that.
Garne - Add level (1) to all defenses

On a side note: Can anyone understand/speak Jawa?

Done.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 pm
Don't suppose there might be room for a Wookiee Jedi? Seeing as it still doesn't seem to be taken.

Reason he survived Order 66 - who expects a Wookiee to be a Jedi?  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:37 pm
I'm actually in a game with a Wookie Jedi. It's going fairly well, and the character is surprisingly balanced.
So no, sorry, that reason won't fly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 pm
Seph Baelzara
I'm actually in a game with a Wookie Jedi. It's going fairly well, and the character is surprisingly balanced.

During the Clone War Era, though? How many Wookiee Jedi can you name from that time?

Not trying to start something, but Wookiee Jedi are fairly uncommon.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:49 pm
Seph Baelzara

Well, there's an actual background there. It does amount to that, but how do you suss out a barely Padawan Wookiee Jedi amidst all the other Wookiees on a planet full of Wookiees when you've got Yoda killing the s**t out of your men?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff