Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:39 am
Lee blushed a bit at the wink but looked away sadly. "T-Thank you very much Mam." he said and took an apple. He opened his mouth and she saw two huge fangs and a long tongue in his mouth before he bit into the fruit. Within seconds, the plump apple was sucked dry of its juices and looked like a shriveled raisin. He then grabbed another one and instead of drinking the juice out he ate in normally though his bites were large.

Molly panted as she continued to walk towards the light. It didn't seem to be getting much closer and she growled. "I could just be following a star or a firefly." she said. She then sat down on a large rock to catch her breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:49 am
The sloth man sighed, "I might as well stay. I can't practice with you so close to the target. And I doubt that. My tribe is dead by now, replaced by the grandchildren. I know...I sound young...and I don't look my age...but I'm 78 years old. My people ritually kill themselves at the age of 25 years. They die only 3ft tall." Then he slammed his torch down, sticking it into the ground, letting it burn so he wouldn't lose it.

Thumpet smiled a little, interested at his eating method. "So...what brings you to my Desert Bell? Are you just here for a decent meal, or are you here to enjoy the scenery and the games?"  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:56 am
He simply nodded "Very well, Make yourself at home then, partner" he then looked to the side "You sense someone else out there too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:57 am
Lee looked up at Thumpet after finishing off a third apple. "I've mostly come for a meal. I haven't eaten in months and I've been flying around trying to find my next meal. You wont believe how hard it is to find good plants to eat in this area." he said. He looked at her and blushed more at how pretty she was. He would have told her that but he was afraid and he looked down sadly.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 am
Thumpet smiled, "Actually I would. I'm vegetarian too." Then she noticed he looked sad and asked, "What's wrong? You alright?" She had seen the blush, but said nothing of it. She wanted honesty, and didn't want to seem too analytical.

The Sloth man looked in the distance. "Who ever it is, They're probably tired. Traveling at night is easier than during the day, but it's still alot of walking."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am
Lee sighed. "To be honest Mam....you are very pretty. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen....but I was afraid to tell you that and have you call me a freak..." he said softly.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:20 am
"...... Richard" the device on his glove glowed "Yes Sir" can you make out if the person humanoid or a creature there was a few beeps "... Humanoid sir... seems to be a cate woman she seeems damaged and fatigued" "Thank you Richard please resume your work, we'll take it from here" "Very Well sir" the glove stopped glowing "Welp lets go see this mystery cat" he started walking to where he could sense her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:23 am
Molly panted as she sat on the rock. She went to stand up but she yelp as her injured leg gave out on her. "Damn, I shouldn't have walked out this far." she said and shivered at how cold it was out in the desert.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:27 am
"Being a bat doesn't make you a freak...just different..." Thumpet said with a smile before leaning across the bar and kissing Lee on the cheek. "That is just the beginning, if you decide it to be so." and Thumpet herself blushed a little.

The sloth man said, "My name is Forticata Afiquwa, of the Afiquwa people. Just call me Fort for short." Then he stood and walked beside the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:29 am
"Any reason your out here in such bad shape, ma'am." The man reached up to her "You'll just be an easy target with the nocturnal predators" He looked at Fort "..... Call me Jack" he said solemnly  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:34 am
"Thank you, that's nice of you-" Lee was stopped short by the kiss. He stiffened up with a deep blush and fell back out of his chair with a smile.
(like an anime fall ^^)

Molly jumped when she heard the two men and hissed at them thinking they were going to harm her. She then heard what Jack said and eased up but was still cautious. "I was thrown out of the nearby town by other bounty hunters and they beat me up at took my reward." she told them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:36 am
"Hm...." he walked to her "the prairie ain't kind, ma'am... gotta learn to hold your own more" he held a hand to her.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:40 am
Thumpet moved out from behind the bar and kneeled beside lee. "Are you alright?" She seemed worried about him, and she was. He was the first guy who'd ever been shy enough to let her make the first move, and the first one she'd ever kissed instead of punched. This one was a keeper.

Fort looked at the cat woman and said, "That must be rough. Want any of them pinned to a wall? I can arrange it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:40 am
Molly's eye twitched at what he said and slapped his hand away. "You don't know me...I can hold my own just fine." she growled and tried to stand on her own but used the rock to support herself. She looked at Fort and shook her head. "I can fight my own battles." she growled.

Lee blushed when he looked up at Thumpet and he shyly nodded. "I-I've just never been kissed before..." he said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:41 am
He pulled his hand back "Hm...." he watched her get up "Don't help her, if she means what she says that'll only dishonor her if someon else did it for her"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff