Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Crater Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:26 am
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki subtly ran his eyes across sukais legs and up to her face were he studied her features. His face turned a bit pink as he looked at her. She was beautiful that much was obvious he shook his head clearing his head. "You know your very beautiful sky," he commented with a blush that almost matched his eyes.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:14 am
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher had returned to the water after his earlier success and was using the jutsu to wear away at the sides once more as the Kage had demonstrated. But he paused as the little female and the boy arrived, watching them both curiously before sighing Dear god. Can these kids NOT get sucked into each other? he swam over to the edge where Sakaki and the medic were sitting and rested his arms on the side of the crater "Ya know...you guys are just adorable but Sakaki, if you're gonna flirt, go do it over there. I'd like to start working on this area." he pat the side of the crater, indicating his need to start wearing the sides down where they sat so the water would drain "So in less polite terms, move. Shoo shoo!" he waved a hand at them and began signing, steam rising once more. Sypher turned, swimming to a spot a short distance away, and the boiling water surged forward, the edge wearing away and the water pooling slightly. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:26 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai was caught off guard when Sakaki told her she was attractive in any way possible. Her arms that were holding her up had buckled on her and she fell back. "Ep!" Was the squeak she made when her back hit the ground. Jumping at hearing Sypher's voice made Sukai get up. :F-flirt!? No no no no no no noooo!" Her cheeks became even redder but that redness stopped when he had told them to move. Nodding Sukai turned then quickly made her way back over to Shiro, once again going behind him from the others. H-How could anyone think I-I'm b-beautiful!? She wondered looking around the area from behind Shiro.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki gave sypher an annoyed look that pretty much said 'Kiss my a** tree hugger' before he turned back to sukai. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you but I was only giving you a truthful compliment," sakaki said with a blush as he scratched his neck nervously, he hadn't been this nervous around a girl since he first dated dai! "Now if you'll excuse me I should probably go help sypher with this project my cousin has us doing," He said with a smile as he took off his kanabo and stuck it in the ground not to far from sukai and shiro before he took off his cloak and placed in on the kanabo leaving him in his outfit he was in when sukai healed him. He walked over to the edge of the crater and hopped onto the waters surface and trekked out to syphers location before he sunk into the water a few feet behind the man and swam a few yards to the mans right and began to sign before he too began to erode the rock away. He started by connecting the edge of syphers eroded area to the beginning of his own.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher rolled his eyes and settled back "Glare at me again, brat, and I'll use this technique on your a**." he muttered at Sakaki. The boy was a friggin a*****e sometimes I figured we were here to do a job, not find a girlfriend. he thought as he began working on the edges again. He worked at with an easy move, taking breaks to tread water. He could stand on the water if he so chose it but it was more fun in the water. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

"I think the ability to control trees comes from the one shoved up your a**," Sakaki mumbled loudly not even trying to hide it as he eroded more of craters edge away. "Besides I was just being friendly since she healed me," Sakaki mumbled out again as he kept eroding. "Also real nice threatening to use a potentially deadly jutsu a fellow shinobi for looking at you funny that seems like the right way to react...aren't you suppose to be the adult here?" Sakaki asked sypher knowing nothing good would come from him saying any of this.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "As your sensei, the one YOU choose remember, I'm allowed to threaten you how I see fit." Sypher said, not hiding the smug in his voice nor the 'Ain't I an a*****e?' grin he gave Sakaki. He worked at a particularly dense area before speaking again "Any friendlier and I'd have to pry you off her. Seriously, who taught you how to charm a woman?" he teased. He might have little interest in women but he was better at charming them than any other man in Cloud. The talent came with being Sypher. He swam to the side and leaned on it, letting his body float as he caught his breath "And why do I have to be nice to you? Last I recall you were being quite the little lone a** to me. Remember that? Or have you conveniently forgotten our little chat down below?" He crossed his arms on the surface and rested his head on them, eyes closed for the moment. Sypher's breathing was gentle despite his nasty words "Stop playing the lone a*****e who needs none. It destroys the good kid lying beneath." he murmured. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

"Even it was teasing no one taught me anything I've been alone my whole life so sorry for being the lone a**, when you have no social skills that tends to happen," Sakaki said bitterly before he went back to work eroding the crater wall.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

Zori nodded at the instructions and suggestions that the Raikage spoke of. It was true she wasn't used to the way water jutsu had to be performed, but she needed to learn since it was her main element. "Inside and outside. Got it." She faced the water and practiced focusing her chakra on the outside, like it was heating. She felt her skin get a little warm, that was a good thing, right? With this information in her mind she tried focusing more but she couldn't tell whether it was enough to heat water or not. The best thing to do was to get in the water and try it, so that's what she did. { 1/5 }

She stepped back into the water again, doing her best to focus her chakra like she did before, outside of the water. However, with all the arguing, distractions, and failed attempts by others, she was finding it hard to focus. Were there suddenly waaay more people in here than there originally was, or was it just her? Concentrating on expanding her chakra to the outside of her body, Zori could again feel her skin grow warm. Hopefully it would heat the water as well. { 2/5 }

Apparently she wasn't focusing hard enough, because the water was only getting a little warm. She shot a glare at Sakaki and Sypher to give it a rest and just be quiet, but of course they were fueled by frustration and wouldn't even see her. In the academy, she had a trick where she just shut all the noise and distractions out of her mind when she was trying to concentrate, and she assumed it would work here as well. She took deep breaths through her nose, closed her eyes and furrowed her brows in concentration, spreading the chakra from in the inside of her body to the outside, to eventually boil the water. { 3/5 }

It seemed to be working this time, because in just a few moments the water had begun to boil around her, and steam rose into the air. What were the next instructions again? To inhale the steam? Zori drew in some of the vapor, remembering the important step to focus the chakra in the lungs, and felt the water pool in her lungs. Just felt weird, too weird. The girl began to only think of the strange sensation of gathering water in your lungs and her chakra in her lungs thinned, and she coughed out all the water and steam. Ew, gross. { 4/5 }

Because her concentration was completely broken she had to go through the steps to heat the water once more. But she viewed it as practice and thusly was not concerned. Since she knew what worked for her, she repeated the steps as she did before, sucking in the vapor once more for it to turn to water and gather in her lungs. By now she was used to the feeling and forced herself to get over the small thing, and upon releasing it, was disappointed by the small stream of water that spewed out. She frowned and repeated the process, making sure to store more chakra in her lungs and esophagus, as well as the water, before shooting it out of her mouth. The stream was much thicker than it was last time, and she could feel that it was more powerful. She shaved down an extremely small section of the crater with it. Oh well, she'd get better eventually. { 5/5 }

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher sighed and got back to work "Lemme tell you something...you're the fifth ******** person to tell me 'I'm alone, so sorry, blah blah blah'. And ya know what? SUCK IT UP." he snapped. If anyone knew Sypher, they would know he rarely used curse words "No one can live your life with you, you dumb s**t. You're always gonna be alone. You'll probably die alone. Get the ******** over it. Why don't you take some ******** initiative and learn things yourself instead of sitting on your a**, wallowing in self pity? And don't say you're not." he turned away, moving to a different part of the crater "If you keep thinking you're all alone, you'll end up all alone." Sypher glared at him then spoke again "Find a different teacher, kid. I'm sick of everyone complaining about being alone. You, Dai, every ******** ninja I've met has complained about that. At least you're not ******** dying." his thoughts slammed into him, his mind drifting to the one person he'd never heard complain about such things. A girl who really was dying before her time. A girl who, instead of wallowing in her pity, chose her own way. His heart ached and he turned his head away. His next words were choked and so full of pain it hurt to speak "At least you're not dying." he kept his distance from the others now, staying in seclusion with his own thoughts though he did see that Zori had mastered another technique and was now helping out Good girl... [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Ooshiro watched as the two argued like little children, thats when he was Zori. "Ah there she is, Sukai thats our teammate Zori, so lets talk to her while the children bicker." He said with a laugh not hiding the fact he insulted them both, you could be sannin or kage it didn't matter to him. If you acted in a way to make Ooshiro either prank or insult you he would. "Zori how has your training been going?" He asked walking to her and waiting for the raikage to answer him when she wasn't busy.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 275/275

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki laughed at syphers words he already knew he was going to get lectured at and hell he didn't even mind that the guy dropped him as his student since he was planning on doing it soon anyways. "Oh well not like it matters anyways, I've gotten this far on my own and I'll continue getting stronger on my own not like you were helping anyways captain baggage," sakaki said still chuckling as he swam closer to the craters edge so he could erode it further back.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai nodded giggling at Shiro's comment about the older ninja's and followed him to met there other teammate. Going up to Zori she saw that the girl was busy and would wait for her to finish before introducing herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

Zori was in the middle of heating the water for another Suiho no Jutsu when she heard her name. She frowned at the small dents she made in the side of the crater and turned her head to see who the Raikage had assigned to her as teammates. She got out of the water and wrung her hair out on the side. "Hey, you're Shiro, right? And... Sky?" She asked, pointing towards the other girl. She had only briefly heard the name in the kage's office.

"It's going pretty great, actually." Zori smiled cheekily. "I'd never imagine I'd learn this much in one day. And I learned a high-ranked jutsu too! It's good that I had the Raikage teaching me or it probably would've taken me forever." After a bit of a nervous laugh, she looked up at their faces again. "So what have you been up to?" He was probably learning jutsu right and left and she was just admitting that she was a slow learner.

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro looked up and smiled, "lets see well I met our sensei, immediately pissed him off cause of his ego, then my sister got hurt and spent some time in a place that is hard for me not to go insane aka hospital. My sister got better so we came to see you and I need to talk with the Raikage." He said looking back still needing to talk with the raikage, while trying to sum up his day. Shiro immediately sat down at the end of the crater and got to drawing the top of the ruins, see that was all he could see really. "All the jutsu I have right now are bloodline, and whatever we were taught in the academy. While Sky here is our healer." He said snapping his fingers to let the ink bird disperse into ink, as he continued to draw.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 275/275

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items