Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
➤The ✭ Perfect ✫ World ➧➧➤ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What motivates you?
  Freedom
  Acceptance
  Power
  Wealth
  Love
  Knowledge
View Results

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:59 pm
When the crowd formed around the body -as humans have a tendancy to do- Camilla found it easy to just, slip away into the crowd and leave the scene behind.
When she finally hit the streets again she bounced from person to person, jabbering on about the littlest things. Maybe someone of intereste would appear soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 pm
Odessa flew for a while, searching the tastes in the air and scents on the ground. Her wings were like three pairs of great sleek hawk wings-- the two larges were attached to her lower back, and huge-- they were three times as long as she was tall. Her other wings were much smaller, giving an airfoil effect as she flew. They also flashed brightly in the low light as they caught it and refracted it, as well as the sound of chimes rang out as the gleaming gold-like feathers interacted with each other.

Her eyes looked downward as she tasted a very slight trace of blood coming from below...

It was then she heard a very loud explosion in some other area of the city... in these area few others would have heard it, but she felt it just as much as she heard it. She looked back and forth from the area of the explosion and the the area below her currently... she was pondering what to do...

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:19 pm
Januff's thoughts of breakfast fled her mind when a sudden explosion to her right rattled her very bones. Well, this certainly was the turn of the day. She sighed, twirling her daggers in her hands as she ushered people away from the scene, making her way in through the debris. Bodies, barely discernible from the rubble around them...the smell was horrible. She left the building through an alleyway, every sense on alert, her eyes never staying in one place long. She caught movement up ahead, and followed.

It was probably a waste of her time. The person may only be a survivor. But no, that didn't sound right. No one could've survived that. Her movements were quick. She stepped out onto the sidewalk, grey eyes taking in her surroundings. There. He was moving a little too casually, while everyone else was moving erratically.

She followed him, wetting her lips with her tongue. Lunch would have to wait.

When they reached the main street she grew bored, and decided to make a quick end of this. She moved off a little ways so she could get ahead, then stepped in front of him, blocking his path.

"You wouldn't have anything to do with that explosion just now, would you?" She smiled, taking in his mismatched eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:54 pm
Odessa thought about this (she knew from experience) that sometimes the most subtle crimes can be worse then even the big flashy ones. She folded her wings around herself and fell.

She dropped through the traffic of cars and spread her wings, catching herself before she hit the street. She hovered for a moment, her wings flashing with neon colors, before landing and her wings retreated into her back. She looked around carefully, tasting the air...

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:01 pm
"Oh!" Camilla said, her head turning away from the girl next to her and towards the explosion. "It's so late in the day, I wonder what happened? Should we check it out? I really need a shower though, and you look exhausted. You should go home and get some sleep. I should go home too. Yes. That's what we should both do. Okay Good bye then!" She called as she skipped off down the road towards her house.
"Did you hear that?" She asked one man as she skipped by him. "I wouldn't be worried about it, if I were you, it was so far away, and these things seem to be happening so often lately. Though I wonder what it was..." He had fallen out of hearing distance after her initial question, but she continued to speak anyway. She turned a corner and stopped skipping so she could count the number of doors until it was her house. "Do you like sitting on the roof?" She asked another man. "The view from roofs tend to be so beautiful. Better sights than anything on the ground." She continued before she was interrupted. "Excuse me, miss." He said gruffly. "But I'm busy."
"Oh boo you!" She said, and stopped to see if she were home yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:12 pm
Odessa looked around carefully, tasting the air. Well, whatever-- whoever she had smelled before was gone now. She fell into a crouch, her massive wings sprouting and rising into the air. She took off like a brilliant gold-red angel and flew off in the direction of the explosion...  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:47 pm
Devon halted just before colliding with the guardian, stumbling back by half a step. Nothing was sane about that man. He shook and twitched even when standing entirely still, eyes devoid of any emotion, mouth curled and uncurled from a grin to a grimace. He held his canine ears at half-height, eyes half closed, mouth pulled back into a wide, fang-revealing smirk, "No ma'am, of course not." His voice was icy and oddly smooth, "I was just passing through when it went off, and I was about to find someone to help."
Then, something dropped from his coat, and the corrupted man leapt out into the street in a partial roll. The blast went off, a weaker version of the one earlier, yet potent enough to break through the storefront's display. However, he knew that wouldn't be enough to sufficiently injure any guardian that's worth the title. Devon exited the dodge with a rough landing, his leather coat taking the majority of the damage, and rolled back onto his feet. Another two bombs were dropped behind him, one set to go off right after the other, and erupted. He ducked back into another side-passage, following a winding path of alleyways. Right, left, left, right, left, right, right. His nervous eyes kept scrolling across the sky above, well aware that most guardians had wings.

•   •   •

Eva nodded, "Yeah, I'd imagine how that could draw attention." She stepped back out into the hall, pointing down to the furthest door, "That's the bathroom. The kitchen's downstairs, just beyond that hall I went into earlier. The master bedroom —where I'll be— is on the next floor up; the only door there. If you need anything, feel free to help yourself."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:40 pm
I nodded and headed toward the bathroom, stepping inside and closing the door, looking around at the features that made up the bathroom.

~~~

Odessa heard more explosions. She sighed. More distractions.... but she ought to, to at least keep her job.

She soared off in the direction of the explosion, tasting the air as she went. Explosives... she was surprised such things even worked in this world. She saw a rough looking little man with black hair and fur jump out of an alley, dropping two more explosives along the way. She unwound her meteor hammer, her wings going black as pitch and matte, no longer flashy and golden, and the beuitful chiming had been replaced with silence. She and started swinging it as she perused him into an alley... traking him not only by sight but by scent and hearing... Right, left, left, right, left, right, right... She spun the small ball and chain around her arm, around and around, it picking up a lot of speed...

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:40 pm
Januff opened her mouth to speak, but her attention went to the object that feel from the man's coat. Without hesitation she launched herself into a tuck and roll, blinking when her ears popped and immediately began ringing. She straightened, eyes locking onto the man she was pursuing, her feet following suit. Bombers were always fun. Not that she had encountered one before. However, he was causing more destruction than he himself was worth, and therefore, had to perish. Instead of following, she gripped a pole and climbed up, not stopping when two more explosions went off. She made the short leap to the roof of a building, flitting across and keeping her senses alert, following the direction he had gone. She knew he would move erratically, trying to throw her off.

"Not in this lifetime, bub!" she said allowed, and stepped off the side of a roof, dropping down into an alleyway directly in front of him. She set up a field of energy behind him so he would not be able to double back, sending two of her daggers shooting towards him, one aimed at his chest and the other at his head. It was meant more as a distraction than to do any real harm. She herself was already in his face, reaching into his coat and trying to dislodge some of the bombs she felt there. It would not do good for her to lose any of her limbs in this fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:05 am
As Januff cornered him from below and Odessa in the air, a dull blue luminescence started to emanate from the backside of his head. When the daggers were thrown, Devon's arm shot up in defense, and with it, a wall of matching blue energy. The guardian's daggers collided with the barrier, mere inches away from striking his flesh, then fell to the ground with an echoing clank! The man slipped backward as far as he could before hitting Januff's wall, convulsing with shaky laughter. Then, the guardian was right before him, and the laughter ceased. The wolfish grin, however, did not.
"You got me~!" He crowed, raising his hands to show them as empty of weapons, "Be proud, guardian — for no one has captured me in all of 10 years."
Devon's fingers started to fade from tangibility, instead turning into an ethereal, ghostlike copy. The energy was quickly pulsing down his arms, to his legs, then back up to the torso and head, changing every inch of his flesh into that transparency. He waved goodbye to both guardians, let himself fall forward, and phased right through Januff and the pavement as if they were nothing but empty air.

•   •   •

After Scarlet left, Eva went back downstairs to speak with Raowan. She found him in the living room, sitting so far to the edge of the couch that it almost wasn't sitting but squatting, forehead buried in his palms. The plasma screen TV was on, but the volume was at its lowest without being muted. Eva watched for a moment in silence as the news coverage of the attack that morning replayed. She sat down beside the guardian and spoke gently, "What's got you so stressed lately?"
Raowan relaxed his posture a bit, glancing back up at the TV without actually watching it, "Them. The Corrupted."
"But it's nothing you haven't dealt with before, right? I mean, you've been a guardian for as long as I've been alive. That has to count for something, right?"
"You don't get it, Eva. They're growing stronger. That attacker," He pointed to the screen as the footage focused on the blonde man, "had the powers of a guardian. He had my powers. How are we supposed to compete with them, if they not only have our very same capabilities, but also outnumber us?" He looked her straight in the eyes for the first time, which is exactly what conveyed his worries to her.

• • •

It was all the way across the city, miles upon miles away, that Devon's ghastly figure crawled out of the basement floor in a factory. The glowing had ceased to emanate, and left him in complete and utter darkness. He collapsed against the concrete, coughing up blood, trembling hard as ever. He would stay there for the night.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:12 am
In a world that never understands you...

"((Also, guys, I'll be busy this weekend, so I probably won't respond very frequently. I'll try to, whenever I have the chance, however. smile )) "

...the machines will always understand your pain.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:05 am
Camilla had entered her house, threw her dirty clothes into the washer and grabbed a clean set of shorts and a tank top. She grabbed her gun off the counter and double checked that her home-made bullets were still in place. Placing that in the lining of her jeans, she stomped on the floor board and counted her knives. She replaced the one she had taken back earlier and they were all there.
Quickly, the bubbly and erratic girl skipped from her house, with no trace of the crime left behind her. Cami tossed her hair up into a messy bun and hopped off in the most entertaining direction.  

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:10 am
Odessa signed as the Corrupted vanished She hovered downward , swinging the meteor hammer slower and slower until she caught it in her hand. She landed next to the other Guardian, whom she had never seen before, and knelt on the pavement as she sniffed and tasted the air where the corrupted had disappeared. She smelled and tasted the hints of... canine... influence, as well as explosive compounds and other things. She took mental note.

~~~

A half hour later I left the bathroom in a cloud of steam. A soft and fuzzy bathrobe was wrapped around me; I needed to wash my clothes. I headed to my room to collect the clothes from my bag and then headed downstairs with a large bundle of clothes in my arms.

I looked around for a place to do laundry... And I noticed Raowan and Eva looking stressed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:21 am
"I have to get some rest. There's no doubt going to be something tomorrow, whether an attack, a threat, or even a rebellion...and I'm not exactly getting any younger." Raowan declared, standing to leave.
Eva just watched him and called out quietly, "Good night."
He grumbled back a response, passing by Scarlet on the stairs.
She remained, watching the news without actually seeing it. "I thought this was supposed to be a perfect world..."  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:46 am
Camilla found herself in a large group of people, some crazy, some not so much. They were all saying something, it all sounded like a buzzing bee and she was getting excited. Bouncing from person to person, she listened for once instead of spoke.
Something was going to happen tomorrow. Something big. There was going to be an attack? No, that would happen later, when they were stronger...
"Oh boy oh boy oh boy!" She squeeled quietly. They were all corrupted, weren't they?
She saw a camera off to one side and stopped. She ran to stay away from the camera.
Remembering earlier that day, she wandered off in the direction of the explosion. Camilla hardly ever slept, and could go 3 whole days without sleep if she had the right amount of caffeine.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff