Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Sad Cafe]::..|Accepting&&Open| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This cafe doesn't actually exist.
  I know. haha.
  WHAT!? I've been liiiiied tooooo.....
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 pm
Only say what you are positive about.

Ashriel jumped when she noticed more napkins being laid on her spill. She looked up at Bryce when he spoke to her, and she took a deep breath, somewhat confused. "Th-thank you...I can really have this?" Her voice made it obvious that she was flustered, and it was a rather quiet dynamic. A deep breath slipped through her lips, a shy smile coming across them. All the sudden, out of nowhere, two people in a row were nice to her? And completely strangers, too? It seemed so strange. Especially after the reception she'd gotten.

Otherwise, you open the door for regret.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image

I find it hard to tell you I find it hard to say
MAD // WORLD

Bryce chuckled a bit, putting his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, it's not a problem. I get the want to have a sketch book with you at all times." he shrugged simply. This girl seemed nice--probably new here by the looks of her. He wondered what she was so upset about, but felt it too bold to ask.
He reached down and took the spilled cup and brought it to the back. He returned to Ash and shrugged. "I'll buy you another tea if you want. I need a third cup of Earl Gray anyway."

When people run in circles it’s a very very
MAD // WORLD

Bryce Barron

gaaras and milk

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:13 pm
Roanan, shook his head. "No, no, I'd rather play first then eat after. It would nag on me if I ate before, anyways. I can get pretty distracted when it comes to food..." He said with a laugh. Besides, it seemed that he was already in the process of getting ready. He sat in a seat, the case resting on the floor. Luckily, the table was one of the few empty ones. Taking a minute or two, he plucked away, making sure his fingers were ready and on the right strings. He breathed, the world around him fading away to a dull murmur in the back of his mind. And then, his fingers moved, gliding across the strings. The first few notes sounded off, as he hadn't quite caught his bearings. Eventually, the sound smoothed out, a relaxing and flowing sound. Despite the few errors here and there, he was consistent. In his own little world, a smile spread across his face. Eyes closed, he played away, unaware of time nor people.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:19 pm

"Th-thank you very much. I-I would like that." Ashriel said softly, looking up at him. "You and that waitress are the only ones that have been nice to me since I moved here..." Her voice was quiet, and she looked down. It had surprised her that he was so kind; the only kind person she'd spoken to so far. Every other person she actually spoke to had made fun of her for the way she talked, or dressed...or her drawings, once she showed them. "I'm Ashriel..." She introduced herself quietly, looking up at him again.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:21 pm
.Misery, you cannot have it without having Happiness.

"As you wish," Misery told him, leaving him to play and going back to her counter. Remembering then that she had an order to fill, the waitress and owner of The Sad Cafe brewed up fresh green tea and took it to Nicolas. "Is that a good book?" She asked him as she set the teacup and saucer before him.

.Just as you cannot Hate without Love.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

MAD // WORLD

"I'm Bryce." he replied pleasently, sitting in the booth. He smiled kindly as he leaned on the table, resting his elbow on the surface and placing his cheek in his hand. In his mind, Bryce was pleading with his self consious, asking for the skitzo to not act up while he was talking to Ash. He didn't want to scare her or anything. "So where did you move from?" he asked simply.

MAD // WORLD

Bryce Barron

gaaras and milk

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Ashriel took a deep breath when he asked where she moved from. "Lower Michigan. Right here." Out of an odd habit that virtually everyone in Michigan has, she held up her right hand and shaped it like the lower peninsula - which isn't too hard to do, and is one of the first things elementary students learn in geography there - and pointed her finger in the bottom left of it. Actually, that was normally the part where people made fun of her. She looked down then, hoping he wouldn't insult the fact that she used her hand as a map. Everyone did back in Michigan - that was just how you said where a city was in the state.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

MAD // WORLD

Bryce only smiled nodding, thinking it was a rather cute trick. "Yeah, okay, I see." He said simply. "You're pretty far from home then? Don't worry, most of the people around here are alright, but the people at this cafe are the best." He shrugged and looked away. "Everyone's pretty willing to listen and talk about anything. It's really the only place I'm this out going--and I'm rambling." he shrugged a bit and smiled at her. "Hope I don't freak you out too much or anything."

MAD // WORLD

Bryce Barron

gaaras and milk

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:40 pm
.Misery, you cannot have it without having Happiness.

Misery walked over to Bryce and Ashriel with refills, plus a small to-go cup with the fruity ice tea she'd spoken about earlier, and set them only the table between the two. "I hope Bryce isn't giving you to hard of a time. If he is, you have my permission to kick him under the table." She told the girl, her face serious though her tone was light and playful.

.Just as you cannot Hate without Love.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:40 pm
Nicolas nodded to Misery. "its one of my favorites" he said to her as he thanked her fire the tea. He seemed to be more loose now. He looked at her and gave her a slight smile.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Ashriel nodded, somewhat surprised that he hadn't made fun of her for her hand trick. "Yeah..." She said softly, looking at Bryce. "N-n-no, you're the first person that's spoken to me this long without making fun of me." She scrambled to say, and then blushed, looking down when Misery came by. Her face quickly reddened, and she couldn't look at either of them. "Thank you..." She said softly to Misery as she was handed some tea, taking a deep breath again. Breathing. Right. That helped. That was what she'd been forgetting...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:58 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

"Wow," Lucy commented as she came out from the back room. Business had sure picked up since she'd gone to find more filters.

She looked around and saw that everyone seemed to be settled, not that that was particularly unusual, not with Misery around. Though one of the first things she noticed was the music was no longer supplied by the radio set to low behind the counter, someone was playing on a guitar and doing rather well at it.

Grabbing a clean rag Lucy went out around the counter and started wiping down tables, she snuck an arm around Misery and smiled at Bryce and the new girl as she took the sopped napkins from the table, and wiped all traces of liquid clean in a few deft movements; leaving only moments after she'd gotten there.

She dumped the napkins into the garbage behind the counter and took another look around, her long hair flipping over her shoulder as she did.

in the sky…

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:29 pm
All was going well, the music felt right and he was thoroughly enjoying himself. He was just about done the song when it seemed the old strings that he first put onto the guitar himself finally gave in. The smallest string snapped with an audible twang, causing Roanan to jump. He felt the string whip across his finger as it broke. Roanan blinked, though the action did him no good. All of a sudden, the room seemed too quiet, as he figured that more than a few heads turned to look at him. He attempted to maintain composure as he sat the guitar down to fumble around his case for the spare guitar string that he kept. He thought that he could feel stares eying him, sending shivers down his spine. It was such an oppressive feeling that he didn't even notice how his finger stung from the fresh cut there. To make matters worse, he couldn't tell which string was which from the packages. "You've got to be kidding me..." He muttered despairing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:38 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

" Yeow, break a string?" Lucy asked as she knelt in front of the guitarist.
"Oh here you've got a cut-" she interrupted herself as she leant by him to grab a napkin from the holder on the table. "I have band-aids, the good kind you can bend with, I'll be right back." She wrapped the napkin around the cut, and scooped up the small packages that held the strings, piling them neatly in his napkin free hand before she took off for behind the counter and the small first-aid kit.

in the sky…

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:28 pm
He cocked his head to the side. Bleeding? "Oh, looks like I am..." He sighed as he felt the packages in his hand. His eyes were open, but they simply stared at nothing as he tried to feel for the different sizes. Just his luck, the guy at the fret shop said he would be able to easily tell. Sure, he would have it A) he could see or B) if the strings didn't have a soft cardboard-like mesh around them. He pressed into one of them, but no luck. He would have to open each individual one to check. Which would result in quite the mess, knowing him and his own abilities with scissors and blind cutting. And that would make him look like an idiot. Well, more of an idiot, he supposed, as he guessed that he already looked like he was a few cards short of a full deck of 52...

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff