Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

hearing Noctis and Precht, Trevor rolled his eyes slightly "time traveling Jedi, huh? ... right" he said with some skepticism, he was raised on a Diamond Dog base where he never even saw magic after all. "anyway if this goes to where my father is, then good ... hope he's ok" he said going through the portal to hammerhead

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:05 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Twelve years of timeless sleep underneath Fairy Sphere, a young girl with white wolf ears and fluffy tail laid on bamboo tatami. A cold breeze hits her face caused her to slowly waking up with her eyes fluttered open. Her silver blue eyes refocused her vision as she slowly sat up and scanned around, she looked confused, broken shoji. She can tell she's in Japan, until her spiritual power able to sense the building curse, "Where... Where am I?" she asked herself as she slowly got up. Last time she remembered, she and Mikhailie screamed at Black Star for peeping tom at woman's bath. She grabbed a wooden bucket to aim at his head and watched him fall. After a relaxing bath, they along with Carbuncle and Kokoro met him and scold him for peeped at woman's bath, he protested that he's "training" to be better assassin. She lectured him that if he doesn't want to get caught peeping, he needs to be quiet. After that, Miku telepathic her and Mikhailie to summon their keyblade and aimmed at the sky to expand the Fairy Tail. She finds it strange, she's suppose to be in Magnolia, but how does she ended up in Japan. Mitsuki remembered before Fairy Sphere hits, she felt coldness around her before she blacked out. She looked back to find Kokoro and Carbuncle sleeping, she looked at shopping bag that Kokoro bought for her. She grabbed her pouch for dimension, so she opened it and stuffed her new clothes in to cabin. Once she closed it, she suddenly sense deity presence as she lifted her head and turned her head to find a same woman back in London. She blinked couple times and stood up, "H-Hello, can I help you?" she politely greets her, "Hello to you too Priestess. I believe it's a right time to forge a pact," she greets her back with a smile, and approached her and transformed into Shiva. Mitsuki remembered Carbuncle told her Draconian and rest of Astral Gods want to confirm about her spiritual power, which Glacian officially confirmed and noted about her immense spiritual power. If she remembered correctly from Carbuncle, the woman in ice is Shiva, Goddess of Ice. She looked at Shiva in confusion, "My apology to be rude, besides my spiritual power. Why me?" she asked her after she apology for being rude. Shiva smiled and closed her eyes, "Because we believe you will bring hope and strength to aid everyone you cared to fight the darkness Daemon King and his entire army created. You have something that Daemon King cannot defeat," she replied with her answer, which she got it cleared. Mitsuki smiled and nodded, "Right," she replied, just as Carbuncle woken up from coldness. Shiva circled her hand to make the folded clothes appear before the shrine maiden's hand, "I will give you this clothes, it proves to us that you will accept us as gods you put in faith in. Priestess, once you forge a pact with me, you must find other four Astral Gods to forge a pact," she said to her with a smile and give her an instruction to find other four astral gods, before she placed her hand on Mitsuki's shoulder and slowly disappeared in icy blue light. Mitsuki felt the icy power wrapped around her body, her eyes open and couldn't find Shiva, "O Priestess, whenever you and anyone you hold dear in danger, please summon me. I can save you and your friends," she telepathic her. She understood with a smile, "You have my word, thank you Shiva-sama," she telepathic back and she no longer hear her words. Kokoro and Carbuncle got up, just as Kokoro jumped in her companion's bag, Carbuncle approached her, "You have forge a pact with Glacian. Her diamond dust is powerful, but you must use your summoning wisely, most Astral Gods are powerful. Like Shiva said, you can summon her when you and your friends are in danger," he explains to her about Shiva's ability. Mitsuki understands as she nodded, "Right, but right now the building we are in, it's cursed," she agreed and pointed out that they were in cursed building. Carbuncle looked around, and she's right the room looks like a bit of mess. She decide to change, so she head towards to where expensive looking kimono was hanged and changed her clothes.
Few minutes later, Mitsuki walked out and admire her new dress with her hidden blade arm gauntlet on her right arm. Carbuncle stood up and walked towards her, before he hopped onto her shoulder, "This place is a mess, not to mention few bloods," he commented as he noticed splattered blood, which Mitsuki can smell it, but it's dried. She wasn't sure what's going on, until her silver blue eyes laid on familiar looking woman with ghostly aura as she widen her eyes, "Mother?" she called out Suzume, but Suzume continue to walk down the hall and disappeared. "Your mom? Didn't she died long time ago?" he asked her in confusion. Mitsuki looked around and finds a flashlight, so she picked it up and press the on button as the light turned on. Suddenly, her visions went to flash back to find herself in flashback to see a man looked horrified, she can hear him speaking in Japanese, "There's no way I can stop Takemaru. He killed senpai, is it because he called her, Suzume..." the man said as she watched him in confusion, why was her mother part of this. Mitsuki wondered if this building have any connection with Suzume. Suddenly, she saw a male ghost walked through the shoji with his katana. Mitsuki noticed a large gash on the man's torso that bleeds, she figured a powerful demon would do that. She knew she couldn't do anything since she experience her powerful sixth senses, she hears the man said something before his death as a hostile ghost , "I'm not Legendary Wolf Emperor Kiba, I'm not him!" he cried and the ghost reaches towards a man, and she nearly flinched with a gasp to watch the man died with same claw mark. When the flashback ended, Mitsuki was shaken with her heart beating and near shortness of breath. Carbuncle wonder what's gotten into her, "What's gotten into you?" he asked her, she looked at him before she slowly calms down. She placed her hand against her head, her flashlight pointing at something as she noticed a camera. She recalled from her vision of decreased man, he has a camera strapped around his shoulder. Mitsuki approached the camera, which she suddenly sense exorcist power within the camera, yet powerful. She picked it up and looked at the lens scattered around with few names, which she finds it weird, "I think this building has some connection with my parents, including that hostile ghost, who killed the man," she replied to him, before she stood up with the camera on her hand. Suddenly, her sixth senses picked up the presence as she widen her eyes. She didn't move, but she can feel some chill on her back. She glazed her silver blue eyes before she slowly turned around to face to face the man, who she watched him died by hostile ghost. He looks like he have seen a horror with large claw against his torso, he was about to attack her, Mitsuki nearly screamed and fell backward, but the camera flashes causing a ghost scream in pain and covered his face with his hand. Carbuncle was shaken, and hide in her bag. Mitsuki noticed the ghost's pain, yet she listened to his words, "The curse of this mansion... Takemaru killed senpai, the camera... repel them," he moan in agony. Mitsuki realized the camera she's holding will repel the ghost. She slowly stood up and held the camera to aim at his face. She's waiting for the right time for capture circle around the man's head, so she's taking an aim at him. When he's close, her camera reacted with shuttered chance before she took a picture and watched him scream in pain, her camera zoomed in, causing her realized her camera wanted her to take it again, so she press the camera again and again. After a last flash of camera, a ghost gave a final word to give her a message before he disappeared, "The basement... they held Lady Suzume's hostage during her labor," he cried in agony and vanished. Mitsuki lower her camera and got the message, "The basement? Hostage? My mother's labor? What in the world is going on?" she questioning her thought, and noticed the note that the ghost dropped, so she picked it up and reads the man's handwriting:

Date: XX/XX/XXXX
According to witnesses of that night that we gathered before the destruction, a young shrine maiden name Suzume Kokoromi came alone and met the landlord name Takemaru. Few said they have sworn they have seen Wolf Emperor Kiba. I heard the rumor that he's following her and never seems to attack her. Suzume request him to spare Emperor's life, and saying he has a habit of watching her after she spared his life.

I found the journal from Takemaru, when Suzume steps in, he asked her to be his suitor, and he sounds happy that he will marry her. Although later date, his journal said that Suzume love for him slowly slips away and kept spend time with Kiba. He seems to realized Suzume suddenly fall in love with Wolf Demon Emperor, and from what he wrote, he grew jealous. I might have guess she called off the wedding and ecloped with Kiba instead.

Takemaru killed senpai, and I am feared I'm next. He called her Suzume and cut her belly open and left her to die! I think I'm next to die, he called me demon. I can't take it anymore!

Mitsuki reread it like couple times, so she realized she's at the landlord's mansion, who was her mother's suitors. She wondered how did Takemaru died, and why her mother was held hostage and gone in labor. She recall from study that labor means to with birth, which she realized that she was born in this mansion. Only question left unanswered, what exactly happen that day. She decide to find the basement, and look for Takemaru's journal to learn the secret, maybe her mother, and people who lived here and died. She exit out of the room to track the ghost that could lead her to basement.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki
Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:35 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

After gathering all of notes, took a photo that ghost left for her, and clues about what really happen to this mansion, she learned that Takemaru was her mother's former suitor because her mother was actually in love with her father and broke off their engagement and left to be with her father. Only cruel thing was, Takemaru kidnapped her mother after he learned she's having Mitsuki and kept her in prison to lure Kiba in. She even repelled the ghost she encountered with her camera, and she finally got the key to basement. Mitsuki entered the door to basement as she unlocked it, then she entered the basement and walked downstairs. She walked down and find the cells, she gulped about what she will learn about this mess. She continue to walk down the cell, until her sixth sense picked up her mother's spirit as she turned her head towards right. Her flashlight hit the a note, which made her curious as she approach it and pick it up to read it.

XX/XX/XXXX
After the birth my daughter named Mitsuki, I tried to warn Takemaru leave the ground to spare my husband's wrath, but he never listen to me and choose to kill him when the night comes. He even disgust about my daughter and said she is a mistake and doesn't deserve to live. I understand Mitsuki doesn't belong to either demon world and human world, but at least she has me and Kiba-sama.

XX/XX/XXXX
Takemaru took Mitsuki away from my arm on the night Kiba-sama suppose to return! I have feared he will anger him deeply, if something happens to our daughter. I told Izaya-san and Duran-san to alert him about our daughter.

Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes, she heard about her father's ruthless nature whenever something angers him. Obviously, she didn't want to see that. Last time she saw her father as a spirit, he saved her from Fox and anger him for trying to kill her. She shivered to think about his anger, "Honestly, how did Takemaru-san made my father angry?" she said to herself. She got the spirit's flash back, she turned around to find her mother crying out that Takemaru took her newborn self away from her. Mitsuki looked at her baby form crying, she looked at her mother tried to reach to her daughter, but guarded by soldiers. Another flashback came by, which Mitsuki noticed it's nighttime and looked at her distress mother in the corner. She heard the door open as she turned her head to find two guards coming by and open a cell, and one of them enter to grab Suzume by force. Suzume struggled and demand where Mitsuki was taken, Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes that Takemaru's men were in such force. She got the word from guard, at front entrance. When the flashback end, Mitsuki shook her head, she looked puzzled, "Front entrance, and that night where father suppose to return to mother. Her note said it will anger my father, it might a chance to know how this mansion became curse," she thought about front entrance, so she left the prison to follow the spirits.
At the entrance, Mitsuki opens it and walked down the stairs. She use her flashlight to scan around. She took a notice on butcher knife, her eyebrow begin to rise, until she can sense the strong force around the knife. She pulled out the camera to aim at it, then took a picture with a flash. Suddenly the photo slowly changed to back in time where she sees bloody bodies, and Takemaru with gash on his torso. She quickly lower her camera in shock, "This is where he died," she said to herself, until the flashback hits her head to make her see that night. She watched Takemaru set her newborn self on bamboo floor, while Suzume begging Takemaru to stop and tried to warn him about Kiba's wrath. Takemaru yelled at her and grab the butcher knife and aim at her fragil neck. Mitsuki placed her hand on her neck, but she should know she's still alive. She noticed her mother's reaction and looked at the entrance, which Takemaru noticed, caused her to face the entrance. The soldiers were aiming their arrows, just as elite soldier shouts in japanese to fire at Kiba. Mitsuki can hear clockwork mechanic, and speed of footworks, she watched the archeries slain and faced her father with cold murderous looking silver blue eyes with long blade mode. Mitsuki couldn't move her spot, she never seen her father like this. Kiba looked at both Suzume and newborn daughter, before his eyes focus on Takemaru holding a butcher knife and crying Mitsuki, caused his silver blue eyes turned red with his dark color hair turned white to activated his daiyokai trigger. Mitsuki watched her father disappeared and killed two men held her mother, then ripped her newborn self away from Takemaru before he gave him a large gash from his claw. She watched Takemaru fall and cursed her father and herself that her father took her mother away from him. She watched her parents reunite with a hug with her newborn self, then her father deactivated his daiyokai trigger as he carried her mother in his both arms like a bride, allowing her to held their newborn in her arm before he walked away. The flash back end, Mitsuki realized Takemaru's vengeful spirit cause of death was her father murdered his men and himself out of way in anger. Now she has a lot of information, that means she have to put Takemaru in rest by weakening his vengeful spirit, meaning his curse mansion will be lifted along with hostile spirits. Thankfully, she found few powerful films that can repel powerful hostile spirit like Takemaru. She can sense Takemaru's spirit close by as she held the camera, just as Takemaru appeared and took a notice on her, because of her bear strike resemblance to her mother, he believed she's Suzume. She lifted her camera to her face to aim at his, while walking around to avoid get attacked. She kept flashing the camera for fatal frames at the right time. By the time the final film was flashed, Takemaru was weakening and his butcher knife cut the camera in half in much of her surprise. Mitsuki slowly approach the spirit and touches the spirit to purify Takemaru and put the spirits to rest. She watches the souls flies up to the sky, she no longer sense the curse.
The light from the camera begin to glow, just as Carbuncle's head pop out of her bag to alert her, "Priestess, there is something going on about that camera," he alert her, she looked at the broken camera as the orb of light was fast enough to hit her chest and the light was around her body as she try to defend herself. When it faded, Carbuncle and Kokoro jumped out and stared at Mitsuki in shock, she's wearing an armor "Umm Priestess, you might wanna look down," he instruct her. "Huh?" she spoken out with her eyes open, she realized she's wearing a helmet, then looked at her hands and her body covered in armor. She placed her hand all over her helmet, it has canine ears that fits her white wolf ears completely. She look back, her tail was gone, so instead she has see through back hip see-through cloak. She might have guess her tail disappeared on it's own when it comes to armor, before she placed her finger underneath her chin, "I think this is keyblade armor, maybe this camera held the light that armor is waiting for rightful owner. I don't know how did Vincent-san got it, but..." she explains to her friends, before she spins around happily, "Sweet~!" she added cheerfully, until she caught a demonic presence and they smelled a familiar scent, "Hmph, just like your pathetic mother," said Darcia before they tracked his location as he jumps down. Mitsuki quickly grabbed both Kokoro and Carbuncle and jumped back out of way. Her helmet was facing her grandfather, before she set them down. She noticed her chirasengo sparked on it's own, which means her grandfather brought the army or daemon, waiting for signal. Darcia glared at his granddaughter before he drew his sword, "Onii-sama told me that he used his power to open a demon world and pushed you in before sealed it completely," "True, but got out with my ally's help," he confirmed her answer, and how he escaped back to human world. She frown underneath her helmet before she summoned Rise of the Sun and Grimms Eclipse keyblades on each hands to enter her duel wielding stance. Darcia smirked and figured out, "Like that demigod, you have the keyblade armor without any guardian. Although, I fought that demigod with his armor behind him naming E," he stated the difference about her armor and Vincent's. Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes, realized who was he talking about, "Vincent-san's keyblade armor is E-Man-san, if this is true, then he might have act like the guardian," she thought about E-Man and Vincent's keyblade armor. Speaking of which, what really happened to her friend's armor? She have the knowledge about keyblade armor, it acts like protecting it's owner from darkness. "Are you here to kill me or are you going to keep talking, so I can sneak around and put you to rest?" she asked him, while keeping her stance. Darcia shrugged, "I wish I can, but I was told Daemon God not to. Instead I have to break you to give you an example, before I will take over Japan," he replied before he dash towards her. Mitsuki quickly theorized Daichi may have plan on something sinister, but she wanted to know what was he planning on. She blocked his attack with her keyblades and enchanting a sacred spell to make his ear bleed as he groan. She starts to enchant her support magic with her grim eclipse raise up in the air, "Bravery, Protect, Faith," she enchanted her green magic to boost her strength, defence, and magic with the green light around her. Carbuncle was amazed that Mitsuki mastered basic magic, although Mitsuki couldn't remember how did she mastered it. She brush it off that her magic was sleeping within her. Darcia frown at his granddaughter, "Hmph... let's see if you can match this, while I have a Realm to take over," he comment before he snapped his finger to summon daemons as her spark of chirasengo turned into crack of lightning. Daemons were confused about the chirasengo, seems to be questioning themselves about her ability similar to their king. Mitsuki looked around before she deactivated her keyblade armor, only her part of her armor she have is jade color gemstone on her arm gauntlet with her hidden blade. Darcia chuckled loudly as she faced him, "Bring that b*tch to me, when she's broken," he ordered them before he disappeared, daemons screeched and charged towards her. Kokoro shifted herself into human form and cracked her demonic whip against it's face, Mitsuki turned her head towards her partner, who smiled at her, "Not in my watch," she said to her friend. Mitsuki smiled at her, "Thank you Kokoro-chan," she thank her friend, glad she have her on her side before she cast her green magic to boost her partner's attack and defence. She infused her chirasengo with her purification power into her keyblades, before she and Kokoro speed up towards Daemon, while avoiding their attack that could infect them. Mitsuki slice apart with her keyblade infused with purification chirasengo, causing daemons to scream and explode, thankfully the blood purifies, so Mitsuki and Kokoro won't worry about it. Carbuncle watch them in awed, until one of daemon throw it's punch at Mitsuki as she yelped and smashed against the shoji. Kokoro stopped and what she's doing and looked at her partner in concern, "Mitsuki!" she called out as Daemon rush towards the mansion to check and make sure she's knocked out. When they entered, but they only see her with her ruby bow and her arrow of light aiming at them, "Holy Ray!" she enchanting her light before she released her arrow of light infused with purification chirasengo. The Holy Ray shot through to demised group of Daemons, suddenly her bow suddenly transform into something Arigane wanted her to master the bow he crafted that idea with Apollo and Artemis, and created by Hephaestus for her. Her long bow (shown on her name logo) was beautiful design to look like a wings, despite it looks heavy for her, it's light as a feather. As it seems that Arigane predicted, enchantment with crimson and ghostly blue aura to make it light as a feather because of her pure heart. Mitsuki will try that out later, so she made her bow disappeared to switch it to Genesis sword, and infused her purification chirasengo into genesis and slash them, until one left. Although, last daemon tried to hit her with it's fist, while she blocked, but the force was strong enough to break her genesis blades and punched her again and sent her towards the wall. Mitsuki fell and shook her head, she looked at now broken genesis as she grew shock, she remembered Desmond left it for her to defeat Fox. Her ears went dropped before she dropped her head, "I'm so sorry Desmond-san," she apologized to herself, like she talking to Desmond Nanashi. Last Daemon seems to heard Desmond's name as it stop itself, before Kokoro have a chance to kill daemon with her whip. Kokoro looked at Mitsuki and her broken genesis sword, she felt pity on her because it originally belongs to Desmond before he was killed, and she kept it as memento. Mitsuki greatly mourn about it, until two blacksmith kami, Inari Okami and Kagu-Tsuchi, appeared to pick up hilt genesis. Kagu-Tsuchi was spirited flame, after his father killed him in rage after death of his mother, examined the hilt before he looked at Mitsuki, while Inari use her goddess form to comfort her, "Miko, Inari and I will fix this sword, it might be redesign. It won't take long, since you carry his honor," he said to her in Japanese. She looked up to kami of fire, she wipe her tears with her finger and smiled at two blacksmith deity, "Right, please do," she replied before Inari help her up, then she collect enough blades as they disappeared. Kokoro approached Mitsuki before she set her whip on her hip, "Come on, while we are waiting for them, we need to look for Astral Gods. Don't worry about your grandfather, your brother will handle him," she said to her to remind her about her quest. Mitsuki looked at her partner, then nodded with a smile, "Right," she agreed and looked up the sky that rumbled in thunder and saw the lightning. Kokoro shifted herself back to her wolf pup form and jumped into her partner's bag. Mitsuki's vision suddenly shows the old man with long beard through her eyes as she blinked and shook her head, "What's wrong Priestess?" Carbuncle asked her in concern. She looked at him, wonder if he knew about old man with long beard, "I'm alright, but I am seeing old man with long beard, he has thunder around him and wooden look alike staff," she replied and what she saw. Carbuncle immediately realized who's she talking about, so he looked at the sky that Daichi threw the lightning bolt, "I think Daemon King's chirasengo awaken Fulgurian, Astral God of Storm, or in human term, he's Ramuh or Stormsender. If Fulgurian appeared in your vision, that means he's wants you to find him. Maybe he wanted to talk to you, before forge a pact with you," he replied to her about Astral God of Storm name Ramuh. Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes and picked him up to place it to her shoulder, she looked up to the sky filled with lightning. Her chirasengo sparked a bit around her feet before it's stops, "I would suggest go to Lestallum City, if you want to know Astral Gods," he suggest to go to Lestallum City. Mitsuki thought of it, before she smiled, "Good idea Carbuncle-sama," she replied with a smile. Kokoro's head pop out as she howled to open a portal. Mitsuki walked through it to Lestallum City.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Darcia

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers