Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:39 pm
Allison looked up at the girl. "The coward ran off, didn't he? I'm fine. I'm sorry, I look stupid lying in the middle of the street."
"Allison! Come over here!We have to decide on dinner!" Uncle Tony shouted.
"Dad, didn't you just see wh--" Daniel began. When he saw the look on his father's face, he dropped it and pretented nothing had happened. "I think pizza sounds good. How about you Allie?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 pm
Freyan stood dead still. Everything seemed to be moving so quickly, and the emotions... They were too strong. He was drowning in fear, anger and guilt, and was hopeless to fight against it. He could not control this. As he felt these emotions, he found his other, stronger power surfacing, his true power. A car parked by the side of the road, rather suddenly began to rust, and it spread quickly, covering it in seconds before falling to pieces. The leather seats, the plastic in the dash board and steering wheel however, remained the same. As did the wheels, slowly rolling away without anything to keep them in place.
How weird, whenever he used this power, the metal always moved or bent or melted. But never rusted. The strenght of the feeling faded away, and he approached the girl, crouching beside her and putting a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "Are you okay? That boys power must be pretty brutal to leave you like this... Sorry, I should introduce myself; I'm Freyan, and this is my brother Farren. I'm kind of responsible for that, uh, dead car... Sorry, I hope it's not yours"  

Ominelle

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm
I turned on my ipod and put the earpieces into my ears. The music was nice and loud. I couldn't hear anyone around me. For once, I felt safe... secluded. Suddenly a boy about my age dragged me into an alley that I was passing. Nobody noticed. As I was about to scream, he clamped his hand over my mouth and stared deep into my eyes. I was frozen. I felt his other hand slowly lifting the edge of my dress... my eyes widened and I grunted as I threw a nice hard kick to his soft spot. He fell backwards with an "oomph''. I ran, throwing guilt and pain his way. As I came back onto the lighted streets, it amazed me that no one had seen a young girl get dragged into an alleyway. It wasn't me that was heartless... it was the humans. I went into a nearby coffee shop and sat in the corner, shocked and terrified of what could've happened to me in that alley. With a warm cup of hot chocolate before me, I let down my walls. Who cared if people could hear me anymore? I began to sob silently, appreciative to be alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:35 pm
Allison looked over at the boy. She ignored her cousin and uncle, shooing them away with a simple wave. She could hear her uncle pulling Daniel away and behind the door and shutting it with a quiet thud.
"Thank you. Seriously, both of you. I'm fine. Oh, and that's not my car. I don't have my license yet," she chuckled. Then she closed her eyes. Aiyden's voice was ringing in her head, What did you say? It echoed over and over, but the look on his face was trapped there too. He'd looked worried, and scared.
Allison looked off in the direction Aiyden had run. then she smiled and stood, dusting off the back of her jeans with her hands, only to wipe them on the front of her jeans.

Aiyden slammed the door of the house his friend let him stay in. "What is the matter with me?" He gripped his hair and shook his head in frustration. "Forget about it. Just stay away from her. Stay away, and you'll be fine," Aiyden told himself. He got a bag of Tostito chips and sat on the couch, munching aimlessly. He pressed power on the television remote and closed his eyes as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appeared on the TV.  

Nell-E Kae

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:39 pm
Allison decided to see if she could "talk" to anyone. Maybe a random stranger, that was always fun. Then it could be dangerous too. She finally made up her mind. Elizabeth? Can you hear me? She searched for the girl's mental waves and found them sobbing in a coffee shop. Elizabeth? What's the matter?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 pm
Rosa giggled as she slid past a coffee shop, "Oh I love this!" She materialized right there, not caring who saw.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:45 pm
Allison was worried about her new friend, but she was hearing everyone else's thoughts too. She even hear the thoughts of another Heartless outside the coffee shop. She stretched her mind out to the girl there, who's waves seemed to have materialized out of nowhere.
Who are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:47 pm
((Blarg, you guys are crazy fast. I didn't mention this before by accident Nelly but my PC time is rather limited, so i will post when i can ^_^))

Francis marched down the steet of his usual terrorizing spot flanked by five stone golems made out of...apparently sidewalk tiles. He could see a convenience store and felt the urge to aquire a choclate bar so he pointed to one of his minions. "Get me a snickers and some cash." The golem went off and smashed throuh the glasss door. There was a scream of surprise. He hadn't waited long before the monster came back with a thing of beef jerky and two bucks he pocketed from one of the customers. Francis sighed, he needed to be more specific with his commands since these creatures wern't proving to be very bright.

------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Matthew chilled out in the park. He checked out a few girls that walked by but nothing jumped out at him. He leaned back in the bench he was sitting on and whistled a tune that sounded suspiciously like ride of the valkyries.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:50 pm
Rosa chuckled, "So. You can read my mind. I'm Rosa, and that's all I can say for now. Bye!" She disolved again into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:51 pm
Zeraal
((Blarg, you guys are crazy fast. I didn't mention this before by accident Nelly but my PC time is rather limited, so i will post when i can ^_^))

((It's okee. I know now. That's what's good. Thanks for warning me. :]))  

Nell-E Kae

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:54 pm
The waves of the mysterious girl "Rosa" went dark and were gone. Shadows don't have thoughts, so Allison couldn't read them.
Whatever. She concentrated on her weeping friend. Elizabeth? I'm sorry. Someone distracted me. Answer me please, what's the matter?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:54 pm
The girl... Allison. Her name was... Allison? Yes, Allison I can hear you. I think... I think I almost got raped just now... I shuddered and began sobbing once more.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:01 pm
Allison gasped out loud and couldn't tell if Elizabeth had heard that. I can't honestly say I know how you feel, so I'm not going to say that. But I wish I could be there. I don't like my friends being sad. I would comfort you if I could, but I'm just a voice right now. I'm sorry! Allison realized that she must look stupid just standing there so she turned to the others and smiled. "Thanks for your help. I gotta go explain this to my uncle and cousin. Thanks again," Allison said. Then she ran into the house, past her uncle and cousin, and into her room. I'm so terrible! She wanted to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:17 pm
Rosa moved through the shadows, "Well now. She's the first one of us I've met who can do that." She slipped under the door into the coffee shop to see what dirt she could get.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:32 pm
Allison felt terrible for hurting Aiyden, even though he'd done so much to deserve it. She wanted to bang her head against a wall over and over. This is why they call us The Heartless. I doubt they'd cal us that if they could see me now. but Allison would never have allowed that. She would never let anyone see her cry. Not unless she trusted them with her life.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff