Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Oh hai dere, Suitehearts! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good lord, is that a poll?
  Why, I do believe it is, old chap!
  Well clean it up, with all the company to impress!
  Nonsense! It fits right in! Just give it a little polish, and it's perfect!
View Results

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:31 am
Den Dristige Djevelen
Aquila15
Den Dristige Djevelen
I actually said, "Holy ******** s**t" out loud.

IFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Not too much is up with me. Heading into Year 3 of college. Can't wait to get out and get going on my new life plans. I totally rearranged my dreams and major recently. It feels good.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'm nosy, could you elaborate? xd

<3

I realized I'm so NOT cut out for a routine job, so I'm dropping the criminal justice major and just doing psychology (because my parents would lynch me if I didn't at least obtain an undergraduate degree), and then I'm moving somewhere pretty and blowing glass.

Awesome! I used to hate the idea of a normal 9-5 job, and always thought I'd love to do research. Then I did my Honours project and it was horrific, so right now, I'd love a 9-5 job so that I have enough money to move back in with my friends and have fun for a year or two before I seek out a proper career.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:15 pm
Den Dristige Djevelen

Not too much is up with me. Heading into Year 3 of college. Can't wait to get out and get going on my new life plans. I totally rearranged my dreams and major recently. It feels good.
heart lol I'm finding it a little hilarious that I'm pleased to be a source of profanity. xd Hi, Dris! (Or is it DDD? D3? There were options, as I recall... Do you have a favorite now?)

Congratulations on finding out what you really want to do with life - and glass blowing sounds amazing, by the way! Do you have an idea of where you want to move to?

Ifailedmywillsave

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:13 pm
Ifailedmywillsave
Den Dristige Djevelen

heart lol I'm finding it a little hilarious that I'm pleased to be a source of profanity. xd Hi, Dris! (Or is it DDD? D3? There were options, as I recall... Do you have a favorite now?)

Congratulations on finding out what you really want to do with life - and glass blowing sounds amazing, by the way! Do you have an idea of where you want to move to?

You can call me anything. The general consensus is Dris, but for some it varies.

I haven't really settled on a location yet. I'd like to jump around some just to test out different areas at first. I plan to live in or near Venice for at least a little while, though. :]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:30 pm
Den Dristige Djevelen
Ifailedmywillsave
Den Dristige Djevelen

You can call me anything. The general consensus is Dris, but for some it varies.

I haven't really settled on a location yet. I'd like to jump around some just to test out different areas at first. I plan to live in or near Venice for at least a little while, though. :]
Oooooo, Venice. That would be awesome. I've always wanted to live in Ireland or England, but I've never had the chance to do some touring/sight seeing in Europe. I'd love to go to Paris, and Venice, and take a driving tour through the countryside.  

Ifailedmywillsave

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces