Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mind's House of Customized Customs Winners post 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heyyeyyeyyeyheyyayyay!
  WHAT'S GOIN' ON?!
View Results

MargeXX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:25 pm
Entry Tag: (MargeXX | Unicorn x Wind Crossbreed | Draft | Moderate | Solo Custom)

I HAVE THE POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!.

.:Edited Uni x Wind Soquili:. User Image
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Uni x Wind Crossbreed
Body Build: Draft(Both legs down pose)
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed?: Not necessarily needed but wouldn't mind one if it's not trouble.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: He is mostly #191919 but his color fades to a light yellow(# f0f0c6) just above his knees. This light yellow has a faint glow to it, but nothing bright enough to dramatically stand out.
Face:
Markings- His face is mostly the same color as his body(#191919) however he has a comet tail shaped marking that extends from both eyes. This marking is #f6f61a and has a distinct glow. His eyes are also this color and faintly glow. His eyebrows and inner ear are both dark colored.
Expression- Edited! His expression is an angry scowl or a smug smirk, whichever you’d prefer to do. He should look like an a-hole that thinks he’s the center of the world.
Mane: Edited! His main is short and spiky, similar to the first reference picture. It is close to the cropped style mane along the neck, but different on his head. I don’t really have a specific image in mind so you can have a bit of freedom with what it looks like, just nothing chunky looking. The color of the mane is # 3e2361.
Tail: Edited! His tail is about the same length as the medium tail style, but different. It’s a bit wispier, although not wind blown or anything. I just don’t want a chunky tail. Like the main, I’m leaving the final artistic choice to you when it comes to the tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want the draft legfeathers, the same color as his lower legs. Also, his hooves are #f6f61a and glowing like the marking on his face.
Reference Image(s): Original Gwandoya(Then named Grim) | Original Teen Grim | Reference colored by Mindsend | Horn Shape Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Edited! Unlike the usual unicorn horn, he has a curved, blade shaped horn. It isn’t truly flat like the knife in this picture, but the blade shows the basic shape reference. The horn is # f6f61a and glowing faintly.
Wings: He has the heron type wings. The flight feathers of his wings are dark purple(# 3e2361) but the rest of them are blackish(#191919). See the first two reference pictures. ^^
Other Notes: Just to sum it up, Gwandoya is a Uni x Wind on draft lines but with the alternative stallion pose of both legs down. He has an edited horn and heron wings and the draft leg feathers. Also, I know that getting the basket customed to look a certain way isn't normally done(at least I don't think it is) but if you don't mind, I'd love for his basket to be mostly dark but then with glowy yellow markings or something. ^^

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Gwandoya
Owner: MargeXX
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Grim
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom by Dawniechan
Tag frame color: Dark purple like his mane.
Tag feather color(s): The yellow of his legs and the yellow of his horn/hooves, glowing if possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:37 pm
Entry Tag: (Moon_Princess_Yuki | Ceryneixwind | Normale | Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: Ceryneixwind
Body Build: normal
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: the idea of innocents
WIP Needed? yes

Body: Base a light brown pink, with paint like splotches thats a cream color. If you want you can also add a scar or two to her body.
Face: Has a white stripe down her nose. and all white eyes, as in no pupils and stuff. Also I want the area on her face to be scarred.
Mane: A light cream color. Hair up in a loose ponytail wavy. Held up with a largish pink rose and a smaller pink rose with a leaf green ribbon connecting the two. Should be slightly wind blown.
Tail: Same color as mane. Wavy and with a brooch on it. The brooches chain should instead be a green ribbon and the gems pink flowers. Should be slightly wind blown.
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves, long fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Wings
Brooch
Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I would also like her to have small white deer horns
Wings: Original wings. I would like them to be colored like the picture but with white tips.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: a leaf green choker with a pink rose on the side of it. and a green leaf bracelet with a small pink rose on it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Choker
bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Serina Von Asher
Owner: Moon_Princess_Yuki
Breed: kind
Temper: Innocent
Mate:
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:46 pm
Entry Tag: dbz2010 | Cerynei | Normal | Unedited | Solo Custom

Edit Category: unedited
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? no

Body: a reddish-brown (#3c0a00) base coat with white chest, belly, legs, and tip of tail (#ffffff) and black muzzle, stockings, and saddle-like marking on back (#0a0a0a)
Face: eye color-honey brown (#885e01), inner ears-light pink, facial markings-black muzzle (#0a0a0a), normal expression, scar over one eye (#e0a0a0)
Mane: Wild
Tail: Wild
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves
Reference Image(s): Markings reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): black faded to red at the tips
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zeus Lykaios
Owner: dbz2010
Breed: Cerynei
Temper: Placid
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: anything forest-themed
Tag frame color: gold
Tag feather color(s): gold faded to red

Price: 1.5mill  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:31 pm
Entry Tag: (Andranis | Unicorn Kalona Hybrid | Basic | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate edit
Soquili Species: UniKalona
WIP Needed? Yes (For the mane and tail)

Body: Green(Best to see ref on specific shade)
Face: Blue eyes, eyebrows that match his hair, inner ear would be green with the rest of him; He should have a smiling face, though only if you want to(or feel like doing it), the expression from the ref would be loved.
Mane: Mostly see ref - Other than the bangs being 'poofy', you can actually have fun and do as you please with how it's styled!
Tail: Edited - A combination of the Kalona tail and Unicorn tail, to give it a tuft on the end (See ref)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock fetlocks; Front hooves would be green like his main coat, back hooves would be the same green as his underbelly/leg markings. IF POSSIBLE, the regular hooves. If not, then the Unicorn hooves
Reference Image(s): Ref 1

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom ram-like horns(See ref above)
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Flynn
Owner: Andranis
Breed: UniKalona (Original Character Edition)
Temper: Valiant
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: Blue
Tag feather color(s): Two shades of purple from his mane

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:37 pm
Entry Tag: (Angelique DelaMort | Cosplay | Warhorse| Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category:
Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay: Beast Wars: Dinobot
WIP Needed? Yes, please ^^

Body: # 152EC2 for a general body base that will show through parts of the “armor.” #441E01 for the front legs, shoulders, chest, and part of the stomach with stripes in #A6683D. Not sure if this should be here or in the edits section, but I’d like the raptor head to be on his chest stretching down to his stomach (think of it like Armor?). Metallic silver for the most of the legs and a lighter tan for the bone vertebrae inserts along the back and around the legs.
Face: Red eyes, Intense [removed](standard warhorse expression is fine ^^)
Mane: Wild style in #C8671E with the feathers matching the raptor part of the body (dark brown base with tan stripes)
Tail: Same as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver hooves and Leg Feathers Please!
Reference Image(s): Cosplay of This Guy - no helmet please
VERY Rough Concept on Quest Lines – Very rough rendition (stripes and attempt to render raptor head are especially bad sweatdrop please make better heart )
Vertabrae Reference

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: I don't want major/mutant lineart overhauls such as turning hooves to claws, but I would like the "Armor" look fitted to the warhorse lines with the leg guards, the various metal plates, vertebrae, and the raptor head piece covering the front part of his torso (though I'm not sure how much of that will show on a soquili) but please ignore the helmet, the wild hair style makes an appropriate substitute. The entire body has a sharp, predatory feel to it. Also....if possible I would love for his sword to be included at his feet. I can get more references of anything, just ask me and I'll be happy to provide.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dinobot
Owner: Angelique DelaMort
Breed: Beast Wars
Temper: Honorable
Mate:
Tag Background: Custom if possible, if not Plains Sunset
Tag frame color: CC to match
Tag feather color(s): Matched to raptor base (dark brown with stripes)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:54 pm
Entry Tag: Lonewolf_Eyes | Unicorn | Normal | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin:
WIP Needed?

Body: Very dark (almost black) grey. Markings are painted on in white, black and dark red.
Face: Head and partial neck is painted entirely white with red and black painted markings. Eyes dark red pupils and black..where the white is.
Mane: Mostly up to colorist, all I ask is that it be long and wavy. Maybe pieces of it tied together with gold, maybe some beads and feathers (colored natural with feathers from African birds
Tail: Same as Mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Mane/Tail AND Facial Marking Ref
Body Markings Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Single Curved uni horn. CC in color and glowing/not glowing
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Uni horn suggestion

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Gold hoops, two small and one large on each ear. Large hoop on outer ear has a small gold chain leading down to gold nose hoop.

Brown string tied around top portion of neck (looped around several times). Tied to it is a african mask

Below string are layered golden hoops around her neck. Mixed in with that are several long draping necklaces. Lots of beads (red black and white), some feathers and sharp teeth from animals. Last and longest necklace has a small crocodile skull hanging from it. Skull should be old looking

Each leg has stacks of gold hoops on them, below the knee

Base of tail has 3 animal skulls lined on it, the middle being the largest (another crocodile). Can be decored with beads, and feathers. Should look dirty and old. Perhaps cracked.
middle skull points down, over the tail and covers some of it. Other two skulls face toward her back. Suggestion: the two skulls on either side could be small feline.

Expression would be a angry scowl.

SFX effects: Several glowing butterflies (various colors) flying around her, each with a small trail of magic dust. Request light glowing blue one near her head.
SFX effects: Ghostly spirits/magic swirling around her, color and design up to colorist.

((If possible, I'd like two versions of her. One with the following edits and one without.))

skull mask with elephant long tusks over her head, with a hole for her horn.
Pelt of a okapi covering her back

Reference Image(s) for Items: African Mask Ref
Croc Skull Ref -- Note: no bottom jaw
Feline skull ref - Note: No bottom jaw
Okapi Ref
Full Body Ref - Missing mane/tail, effects.
Okapi Pelt and Elephant Mask - Just for additional edits. Not for body markings.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Alora
Owner: Lonewolf_Eyes
Breed: Sangoma
Temper: Spiritual
Mate: --
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC (maybe some blood)  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

Katachii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:55 pm
Entry Tag: (Katachii | Regular | Normal | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: New concept
WIP Needed? Yes please~

Body: Pale brown and white paint. Pattern doesn’t have to exactly the same as the ref.
Face: Markings same as ref, pale brown eyebrows, white inner ear, teal eyes
Mane: Edited; white. Hair’s actual length should be to about his shoulder, but most of it is swept up and messily pinned back , with wisps and chunks falling around him and a feathered braid hanging over his shoulder.
Tail: Edited; white. Design is CC. but I'd like it to be long enough to hit the ground. Maybe with a braid or two to match the hair?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Brown hooves, white longer fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Pattern ref, paler brown than this
Right shade of brown
Front view/rough idea of the hairstyle and braid. Design of feather is CC

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC edits, if you want to do them! I’m willing to pay up to moderate for them. I’d love for some color to be added to him, but it’s all up to you.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'll think of a name when I see him
Owner: Katachii
Breed: Paint
Temper: Relaxed
Mate:
Tag Background: 036
Tag frame color: Teal
Tag feather color(s): Pale brown and white

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:56 pm
Entry Tag: (Roniel Targaryen | Angeni | Normal | Moderate/Heavy | Twins

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:

Name of horse: "Mary" Ecaterina Draculesti
Owner: Roniel Targaryen (Just Roniel on the cert, please!)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Righteous
Breed: Strigoi Saint
Domain (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Revelations
Description:
-bright silver eyes with a slight glow to them.
- For the mane a custom mane! The mane is black and described in the edits section.
- Hooves are white
- Wings: Angeni style 1! They should be white and silver. Check out the hawk wings in the refs for what their patterning should be! I'd like her wings patterned like a hawk but only in shades of white and silver. The dappled hawk pattern should also be seen in her head and hoof wings!

Coloration: She is Vlad's sister, so should look similar to him but in shades of white and silver. The markings should look somewhat like a cross between the reference flask/Vlad and the reference swirly jewelry. I'd like her base coat color to be white. She should have metallic silver beneath the swirly silver markings, sorta like Vlad but less rusted and aged. On her face there should be a stylized eye emerging from the silver patterns. The eye is outlined in silver and with a red iris. It should be reminiscent of Vlad's eye markings but pretty instead of creepy. The reference image for Mary does a good job of showing the placement of markings and stuff.

Reference image(s):
Sketch reference (to be used as a basic reference for the custom... but don't imitate my crappy coloring too much. XD)
Vlad
Vlad wingless
Flask
Metal swirling pattern (I'd like her swirling patterns to be inspired off the flask and the metal swirling jewelry seen here!)
Hawk wings
Embroidered cross

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: Custom tag, please!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): TBA
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair: Custom hair! Her hair should look somewhat like Vlad's. You can see what I'm looking for in my reference. It should be fluffier and longer than Vlad's with more wave and curl to it. Make it look very thick and luxurious! Make sure you keep the long swoosh of bangs, though!

Jewelry: She wears gold medieval-ish jewelry. The placement can be seen in the ref image. The necklace around her neck is ornate and holds a beautiful golden cross. The exact nature and placement of the jewelry is up to you!

Expression: I'd like her to have a smug and self-righteous smile! It should be open-mouthed showing her teeth. I'd like both the mouth and the eyes/eyebrows edited to show the expression! With her teeth, I'd like her to have two vampire fangs poking out of her smile!

Cloth: She should have an embroidered cloth draped over her hindquarters. It is a deep red color and is embroidered in gold. See the refs for the fancy cross I'd like embroidered there! Please extend the pattern along the sides of the cloth too.

Bats: I'd like her to have bats flying around her! This (their wings) is my favorite type of bat!

Note: I've decided she doesn't need a halo! Please don't include it!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Revelation
Justification for Domain Choice: Ekaterina is a very spiritual soquili. Her domain of revelations would grant her the ability to give visions of a spiritual/religious nature to the recipient or to herself. She would not dictate the nature of the visions, they would be unique to the recipient and play off the recipient's own spirituality. The vision may provide guidance for a soquili in a rough patch in life, or it could even hint at future events... though the events they predict are possibilities rather than certainties. Her domain of revelations would fall under the influential domains, as she could use it to influence other soquili to have revelations.

Ekaterina performs these visions upon herself and uses them to guide her life. They are what brought her to trust her half-kalona brother Vlad, even though earlier in life he seemed to share the bloodthirsty curse of the Draculesti family. She seeks to live her life according to the visions granted to her and when she is troubled or confused she grants herself a vision after a night of prayer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twin form

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Jessamine Draculesti
Owner: Roniel Targaryen
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Forsaken
Breed: Strigoi
Domain (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Blood
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She looks identical to Mary but with a few changes!
- Her eyes are deep blood red, like Vlad!
- The rest of the changes are in the edits section!
Reference image(s): See Mary's form for most of them!
Sketch of head/face
Hair reference
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mostly her edits will be different from Mary's edits. but she'll keep a few. I'd like her to keep the jewelry edits from Mary (but remove the cross on the necklace) and she can have the same tail as Mary. And the bats! They can have the same bats.

Here are her unique edits:
- Expression: See the face reference! She should have a troubled expression like the ref! She has vampire fangs!
- Blood: I'd like her to have just a small dribble of blood running out of her mouth and dripping off her chin.
- Mane: Her mane should have the same length, texture, and color as her sister's but a different style. Half of it should be swept up in an up do, similar to the one in the ref pic. The other half should flow over her shoulders and billow around her, much as her sister's does. She should have some bangs escaping from her swept up hair into a swoosh of mane sorta like her sister has! You can see the face reference for a vague notion of placement and stuff!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Blood
Justification for Domain Choice: Ekaterina and Mihaela were raised as part of the Draculesti family, a family herd of kalonas for whom blood plays a large part of their culture and rituals. The domain of blood will closely tie Mihaela to that family. The blood domain will be an elemental domain. Mihaela will have the power to either slow down a soquili's bleeding or speed it up. She can push this power a step further and charge the blood of the soquili to heal the body faster. Or, she can slow the pace of the blood in the body enough to knock a soq out.

She considers herself unlucky to have been born with this domain, but she is working to find more of a use for it. She'd like to find a way to use her domain to help other soquili but hasn't had much opportunity yet in her life. She knows that there are many ways her domain could be used to harm soquili and this has kept her from experimenting much with it for fear of harming someone. In the future, she will tentatively start trying to use her domain to become a healer.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 pm
Entry Tag: (JadedTiger22 | Wind | Draft | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Uncommon/Wind
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Manga - Dragon Knights
WIP Needed? - For hair only, if possible.

Body: I would like for him to have the pattern of the blue dun coat (1st ref) but lighter in coloration as seen in the 2nd reference. The hair should be darkest at the hooves, nose, and rear-end.
Face: If applicable, could he be given a softer expression? He never looks harsh/rough. Lavender eyes, with longer eyelashes.
Mane: Custom, snowy white/light silvery hair with lavender tints, as seen in the reference.
Tail: Custom, long and shaggy, like the hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks:Leg Feathers/Shaggy Hoove Hair, with lavender hooves.
Reference Image(s): Blue Dun & Icelandic Horse & Wings & Hair & Full Body

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Wind - Type 1 (Original)
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: I really apologize for the lack of better references, but it's not a well known manga.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Wings with a parchment colored scroll with red ink on one side and blue on the other (as shown in reference) and some ruby red and sapphire blue bead work/prayer beads threaded around them and him. I'd like silver and teal/turquiose earrings, necklace, and double rear anklet similar to reference's jewelry.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Original Image ~~~ Rough Quest Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kharl the Alchemist
Owner: JadedTiger22
Breed: Youkai
Temper: Conniving
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 011
Tag frame color: Indigo
Tag feather color(s): Lavender and Silver

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:23 pm
Entry Tag: (Username | Species | Build | Edit Level | Solo Custom or Twins) Yousei Akki, Flutter/Unicorn Crossbreed, Regular, Heavy, Solo Custom

Lennox

Edit Category - Edited?
Soquili Species: - Crossbreed. Unicorn/Flutter
Concept Origin: Choose one - • Original Character

WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: Basic black. Swirling tribal marks on the lower legs of rainbow coloration.
Face: Eyes are a pastel opal color, or a very light pink if that is not possible. Face is a basic black color. Inner ear is a shade of gray. No facial markings.
Mane: Premade- Long. Rainbow streaked.
Tail: Unicorn tail- Black for the main length, rainbow streaked for the tuft on the end. Swirling rainbow design towards the end of the black portion.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock
Reference Image(s): Wing Reference The Soq is based on my custom Character Lennox, From The Asylum. I have permission from the owner and artist to use him as a reference.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): - Unicorn horn, rainbow! 8D
Wings: - Something similar to the wings you find on a Amy Brown fairy. Rainbow hued. Sort of shimmery like what you would see on a soap bubble.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: She is a Crossbreed, I would like her to have the Unicorn's tail and the Flutters wings. I think that's the main jist of it? ^_^

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Hair clip, Necklace, and Bracelet.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Jewelry Ref, the three pieces should be based off that. Doesn't have to be exact, the jewel should resemble her eyes.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lennox
Owner: Yousei Akki
Breed: OC
Temper: Subdued
Mate: None.
Tag Background: 011
Tag frame color: Rainbow or Black
Tag feather color(s): Black with rainbow tips  

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:36 pm
Entry Tag: Strawberri Stardust | FlutterCorn | Warhorse | Moderate | Solo

Soquili Species: Crossbreed - Flutter x Unicorn
Body Build: Warhorse, with leg feathers, and both legs down
WIP Needed?: Yes please >w<

Body: White, with pale pink bands on left foreleg and dark pink bands on right foreleg, pale pink curve down his back and side.
Face: White, with a pale pink band/mask across his eyes.
Mane: Hot pink on top, darker pink/purpleish on bottom. Wild bangs, medium mane
Tail: Unicorn, all white except the tuft at the end which should be like his hair: pink fading to dark pink/purple.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves should be hot pink, leg feathers should fade to pink from the white of his legs, to dark pink/purple at the edges.
Reference Image(s): Almost all ref images will be at the end, since they're all versions of Kani from different shops~

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Cyan and glowing, like a glow stick
Wings: Perfect Example

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets, with glowing beads.
Custom Items: GOGGLES. Silver goggles with pink glass and a black strap. Glow sticks. Everywhere X3 And candy around his hooves, a piece/blue bag of candy hanging out of his mouth like in most of the references, hot pink fishnet on one back leg (CC which leg)

Reference Images: Album of Kani Refs~

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sekani
Owner: Strawberri Stardust
Breed: Fluttercorn
Temper: Exuberant
Mate: Kinka (yet to be made)
Tag Background: Rainbow
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Rainbow

Total: 2,387,500  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:39 pm
Entry Tag: YamiBakuraChan | Unicorn | Normal/Regular | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom

.:Unicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Kasadya
Owner: YamiBakuraChan
Temper: Calculating
Breed: Unicorn
Description:
Horn: Colored like her son, but half is broken off
Eyes: Bright glowing green (effect of greenish white flames coming out of said eyes, if that makes sense.)
Mane: A variation of the wild mane. I would like to have her mane a bit longer and wilder with one or two small bird skulls mixed within. Color would be black with a hue of green to it.
Coloring: Base color would be black like her son. However she has glowing green tribal markings all along her legs, sides, tail, and face. On her face it looks like she has glowing green dots around her eyes. (See reference to see what I mean)
Accessories: I would like her to have half of a lions skull on her face, however, it’s broken enough to where you can see the dots on one eye. I also see her having a thick necklace made of bird skulls, feathers, and fur. Around her ankles on all four feet are thin leather straps with small bird bones hanging downwards. On an overall scale, think tribal in appearance since she is the main shaman in her family. Oh, I’d also like to have her frowning instead of smiling please.
Reference image(s):
Lion Skull
Hallows Bane horn reference. Also general reference for familial looks since she is, well, his mother.
Tribal Tattoo design. Just to give an idea, by no means has to be exact
Face Markings ideas
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Premade Tag Number: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I can afford up to heavy edits on this one. If you feel that this would be extreme edits feel free to take out some of her accessories. I won’t mind. Just let me know please ^^

Total:
Moderate Edits: 775k + 200k = 975,000
Heavy Edits: 775k + 500k = 1,275,000  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

slimycrow

Original Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:40 pm
Entry Tag: (Slimycrow | Kalona | Draft | Minor | Solo Custom)

UNEDITED
This is a gift for Keliptis

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: draft without the nose and with leg feathers.
Starting Stage: Adult Only
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Red body, and white belly, with orange inbetween. Black tiger stripes on the body (see reference)
Face: Tiger Markings
Mane: I'd like a custom mane that is short to medium length, and kind of "edgy" or "rough" Ren is a confident character that kind of stirs up trouble, and has an attitude. Definitely a rough male.
Tail: devil tail 1, red with spots similar to a clouded leopard (see reference)
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves
Reference Image(s): 1
2 34

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Demon Horns 1, Black
Wings: Wing Style 3 with Ragged feathers. Red, that fades to yellow on the feather tips. White in between.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Yellow Eyes

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ren
Owner: Keliptis
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Proud
Mate:
Tag Background: whichever looks best
Tag frame color: Red
Tag feather color(s): Yellow, fades to white

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
Keliptis has gotten permission, she has been collecting Ren for years.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:46 pm
VOID

Entry Tag: ladyfirefox89 | Kalona/Kirin | War horse | Heavy? | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Rare
Soquili Species: Kirin-Kalona
Body Build: war horse
Concept Origin: Castle Crashers Icekimo
WIP Needed? Yush

Body: Ice blue with darker ice blue gradiating into silver swirls. I am lenient on this since I really don’t know what I want. But I know I want something light and maybe something you have to take a double-take to notice the markings, kind of thing. I trust your judement though ^^.
Face: same with less swirls
Mane: Long and choppy wind blown hair, can’t see when hood is up. Maybe gold or deep purple. Or both lol.
Tail: Style one kirin tail. If its not already too many edits, it would be cool if there was more floof on the end ^^
Hooves/Fetlocks: the kirin curly fetlocks

Reference Image(s):
Here , here
Animal orbs- Here,
Sword- Flaming wolfbane
Good crisp images- Here
http://wn.com/SSJZac #9

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): alt kirin double horn *can’t see with hood up*
Wings: Kalona style 5
Fins: None
Scales: Kirin scales.
Pelt: None?
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
~He has a hooded jacket *see ref* that is pulled over his head and so you can only see half of his muzzle. I would like him to have the kalona snarl please. For the fluff, I would like it around the rim of the hood, around the bottom of the weist part, and around the sleeve cuffs.
~He has a sword around his waist. Can see it over his jacket.
~He has three animal orbs floating around him. They are about the size of his head. Rammy, Bitey Bat, and Yeti
~He has air steaming from his nostrils.
~Snow boots on his hind hooves *If they look good. They dont have to be on*

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: ladyfirefox89
Breed: Icekimo
Temper: Worrior
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest by Dawniechan or 010 Winter Wonderland by Dawniechan
Tag frame color: uhhh, your choice owo? Maybe something from the orbs
Tag feather color(s): Your choice. Maybe something from the orbs

Note: I would also like a version with no jacket. I think I read somewhere that I have to say if I want it >3>. Alwo, if its not too much trouble I would like a version where the front wing is gone so you can see the sword clearly ^^;;;.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Fawnzy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:46 pm
Entry Tag: (Fawnzy | Kalona | Normal | Edit Level | Solo Custom

Edit Category: none
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: normal
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: own
WIP Needed? no

Body: off-black (around #00040e)
Face: off black, blood on corner of mouth and eyes (red is ff0000)
Mane: wild - off black with red (#d60216) streaks, feathers are white with #0048eb tips
Tail: deviltail 2 - off black with red tip (arrow part)
Hooves/Fetlocks: off black
Reference Image(s): http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n104/santinocorleone/?action=view¤t=01_125_adult.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): demonhorns 1 - off black with red tips
Wings: wing style 3 - off black with the bones being the red from the hair and the feathers being the red from the face.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tepes
Owner: Fawnzy
Breed: vampire