Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
They LIED...((O/A )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile NOW!
View Results

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:57 am
Xeno shrugged, "I can only blame myself for not practicing at longer ranges. Well a bet is a bet, can I have them back after lunch?" He handed her his ten pound guns.

((I'll find out specs later))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:50 am
((Yay-we have an alpha, no more random guesses in the dark about personality!!!!!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Beta could not help but chuckle as Nyx spoke. "Of course we are social.It is apart of our health. We must be able to communicate with one another about missions." She looked down, embarrassed. "I only wished to communicate outside of missions as well. It has been studied and proven that the best teammates are closest to one another. I wish to become...hmm, I believe the expression is 'B period F period F period S." She nodded once more to herself. before looking up at her sister. "We are not close." She said bluntly, the understatement of the century. "I believe that if we were to become close, not only you and me, but all Delta Systems, we would improve our efficiency by twenty percent and as we improve we may curry favor with the company enough to calm Alpha...if just for a moment. A good leader he is, but not very calm. I believe the term is 'stressed',  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 am
Nyx
The Omega

User Image"What exactly would we have to bond over and be BFF's?" Nyx asked as she rested her head in her hand and put her elbow on the table. "We are all siblings? Are we not? From what I've gathered, it's normal for siblings to fight, and Alpha is the eldest. The eldest siblings all have the most responsibility and pressure. So I would argue that our arrangement is normal." She murmured.

I don't want to do this anymore....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Serrenedy scoffed "Incredibly normal" She said with a sarcastic gesture to Nyx's arm. "This is not how normal siblings behave, already our uncooperative behaviorism when in the presence of one another has made up forty two percent less effective. I will talk to Alpha and a handler about...Time set aside that causes quality bonding. She nodded to herself. "I have had a sibling before, we were much closer and also more efficient when it came to chores. This is because we were closer to one another. We did not fight and she refereed to us as friends." The woman paused to think about this apparent sister before shrugging.

((Because her real pic is WAY to big))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."WOULD YOU PEOPLE STOP SHOOTING FOR JIM-INNY CRICKET'S SAKE!!!?" The call was heard, though the girl could not be seen. This was mostly because Sally was just small enough to be able to cram though the vents. The cover to said vent went flying as the girl atop kicked it down so that the two in the weapons room could fully appreciate her angry glare. "Some people only get one chance to sleep in a week. She continued angrily "And since SOMEONE knocked over my supply of energy drinks, they oughta be QUIET" That said the fourteen year old simply jumped out of her vent to stare at the guns. "Whata ya mooks doin' anyways? It's like...well, I don't know the time, but's it's early, tell ya that. The pink haired teen brushed off the debris caused from sleeping tn the vents and glared up at the two elders as if asking why they ruined her nap.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:46 am
Nyx
The Omega

User Image"He reacted because he saw me trying to aide a crying human child. I killed his mother and he was devastated. I moved to hug him and my arm was gone. You should not mention your sister in Alpha's presence. He ordered you to kill her. If he were to find out you did not fulfill that order, you would be missing more than an arm, Beta." Nyx warned. "I highly doubt he will be up for such activities. Not when we have so much work to do and the human resistance is still at large." She sighed. "Showing human emotion in Alpha's presence has only gotten me punished."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Serrenedy blinked at the statement. "I was not" She said calmly. "I called back to see if I should kill her, but she vanished during my call. I searched for her and was ordered to return home by my handler, It was decided that she was not a threat." She blinked at Nyx. "Alpha was not made aware of the second transmission?" She asked "That is most usual. She shrugged. "The human resistance is weak. By my calculations, membership has declined thirty six percent due to the attack a few years back. Humans are becoming dependent on the corporation to take care of them. They are starting to realize that fighting us is ineffective, counterproductive, and illogical"  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm
[-You don't have to. Ashes might know a lot about guns, but Mouse knows absolutely nothing. Yeah.-]

One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

Ashes grinned, taking the guns over to her desk. "Yup, they'll be back before you need them again. You might want to come more often, though - that shoddy shot could get you killed." She said easily, setting them down on her work surface. She looked up and around when she heard the call of a younger girl, sighing as she immediately knew who it was. Her eyes watched as the vent cover went flying, and a grin came over her face. She pulled out a piece of paper, writing down an idea she was having. "Hey, thanks for the idea! Now only to get scrap..." She muttered, sighing. She then realized just what Sally was doing. "You know, I yelled at someone earlier for laying around - why should I let you nap. Besides, it isn't my fault you don't sleep. If I don't shoot, I'm not doing my job." She answered easily, grinning at the younger girl as she began to fidget with Xeno's guns. "You know, you could go and sleep in, I don't know, the sleeping area? If you don't have a room, my room's usually open. I sleep back here. What if someone sneaked a gun they weren't privileged to? No, no can't have that." Her mind went off on another tangent. "Hey, I want to see how easy my newest prototype is to shoot...Sally, would you mind testing it? Don't worry, I've tested it once...it shouldn't blow up on you."

And I want to be a part of that fire.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sally blinked once. "We have a sleepin' area?" She shrugged at the information. "I stay in the vents so I can look out over everything, my jobs more important-what would ya do if ya didn't know who to shoot or when ta get yer ammo ready!?" She demanded. I have to keep on my toes and the few times it's safe enough ta sleep I don need yo...did you say fire a gun?" All at once, her bad mood dispersed into thin air as Sally literally cartwheeled over to Ashes. "gimmiegimmiegimmmiegimmiegimmmie She proclaimed, bouncing on the balls of her feet happily.

((I don't know what accent I gave Sally...but I LOVE IT!!!! Lol))  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 pm
"It wasn't that shoddy," He retorted. He looked over at Sally, he was surprised that there was someone in the vent to begin with, and asked, "Isn't drinking so many energy drinks bad for ya?"

((Nah I feel obligated since they are gun from my own creation))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sally blinked at the man, then back to Ashes, then back to him. "Whata ya new?" She demanded. "I'm a scout, I can't sleep, 'cause then I might miss somethi' in mah sector. Can't leave mah sector 'cause that's where mah energy drinks are. 'Can't stop the energy drinks 'cause then I get tired...as we see, when the drinks go bye-bye I gotta sleep and I didn't know there were places jus' fer sleepin' cause I never leave mah sector. She scoffed at him "Duh"  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:17 pm
Nyx
The Omega

User Image"You don't understand humans at all Beta. They are made to survive adversity. They may seem weak, but in their darkest hours, that's when they are able to prove themselves. We only took our resistance. Those that comply to our organization's rules still live in the upper parts of the city." Nyx told Serrenedy softly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Of course I don't understand them...that your job. She looked at the door. "I am contemplating awaking them. I've just had an idea...do you wish to hear it? You are involved in it" She smiled back at Omega  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 pm
[-This is the post that I hate to make, but I know I have to. I've been putting things off way too long, and I have things to do before I leave. Anyway, I need someone to figure out someway to remove Ashes TEMPORARILY from the story during the two weeks that I'm gone. I don't care what you do, perhaps Xeno can knock over one of Ashes prototypes and it shoots her in the arm, or something.-]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:37 pm
"I am not new here, but you seem to be," He said judging her by how old she looks. His stomach then growled, "I'll be back after breakfast," he said to Ashes. He left the gun range to head to the mess hall.  

Guardian Sol

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces