Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:06 pm
[Misao has nothing to fear! =D But love! D= He was rejected at birth :C ]

Misao finished his dinner quickly without a word and stood up and took his dishes to the sink as he began to wash it. Him and the rest of his family had nothing in common besides their rejection towards each other. Rein cleaned up the rest and left, as if he were never there. And again, Misao was left alone to the silence of the house, not that he didn't mind.

[Crap, my brother wants to get on, gotta go.]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:33 pm
- OOC: Aw! D: Poor Misao! Dx -

"That's my girl!" her father said, "Always a winner just like her parents!" 'Not always...' she thought, but she grinned and said, "Anything to make you two happy!" "I couldn't stand the thought of our little girl being lesser than anyone." her mother said, "If any child of mine were to fail, well, they were probably switched with someone else's child!" That made Alexia's chest ache. 'I can't tell them ever...' she thought. Suddenly, both her parsnts' phones rang and they excused themselves from the table. Alexia sat there, staring at her food, feeling nauseated at the words spoken recently. Chaves placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. "It's okay, miss." he said as if he knew her side of the story. She pulled out the hankercheif and stared at it. "Whose is it, Madam Alexia?" the butler asked, "Were you crying?" The president hesitated and then said, "It's Misao's. I forgot to give it back. I had snapped from pressure and he gave it to me." "This was very nice of him. I can see the pressure your parents give you. I'm sorry, miss. I wish I could stop it, but they sign my checks." "It's fine, Chaves. I'm a big girl now." "Just know, if you need anything, I'll help you right away as is my duty." Alexia looked up and smiled a real smile at the butler. "Thanks, Chaves. I'm going to head to bed now." "Certainly, miss." The senior stood and went up to her room, cleaning off her bed and checking over the homework she'd finished during class. She set the hankercheif and book on her nightstand and packed her bag, putting it by her door. She went into her private bathroom and got a shower. She dressed in a white nightgown and brushed her short black and brown hair. She went back in her bedroom, having all the lights out, but her lamp on the nightstand, and laid under her covers of her bed. She picked up the hankerchief, looking at it. 'Misao doesn't seem to care at all, but he came after me when I was crying...' she thought, 'He's very indifferent... But he still has a heart... Though I bet he only wanted me to stop being such a baby, he doesn't care when I'm not crying.' "Feh." she said, putting down the hankerchief and picking up book she'd checked out to look at it more closely than she previously did.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:16 pm
- OOC: How long is your bro gonna be on? XD -  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:19 pm
[Bleh, sorry 'bout that. I had to help with garage sale gonk He was supposed to be on for only about a half hour, but I also have a curfew. =__=;;
And that pretty much explains why he's so emotionless all the time. ]

Misao was sitting at his desk, though it was getting late. He was writing in his journal like he usually did, recalling the day's events as clear as.....well, day. Writing again in his neat, clear print, he wrote down the simple things he usually did everyday and of course, adding the unusual twists he didn't expect. Like being given the position of vice president, how Alexia overreacted, the meeting, the tasks he was given, crossing paths with her in the library, her running off in tears, him helping her... "Come to think of it..." Misao said to himself out loud, just to keep himself company "Most of the weird things that happened were because of her." He thought about it for a moment, unblinking as he sat back and stared up at the ceiling, thinking about why exactly did he help her again. "She must be a weird girl" he concluded as he finished up his journal. As he closed the notebook with a sigh, he looked over to his computer. She recited some lyrics to a song, but he just couldn't quite put his finger on to what it was. He pushed the power on and waited patiently for it to boot up, and when it did, he just typed in some of the words he heard were used repetitively in the song, and found out it was the song 'Rolling Girl', but into an alternative lyrics. "Ah, I see" he seemed to have gotten the idea, but not entirely "That song must really calm her down." Misao stretched and turned off his computer, taking out his contacts. "I've worked too much today. I need to get some sleep." With that said, he turned out the lights and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

[I can't help but think that Misao's song would be Two Breaths Walking ._. Maybe because he can't find the words he can use to describe how he feels, despite the fact that he knows a lot of things, and ends up hurting people. ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:38 pm
- OOC: It's fine. c: And aw. :c And never that song. o: Aaand my friend crossplays Prussia. c: I wanna watch Hetalia. xc My boyfriend says I'm like Italy. o: -

Alexia skimmed through the book before setting it down and turning off her lamp. She snuggled in her bed, thinking about the day over and over until she fell asleep.

---

The senior president was up early as usual and just finished breakfast in the dining room. She headed upstairs to get ready for school. She brushed her teeth and hair. Then, she put on a white tank top on and a pale pink skirt to match. Since she might have to do work outside for the pep rally she had also put on those little shorts cheerleaders wear under their skirts-though, for the record, she has never been one. She grabbed the book and hankerchief, stuffing them in her bag and headed downstairs again to have Chaves drive her to school.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:20 pm
[Ah, my favorite version is the one sung by Gero >w< They lyrics don't really add up, but hey, that's how I'm interpreting it. // AHH *q* May I glomps this person? // Prussia is smex, that's all I can say. // LOL, you'll understand soon enough. *w* ]

Misao groaned and slapped the snooze button on his alarm clock as it echoed into silence. Why must he get up so early? It's too much work. But he had to, so he slowly pushed himself up and stretched before going to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the rest of the day. He sighed as he stared at his emotionless face beyond the mirror as he buttoned up a plain white shirt along with black jeans to go with his theme of simplicity. He was in no rush as he waited patiently for coffee to brew and bagel to heat up in the toaster. His parents may have owned many sucessful hotels around the countries, but they also have many arge and small estates, and Misao got one of the smallest ones, possibly so that they could try and pretend like he didn't exist. Of course, he didn't mind, since he didn't want to see any of them or want them to bother him. Quietly, he ate his simple breakfast as he stared off into space. When it was time, he cleaned up the table and left for school, which was only a short walking distance away past the library, which he might as well return his other books that he finished the previous night.

When he got to school and sat down, his headphones practically glued to his ears, a few of his aqquaintances whom called him their 'friend', slapped him hard on the back and laughed. as they caught up with him and pulled out one of his ear buds and Misao had to pause his iPod "Yo, Misao, congrats on your vice presidency! Here's a congratulatory gift." The boy handed him a book, and Misao read the title. "Is this some sort of joke?" he asked expressionlessly, ironically the book read 'Smiling for Dummies'. "If it were, then you'd be laughing by now!" Everyone but him laughed as he sighed "Thank you very much, but I could do without it." Of course, he was unheard as they watched a few girls appraoch him nervously and they whistled him good luck, knowing that he had a few fan girls after him, mistaking his cool personality for attraction. "Oh, Misao," The small girl started off timidly "I-I heard that you had to write up a report on the olympics by today, and I thought you might've needed help on it, so I wrote some for you. I worked all night-" Misao couldn't help but interrupt "Sorry, but I already finished it yesterday."
"Oh, y-you did? Well, could you at least-"
"And I don't really know why you're giving this to me, shouldn't you be giving this to the student council president?" He looked away, rather bothered that so many people were trying to keep him from his music. The girl however, misread this and started to tear up, something Misao didn't expect, but he didn't have his hankerchief with him this time as the girl shoved the papers into his arms anyways and ran off crying, leaving Misao nothing but one more added thing to his arms, a bad reputation, possibly guilt and annoyance, and glaring stares. "Is it my fault that I didn't ask for help when I didn't need it?" he said for the other students to hear as they had glared at him, then looked away, ashamed. Misao grumbled as he entered his first hour class room and decided to might as well just set the things on Alexia's desk, since she was going to need the notes on the olympics anyways, whether she needed anymore or not. He took the book about smiling however and decided to read it 'for fun'.

[Misao's rather popular, especially with the ladies >:3 *waggles eyebrows* // Lol, I just promoted Apple xD ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:46 pm
- OOC: I have a much better book. *huggles my "1,001 Horrible Facts" book* x3 -

Alexia walked into class and saw the papers. She looked over at Misao, holding back a snicker at the book he was reading, and said, "Where did this come from?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:05 pm
[Lol, that sound intresting, what are a few?]

Misao didn't say anything for a moment, since he had his ear buds plugged in again before taking them out, but didn't look at her as he continued to read "A girl gave them to me to help me out with the olympic writing thing you told me to do yesterday, but I told her I already finished it, so she gave it to me, and I'm giving it to you" he said as plain as day. He was getting rather frustrated by the book, how it was describing why one might smile. Happiness? Love? Excitement? Hope? What were those? Perhaps it was something that he might actually not understand for the first time in his life.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:14 pm
She looked at the papers for a moment then nodded. "Might not bother reading it, but I could try." Alexia said, putting the papers in her bag and pulling out the book and hankercheif. 'I have enough info anyway, so doesn't really matter.' she thought, 'I'll chuck it later.' She walked over to Misao's desk and handed his hankercheif back to him, still holding the book. "Here." she said.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:40 am
Misao glanced for a moment to see her hand back his hankerchief and he took it "You shouldn't have" he said blandly glancing at it, then at the girl who he had made cry earlier watching him, but looked away when their eyes met. It was annoying, but he took his hankerchief to go up and hand the it to the other girl, which was obvious how much she wanted it when she almost snatched it from his hand and looked blissed. When he sat back down in his seat and began reading again, he continued "Really. You shouldn't have." Because now, he was never going to get it back, not that he cared about it or not, it was just so bothersome to him as he plugged his headphones back into his ears until class started.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:56 am
The president simply shrugged. "I'm sorry for returning someone's property." she said with added sarcasm. Alexia went back to her seat and sat down to once again check over her homework. The bell rung for class just as she finished a few tweaks to her English assignment.

- OOC: Hmm... Timeskip? *shrugs* Idk what to do once a class starts. xD You can choose when we timeskip to. -  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:44 pm
[Lol, I'm stuck too xD ]

At the end of the hour, Misao gathered his things and headed to his next class, hankerchiefless and the book he was given bothering him even more. "How bothersome..." he muttered to himself once more as he was surrounded by people that flooded into the hallways. This day just couldn't get any better, could it?

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:59 pm
- OOC: Hmm... Could it? -w- *evil plan* -

Alexia waltzed through the halls after class like she was a princess. Though the other students didn't care or else one of the big jocks wouldn't have ran into her. "Barbarian!" she hissed. Then, another jock ran into her causing her balance to falter and she fell. Not on the ground though. No, that wouldn't be good. She fell towards Misao who she didn't notice was there, hissing a curse word.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:25 pm
Misao wasn't paying attention himself when Alexia ran into him, causing him to fall over and hit his head into another person's locker that had just opened, then onto the ground. Of course he was knocked out cold with a double whammy, it wasn't something you could wake up easily with a splash of water or a slap in the face. Some people crowded around him, looking down at him to see if he was okay or not as they made a circle around him. Eventually, one of his friends helped him up and threw his arm over his shoulder to help drag him to the nurse's office.

[Oh noes! Look what you did! ;A; Lol, usually it's the girls that get knocked out and sent to the nurse's office.....heh... ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:40 pm
- OOC: It's that barbarian's fault! D: -

"Oh, God!" Alexia said when she realized Misao was knocked out. She may be a b***h, but she'd never wanna hurt anyone. Plus, it was the jock's fault for not respecting a lady walking down the hall; she still felt guilty though. She was sometimes a bit of a klutz. "I'm so sorry!" she continued even though the vice wouldn't hear her, "I didn't mean to!" She followed the friend getting Misao to the nurse though she knew she had to go to class. 'Stupid jocks, stupid klutzy tendencies!' she thought repeatedly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff