Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
School for the Specially Gifted [[Accepting//Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:23 pm
Spencer put a gentle kiss on Lisette's mouth. "I just want to make you feel good," she said quietly. "Okay? You're my friend and I like you. And I just want to make you feel good." Then she bit her lip and sighed, pulling Lisette's hands up to her ears so she could rub them. Spencer relaxed against her friend and mumbled, "I just wanted to make you feel good." She nuzzled Lisette's neck, breathing slowly. And she had the familiar itch to scratch now, too...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:30 pm
"Don't let it get to you. If it helps, just think of them as mentally inferior and be on your way." Leo shrugged. "It's what I try to do, anyways."  

Mad Haru

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:40 pm
"Easier said then done" Kyo said as he walked next to Leo. "People here don't learn by a swift beating at times it seems" he muttered looking away. "Anyways I don't know when they insult it I just lose my mind" kyo said shaking his head. "I can barely control myself enough to keep from killing them anymore" he muttered figuring that even if it was a small deal the rage control was starting to help a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:50 pm
Leo eyed the changeling uneasily. Note to self, does the school have a therapist, and if it does, send Kyo to him or her. "I'm going to try to make this book make more sense."  

Mad Haru

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:52 pm
"Hmm what book is that" he questioned looking over at Leo as he eyed him slightly. "One of your magic books you always seem to be perusing thru?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:55 pm
"I feel better when I'm not in situations like this." Lisette replied with a small frown. Nonetheless, she rubbed Spencer's ears anyway. "I feel good enough just having friends. This...sort of thing, especially out of the blue, just plain scares me." Somehow, one couldn't help but get the impression that again, the elf was completely missing the point.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:01 pm
"It's either me or the books, and if three different authors are saying the same thing, I probably need a different explanation." Leo sighed. "Or, I'm just no good at magic, period."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:04 pm
"What is it saying something about a spell or something" he questioned him. Magic wasn't something that had ever really come to the shifter but it had always been something he would like to do even if he didn't have the affinity for it due to his race. "It's might just be that your looking at it wrong" he told him easily forgetting about his own problem when a new one was brought up.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 pm
In response, Spencer started to purr, as she rather enjoyed getting her ears rubbed. She licked her friend as well. Her tongue was scratchy like a cat's. This was to show her that things were normal between them again, as Spencer was often like this with the elf. Unless sexual matters were involved, she rather enjoyed being gentler than normal with Lisette.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:18 pm
"No... It's basic levitation and I can't do it because I have no affinity for magic whatsoever and my parents are going to be so disappointed and I'll be expelled and this will all end horribly!"  

Mad Haru

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:28 pm
"Oh come on then" Kyo said slapping Leo on his back probably a bit to hard. Controlling his strength still was hard if he wasn't concentrating. "I am sure if anyone can do it you can" he told him confidence filling his voice. "I mean your a human mage come on if anyone should be able to do magic it's the improbability in the school" he said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:35 pm
Cross walked down the hall. Not really impressive, the only noticeable thing about him was the wooden training sword he carried meant for battojutsu practice. He had on a thin woolen sweater, and regular jeans. he went over a little tune in his head.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:42 pm
"Well, sure, by birthright, but I'm not sure if I'm even capable of magic." He looked at the shifter. "But thanks for believing in me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 pm
(Asplosion did you get my message?)  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:06 pm
Lisette giggled slightly, tickled by the scratchiness of the lick. She tried to sit herself up in order to make herself more comfortable as she continued scratching behing Spencer's ears. The timid elf was smiling faintly, happy that whatever just happened was over and that things were back to normal.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff