Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:32 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The cloaked girl took one last look at the T-shaped tower and sighed. She pulled her hood farther over her face and disappeared. She reappeared in a dark alleyway in the city and changed into cargo pants and a tight tank top. That's when she heard a thunderclap. She looked up and didn't see any clouds, but she did see what looked like a giant bird fall from the sky. "What the hell?" she muttered. In an instant, her cloak and leo-dress replaced her streetclothes. Just as she'd disappeared on the island, she disappeared now and reappeared near the area where she'd seen the figure fall. From her new position, she could see that it wasn't a bird. The figure was a winged girl. She jumped to catch the girl before she hit the ground and touched down lightly. In catching the girl, however, she didn't see the young man running toward them.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:42 pm
Running to the spot he stopped and looked for the bird the only thing he could see was a person in a cloak holding something he moved closer "Hello Miss have you seen a big bir-." He stop as he saw what she was holding it was a girl with big black wings we was in shock at what he's done  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:00 pm
The politician looks down at her in surprise and is about to yell at her when he notices that it was a pretty little girl grabbing his hand. He grins, "But of course. You all go ahead of me while I take care of her." Kastel lets the man lead her away and into one of the suites. " Now why don't you go sit on the bed while I-", the man had started to say with a leer as he turned towards what he thought would be an easy victim but his sentence was abruptly cut off into a choking gurgle as he falls to the ground, his throat cut wide open. "Sorry, but it's only politics.", she says, her voice as lifeless as the newly made corpse in front of her, "Now off with your head." With that last remark she fully decapitates the man and places the head on the bed, she then drags the body to the balcony and somehow manages to heave it over the railing down to the cold pavement 56 floors below. She makes her way back to the elevator and back to the street, her illusion wearing off after walking two blocks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:04 pm

The cloaked girl glanced up at the boy, who seemed to be shocked, whether at the fact that there was a winged girl lying in her arms or at something else, she didn't know, then she looked back at the unconscious girl. She held a hand above the girl's mouth. "She's breathing. Thank goodness." When she spoke, the cloaked girl's voice was a bit hoarse, like a cat had licked the inside of her throat. "Help me get her out of the street?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:04 pm
- OOC: Canniblism. -

Groaning, the girl awakened and tried figuring out where she was. Her vision was a bit blurred for the moment. "Ngh... Wh-where am I?" she said, blinking to make her vision clear again. She looked at the two people staring at her. "What?" she said annoyed. Then, she remembered her windbreaker. "Uhh... There's a simple explanation to why I have wings." the winged girl said, "It's Halloween in December?" She knew they wouldn't buy it unfortunately. 'They're gonna have me taken back there.' she panicked mentally, 'Oh, God! Oh, God! Someone's finally caught me! Can't a girl do justice and not be sent back to that place?' She struggled to get out of the cloaked girls arm. 'Run away!' she told herself, 'Just gotta get my windbreaker and they may not recognize me!'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:07 pm
((I've killed some random person and now I don't know what to do with myself...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:08 pm
"R-right" he took of his animal hide cloak and wrapped it around her to cover her wings and showing his bare chest. "Is she an angel?" he asked himself more then the girl. as she started too wake up he started to rapidity udder words of apologies to her till we could no longer be understood  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:10 pm

The cloaked girl set the winged one on her feet, but wouldn't let go of her. She could tell she was scared. Her grip on the girl's shoulders was firm but gentle. "Hey, hey," she soothed, "Calm down. It's okay, sweetie, it's okay. What are you so afraid of?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:22 pm
She tried getting the other girl's hands off, but it was useless. "You can't make me go back to the lab!" she hissed, "I'm free and I'm trying to help people! I won't go back!" She looked at the guy. "You're the one who shocked me? Why!? I was on the trail of a criminal!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 pm
{I gave up on color XD}

"you looked like a bird and I was hungry so I shot you I'm vary sorry, if I'd known angels where real Id had bin more careful..." he said on his hands and knees  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:28 pm

The cloaked girl was confused. "Lab? What lab? Honey," she was talking like her guardian, and she knew it, but this winged girl was practically freaking out. "I don't know about him, but I have no idea what you're talking about." A moment after she said that, the girl's other statement registered in her brain. "Wait, a criminal? Are you like the Titans?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:38 pm
"An angel?" the girl almost laughed, "I'm not an angel, dude." At least, not an angel made by God. Sure, she had wings and did good, but she wasn't a holy immortal. She looked at the cloaked girl. "I'm not disclosing what lab to you." she said, "I've heard of them, but I think they're long gone, aren't they?"  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:47 pm
Haruko finished her 'parade' and got off the street, the drivers frustrated, but relieved that they could move again. Haruko saw a bank surrounded by police,"Another robbery. Good." She passed by it and continued down the sidewalk, humming her happy song when she heard a girl screaming about a lab. Haruko blinked and backtracked, looking down the connecting road. There were three people, a girl with a cloak, the girl who was thrashing around screaming, and some shirtless guy. Only one word went through her mind at the sight of these three,"Fun" She smoothed out her black dress before skipping down the road and into the alleyway. "Hi!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 pm

The cloaked girl frowned behind the shadow of her hood. "I wasn't asking you to tell me what lab you meant. You confused me, that's all. And, actually, the Titan's have only been gone for around a generation." She let go of the other girl's shoulders and reached for her hood; then she thought about where they were. "Could we find somewhere less out in the open?" she asked. "We're attracting a lot of attention." It was true. Three strangely dressed teens standing in the street wasn't normal in this city since the Titans had grown up and left.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:52 pm
"Ehh what a pain" Joesph muttered as he walked out of the mall and into the parking lot. He needed a ride and after a few moment's of searching found someone getting out of a decent looking one. "Bingo" he muttered with a grin as he walked up to him. "S'cuse me imma be taking that" he said with a smirk as he reached his hand up and tapped the man's leg. As he did tho it was as if a gunshot had hit him in that spot as the area seemed to be blown out the other side as the guy collapsed on the ground screaming in pain. Reaching down and taking the man's key's Joe jumped in and sped off not even feeling a tad bit sorry for what he had done.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff