Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Have you ever fallen for a straight person? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you?
ALways
20%
 20%  [ 23 ]
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 86 ]
No
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 114

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:53 pm
Kiba-the-wolf009
DJ Arctic Wolf
Kiba-the-wolf009
I'm currently smitten with one now, only he now classifies himself as Nonsexual (not attracted to anyone or anything, regardless of gender)

xd quick! make him gay before he decides to go straight xp lol

xd I'm trying! xd

Not gonna happen. Unless he's interested in a romantic relationship and sex is of little importance to you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:01 pm
Jinxed Tarot Card
Kiba-the-wolf009
DJ Arctic Wolf
Kiba-the-wolf009
I'm currently smitten with one now, only he now classifies himself as Nonsexual (not attracted to anyone or anything, regardless of gender)

xd I'm trying! xd

Not gonna happen. Unless he's interested in a romantic relationship and sex is of little importance to you. 3nodding

Sex is of little importance to me. I'm a romantic, life is a stage and love is the main event. I believe sex comes after the height of passion, then we have it all the time 3nodding  

Luneth Moon

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:16 am
The story of my life... xp I'm not really attracted to flamboyant/feminine guys, so I always end up crushing on straight guys. sweatdrop It's come to the point that I just don't think about relationship stuff anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:30 pm
Aw I remember when my big brother came home from school one day and he told me how he'd fallen for this straight guy in his third period class by the name of Alex. We found him on facebook an everything, he was really cute.
My brother wanted him so bad lol heart  

Baby Doll_Angelz

Lena-AngelEyes

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:17 pm
The people I fall for are straight...probably about 95% of the time. I can actually only think of one crush(a small one) on a girl who isn't straight! And of course they're all older.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:20 pm
Kiba-the-wolf009
Jinxed Tarot Card
Kiba-the-wolf009
DJ Arctic Wolf
Kiba-the-wolf009

xd I'm trying! xd

Sex is of little importance to me. I'm a romantic, life is a stage and love is the main event. I believe sex comes after the height of passion, then we have it all the time 3nodding

Then go ahead and follow your heart! Just hope that he isn't Aromantic or Heteroromantic. So you've got like, a 4 in 6 chance of things going in your favor! Those are pretty good odds if ya ask me.  

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

Luneth Moon

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:37 am
Jinxed Tarot Card
Kiba-the-wolf009
Jinxed Tarot Card
Kiba-the-wolf009
DJ Arctic Wolf
Kiba-the-wolf009

xd I'm trying! xd

Then go ahead and follow your heart! Just hope that he isn't Aromantic or Heteroromantic. So you've got like, a 4 in 6 chance of things going in your favor! Those are pretty good odds if ya ask me.

Nah, in all honesty I respect his decision to be nonsexual. He knows I have a crush on him, if not he's really oblivious. I wait for him to say he wants to be my Seme. If he doesn't, then I shall go a new path. My heart might ache for a while, but I'll get over it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:05 pm
The first guy I fell for, and I mean really fell for, not just thinkin' "oh, he's cute," and movin' on, was straight. I mean, I've literally dreamt of this guy. I mean, just wantin' to be this guy's boyfriend and findin' out I never could, it put an ache like you wouldn't believe on my heart. I know, as cliche as it sounds, your heart can physically feel that strange pain like you get in your stomach when you down a hill on a roller coaster, which I didn't even know was possible until I felt it. We were both rednecks, (I just crossdress my avatar for fun) so it was really easy to talk with 'im, and we were pretty darn close to becomin' friends, 'til he found out I was gay, and things quickly fell apart between us. And by "us" I mean he acted like a total jacka** (pardon the language, please). So yeah, I know what it feels like to fall for a straight guy.  

Bigbadbo3

The Clockwork Nightmare

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:27 pm
The First Girl i had a crush on was my best friend in junior high. i still kindof like her but she's my best friend and i don't want to ruin that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:21 pm
Bigbadbo3
The first guy I fell for, and I mean really fell for, not just thinkin' "oh, he's cute," and movin' on, was straight. I mean, I've literally dreamt of this guy. I mean, just wantin' to be this guy's boyfriend and findin' out I never could, it put an ache like you wouldn't believe on my heart. I know, as cliche as it sounds, your heart can physically feel that strange pain like you get in your stomach when you down a hill on a roller coaster, which I didn't even know was possible until I felt it. We were both rednecks, (I just crossdress my avatar for fun) so it was really easy to talk with 'im, and we were pretty darn close to becomin' friends, 'til he found out I was gay, and things quickly fell apart between us. And by "us" I mean he acted like a total jacka** (pardon the language, please). So yeah, I know what it feels like to fall for a straight guy.

you don't sound clichéd at all. that's exactly how I felt with my fist straight love. It sucked- a lot. you know Ironically it was the lesbian that ran away from me and the straight girl that stayed.  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Bigbadbo3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:13 pm
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

you don't sound clichéd at all. that's exactly how I felt with my fist straight love. It sucked- a lot. you know Ironically it was the lesbian that ran away from me and the straight girl that stayed.

Thanks, nice ta know I ain't the only one. I still have issues tellin' a guy how I feel, though. I always hide what I feel, or try tellin' myself that it would never work out between us, then I get this overwhelming feelin' to want a public relationship and show I ain't scared a nothin' high school homophobes have to throw at me, and it just leaves me so torn up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:25 pm
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

Thanks, nice ta know I ain't the only one. I still have issues tellin' a guy how I feel, though. I always hide what I feel, or try tellin' myself that it would never work out between us, then I get this overwhelming feelin' to want a public relationship and show I ain't scared a nothin' high school homophobes have to throw at me, and it just leaves me so torn up.

hmm... sounds like you might be a little afraid of the outcome. that's understandable. I had one bad confession and now I'm afraid to tell anyone how I feel cause I thin theyll just up and leave. as for the public thing, its invigorating at first, exiting, and then after a while you don't even give the people around you a second glance. It gets easier after the first time. now sometimes I find myself making jokes about the comments and faces I get.  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Bigbadbo3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:50 pm
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

hmm... sounds like you might be a little afraid of the outcome. that's understandable. I had one bad confession and now I'm afraid to tell anyone how I feel cause I thin theyll just up and leave. as for the public thing, its invigorating at first, exiting, and then after a while you don't even give the people around you a second glance. It gets easier after the first time. now sometimes I find myself making jokes about the comments and faces I get.

A little? I'm scared out of my freakin' mind! Although I will say, I've gotten good with comin' out. I won't just announce I'm gay, most of the time, but if I'm questioned I'll go ahead and admit it. I'm workin' on my overall fear, and I'm gettin' there; I just ain't ready to confess anything, yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:09 am
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

A little? I'm scared out of my freakin' mind! Although I will say, I've gotten good with comin' out. I won't just announce I'm gay, most of the time, but if I'm questioned I'll go ahead and admit it. I'm workin' on my overall fear, and I'm gettin' there; I just ain't ready to confess anything, yet.

haha. well there's nothing wrong with taking your time. Trust me its better to come out on your own terms when you're most comfortable.  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Bigbadbo3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:54 am
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

haha. well there's nothing wrong with taking your time. Trust me its better to come out on your own terms when you're most comfortable.

Oh, my friends already know. In fact, they suspected back in middle school, and I just confirmed what they thought when I came out back in my sophmore year. My high school's pretty big though, so not everyone knows, but some do.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff