Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Code Lyoko .:Closed//RemakeIn16days:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:56 am
(lol)

Riley yawned as she walked towards the cafeteria for breakfast. She tied her long blue hair up into a ponytail to keep it out of the way while she ate. As she walked, she saw a lot of kids walking around with their bags and new schedules. She had her own in her pocket. She tugged down the bottom of her shirt a little, as if it would cover up her stomach more, and walked into the cafeteria to get her food.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:02 pm
"'Round the clock cafeteria food, three meals a day, seven days a week. Will the joys of boarding school ever end?" Aaron said sarcastically as he carried his tray to a table, backpack slung over one shoulder. "At least it's kind of recognizable..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:06 pm
Travis chuckled a little and began to write in a different section of his notebook."New student,name:LexiBell?".Travis was the school's head reporter and if he was going to keep that title,he would have to know everything and anything at the school,which is why his dorm was filled to the brim with information that other's would deem usless,and in his eyes those kind of people were idiots.He stuffed the note book back into his satchel and continued walking,wondering if he'd find any interesting news today.Travis had been going to this school for the longest time and his whole time here he'd been mostly a loner,but it wasn't his choice,it was the people who didn't appreciate his work,the hard hitting stories,and because of that he always had time on his hands,which was why he always carried multiple notebooks and various expensive camera's that were sent from back home,in case he ever found something worth his while."Dim wits..."He said angrily as he looked to the floor,spotting last weeks news paper on the floor,they released two a week and in his opinion the first of the week was the best and anyone who trashed it was....well whatever he said before."It's ruined.."He whipered,the paper had been trampled and everything.He picked it up and put it in the trash can,mourning it's lost as he continued along the campus,walking along the line that led to the forest.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:22 pm
The girl dragged her stuff to her new room and knocked before entering. "Do I have a roomy?" she asked.

- OOC: Any girl wanna room with Lexi? o: (No answer in when I finally get my other stuff settled and LexiBell will alone.) -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 pm
(ooh! OOh! me!)

Riley sat down at the end of a table by the window and briefly wondered about her new roommate before taking a bit of her eggs and drinking some orange juice. "Oh crud! I forgot to clean my room!" she thought. She started to eat faster, but slow enough to not look like a pig.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:44 pm
She walked in and saw the room was a mess. "Oh my..." the girl said, "I guess I have a roomy."  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:52 pm
((I don't know whether to be honored or insulted that I'm getting sarcastically told off in your signature. XD ))

Aaron had a relaxing breakfast for a while before realizing the time. "Aw, crap, it's that time already?! I'm gonna be late!!" he said before shoveling down the rest of his meal, pounding on his chest briefly after nearly choking. "One side, people! Comin' through!" he called moments later as he sped along on a skateboard, praying Jim didn't catch him for reckless behavior or some other ridiculous excuse.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:59 pm
Riley ran out of the cafeteria and through the crowds of people towards the girls' dorm. Once she got to her hallway, she saw the door open,"Aw crud." She ran into the room, stopping just before hitting the girl she assumed was her new roommate."I am so sorry! I forgot I was getting a roommate!" She panted as she looked around the room. Clothes were on both beds, books covered both sides of the large desk and there were sports posters on both walls.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:13 pm
Travis had a few bad habits,and one of them was jotting things down in his books at the most ridicoulous at times,and it led to more than many accidents over the course of his life.Which is why right now he was about to get hit by a reckless skateboarder speeding down the side walk.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:17 pm
"Aw, dude, get out of the way!" Aaron called, hoping to avoid an accident. Between Travis not moving and the mass of people around him, he was forced to put his foot down to stop, only to stumble and fall forward onto the distracted Travis.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:25 pm
"It's fine." the new girl said, turning and smiling at her roommate, "Just give me room for my manga and figurines and I don't care what state the room is in."

- OOC: Both? c: -  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:41 pm
"Umph!"Travis grunted out as he felt Aaron's body collide with his.Tarvi's journal flew out of his hands and a down a grassy slope,sliding until it went under a fence that blocked the forest off,while he fell flat on the cold hard sidewalk,rolling sideways to see it was Aaron,he was a trouble maker and had made the paper at least once.

Optimus Maximus

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:45 pm
"This is why we get out of the way when people tell us to get out of the way...Urrgh, I think I broke my face..." Aaron groaned as he rubbed his face after landing flat on the pavement, his skateboard rolling to a stop just a few feet away from him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:46 pm
Riley smiled,"Okay. Hi, I'm Riley. Let me clean this up real quick." She took her clothes off the bed and stacked her books on the left corner of the desk, taking the left side of the room, apologizing the entire time.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:10 pm
"I'm Alexia." she said, smiling, "Stop apologizing already!" She laughed and put one of her suitcases on the right bed. "Time to see your new home, little ones!" the brunette said, opening her suitcase and revealing only manga and figurines. She giggled and stacked some manga on the right side of the desk, the rest having to be stacked in the right corner beside the desk. Then, the otaku took her figurines and put them neatly around the right side of the room. "Yay! All my babies are unpacked!" she giggled. Then, she took out a rolled up thing from her messenger bag and unrolled it to reveal three posters of three Japan-related things: the Vocaloid, Miku Zatsune, the Japanese band, Alice Nine, and an anime called Angel Beats!. She put them up with weird green sticky stuff on the wall over her bed and grinned. "Otaku makeover complete!" she announced.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff