Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:23 pm
Fuyu Aoi Uchiha
The Harbinger of Winter-Wife of Kein Uchiha-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Taijutsu Class-Bloodline Sub Class-The Hachimon Master-Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master-Tame Za Kyokudo Master-Mirror Image Master-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Sage

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu smiled,"Well thats how it goes, you should take a break though before you turn into me." Fuyu patted her chest,"Well maybe not there, but more here." Fuyu pointed to her brain, she used to be quite crazy though the aggressive nature still held, she was a mother and couldnt afford it anymore. "Doki-chan, her name is Tokui." She smiled after the response.

-Chakra:865

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Sypher should of known Kyo would do that. Kyo stepped close to Sypher as he leaned his head back to look up at the sky and did a quick kiss on his neck since he couldn't reach his cheek. Damn shortness. He stepped back because Shi pulled him away. He flicked Shi's nose quickly. He saw someone else, Doki! She looked like she could barely recongize him...then it appearntly shot in her mind it was Kyo. Was the upside triangle marks for his clan on his cheeks not enough to say this was Kyo? Shi looked to Doki and licked her hand. "Yep, it's Doki-san." Kyo facepalmed himself, Shi still has to learn a lot about english and so far he would need to stop listening to the names people added to their own names like kun, chan, san.

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai held the child as she watched Doki. She had recognized her the moment she had appeared. But Doki never seemed to recognize Dai, herself. "What? You're not going to say hi to an old sparring partner, Doki-chan?" Dai smiled at her. Her eyes soft as she softly bounced the child. Dai looked to Kein. "I hope they find him. I'm worried about him. With not being at home much, I haven't been able to see him a lot." She spoke softly. The baby tugged at her headband and lend forward. She began drooling over Dai's headband and she teethed on the shiny metal. Dai laughed.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 290 / 290 |
| AC: 300 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Well Kein certainly was polite, not to mention since he was working with the Raikage he was more respectable now. "It certainly has and I can see quite a lot has changed for you since we last met. And don't forget, I will come for my rematch one day soon." she said, smiling and showing no ill intent. Friendly competitiveness, she wanted to show that she could be more than a match for him. He may be Konin but considering she had gone head to head with Apollo and nearly won a year ago she was confident.

Cloud was more than happy to take part in a card game and he was quite sure he would do well. Grinning up to Apollo, he started looking more closely to the other people around them. Some familiar and some not at all, yet one familiar scent did come to him... along with a mixed scent of medicine and hospital. There was also a sort of smog that made him sneeze and he was not sure if he liked the guy that made it. "Hey Suzu! It's the girl with the panda face!" Lookign curiously to Cloud, she looked and saw a slightly familiar face. One she had not really seen since raiding the Uchiha estate in Konoha over a year ago. "Doki?" she questioned, wanting to be sure she had the right girl.

Bored, Cloud looked and saw Sypher was sitting down. Not far away from the group but still by himself. Walking over and took a seat diagonal to Sypher at the man's left. He seemed busy talking with the stinky man but he could wait patiently.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher smiled as Kyo attempted to be coy and kissed his neck "Gotta grow bigger still, Kyo-chan." he mumbled. His eyes were still closed but the sudden presence was unmistakably...dog "...? Cloud?" Sypher turned his head to look at the big dog, his expression confused "What's up?" [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:37 pm
:: [ Chakra 335/335 ] :: [ Jounin ] :: [ Buki/Samurai ] ::

"I've been breast-er, good. I've been good, yes, very good. Still trying to slowly kill myself with poison, but through the wonder of magic, I've developed an immunity. It may seem counter-productive to living, but s**t dude, poisonous herb tastes ******** great when smoked. I wouldn't recommend it, though, what with the poison and all." Takeo gave his fellow jounin a little half-smile, speaking far more easily around someone he actually felt comfortable around. That, and you could almost call this a friendship, He thought, though still rather skeptical. He wasn't the most trusting fellow out there. He took another drag and blew another black little cloud, wondering if he had been responsible for the deaths of countless birds over his lifetime, slowly bringing himself to watch the black cloud of smoke slowly fade into, well, nothing. How fleeting, like our ********, there I go again, thinking! Takeo shook his head, a small trail of black smoke bleeding from the cigarette and forming a small cloud around his head. It was rather comical.

Or so he thought. He liked to think he was comical.

"So, Sypher, who were you hanging out with before I rudely interrupted? I assume the conversation was absolutely riveting." Takeo gave the little crowd a quick once-over, silently disapproving of the company that Sypher kept, if one could call it company. His deep-rooted arrogance, coupled with his sarcastic nature, did not make him a friendly sort of person. Not that I need friends like these. ********, one has a baby! That s**t is gross, with birthing and bleeding and placenta and pain, ugh. ******** women and their babies. Takeo gave an involuntary shudder when the mental image materialized, and it was not pleasant.

Not at all.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui watched the proceedings with a smile. When he heard what kein asked he nodded. "I don't know about my sister or shiro but I am still a genin...as embarrassing as it is to admit," shurui said with a small smile as he rubbed the back of his head. He then saw takeo arrive and almost instantly didn't like the man. Shaking his head he looked around and saw everyone having a good time. This is how it should be, no conflict or strife just happy times. "Ya know dai, I think your almost ready to have a kid," shurui said in a teasing tone as he watched his sister hold fuyu and keins child.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:40 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Few seemed aware of her presence behind the dais, which was quite a good thing, when it came down to it. The bass guitar settled on her back swung about, so it settled into the crook of her hands, as she recalled a way to catch their attention. No means to amplify sound of typical speech, she smiled, plucking away Chakra seemed to flow outward, and as such, the plucking of the string, and the hum of the strings vibrating seemed to crack ever so slightly through the air over the plaza.

[1/1]
[Thunder Voice Technique Learned]

"Good day, everyone," her voice called above the rest. Typically, if she had raised her voice, it could have been enough. People had children though, and it wouldn't do to go and deafen the little girl the ninja seemed to fawn over. With the technique, her voice remained soft, but loud enough to catch their attention, as she rose onto the dais. Little had changed for the oni, though she'd managed to achieve the calm she maintained with her sake with far more ease.

"I'd like to thank you all for gathering here, no matter your agenda. Today's a day to celebrate, and mourn, for ours is a new tale of greatness," Kinpaku announced, voice rising ever so slightly in her intensity. She skimmed the crowds, and of course, there were few she didn't recognize. The blue haired fellow? Likely Sypher, considering the familiarity of the people about him. "Here, we gather. Friends finally returned. Battles won. Tasks complete. Together, we fought off a strange force, and now we look back upon those that have gone missing in the months since. However, we are not to linger on these thoughts, as we look to the future!"

Calmly, she settled herself upon a seat one of the workers had brought while she had been speaking, and crossed her legs ever so simply. Over the year, she'd had much to deal with, but it had only tempered her will. Her pride. Her horns of ivory poked through the hair she used with more than she had ever permitted before.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Kyo dipped his head at Sypher, soft mumbling that couldn't be placed in this roleplay post could be heard. "Grow shorter Sypher-kun." He tilted his head up a bit and looked to Dai and the baby. He didn't want to admit that Dai looked like a mother with that baby. He looked away to Fuyu and snickered. "For as long as I've known you, your chest has always been that big, unlike Dai's." He smiled at her, scratching the back of his head. The sudden appearance of the Raikage made him look right to her. She seemed happy.

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

When Sypher finally noticed him the dog replied "Nothin'. You just seemed a bit down a few seconds ago. You okay?" Sure Kein had purchased him but Sypher had been a great guy and he liked the guy. If it wasn't obvious he was with the young kid with the dog then he might of wanted Sypher to be with Suzume. Or at least he was sure he was with that one kid, who kisses another guy's neck?

Both Suzume and Cloud's attention were caught by the Raikage when she spoke up. She did seem happy and it was going to be one of those upbeat speeches about the future and such.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Fuyu Aoi Uchiha
The Harbinger of Winter-Wife of Kein Uchiha-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Taijutsu Class-Bloodline Sub Class-The Hachimon Master-Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master-Tame Za Kyokudo Master-Mirror Image Master-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Sage

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu turned around to look at Kinpaku as she nodded slowly,"This should be nice." She poked at her baby a little as the child grabbed out for her hand. Fuyu nodded to Dai as she took Tokui back from her to ease the baby and possibly feed her at a later time. Tokui looked over her shoulder and slowly began to fall asleep.

-Chakra:865

User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 950

Kein smiled at Shuzume and said," I would enjoy that thank you. I regret to inform you that it may take some time before we get a chance though I have been rather bogged down lately what with doing what I can for the Raikage and trying to raise a family. But I promise you I will make some time for it. Just try not to cut me up to bad I dont think I am of much use in pieces." As a swordsman he really was hopeless. He turned his attention to Shuriu and Dai and said," Admitting a weakness is nothing to be embarrassed about. It makes you stronger for knowing your limitations. Come by the office a little later on and I will see what I can do for you two." He turned to see the Raikage introduce herself and said," Ah Milady I was just talking about you. Please tell me you dont have anymore paperwork for me." He laughed with a smile. He enjoyed talking with people like this.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher sat up as the Kage began speaking, listening to her before replying to Takeo "Heh...we're all gonna die. Way I see it, you're just being more up front about it." he smiled. Despite others feelings for the man, Sypher found him refreshing. He was brutally honest and it was nice to have that. It kept people from doing stupid things "Ah...just...visiting. Old faces I haven't seen in a while...not much conversation... And I'm fine, Cloud. Thank you..." he replied, his voice slightly mellow, rubbing Cloud's ears in thanks. He rubbed his neck once more, still feeling the barest heat from earlier I'm really...not part of this anymore. I'm just...ha...a hermit. he stood and scooped up the jar "Cloud, Takeo. I'll be back in a few. Need to speak to the Kage." he walked away from the crowd and up the Kage "Nice speech, Kin-sama. Mind if I talk to you about something I found in the ruins?" he smiled, holding up the jar for her examination. It was broken around the edges and he held the stopper in his other hand. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
|Gennin|Ink Storyteller|Kumo|ninjutsu + Bloodline|

Shiro moved his jaw after the paper was moved, normally that would have called a sibling rivalry moment, with shiro painting ink bugs on dai but today he left her off by taging her in the neck with cold ink. The he turned to Shurui and stuck his tongue out, as his put his fist in his hand remembering something. "Ah I remember dai didn't we make a gift for the baby?" Shiro asked quickly looking through his bag for something, however upon seeing Takeo. He threw some new tasty death his way, while continuing to look through his bag from something while listening to the raikage. Pulling out a few scroll, a few extra boxes of Takeo's cigarettes, a few books as he continued to look through his backpack.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 370/370

OOC: this post is a little late but still up to date due to me being pulled away from com.  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui nodded to his fellow dojutsu user a large smile on his face. When he heard the raikage speak he turned his head to look at her. For someone of her position, that position being a kage, she looked quite good. Generally the stress of any high ranking position would age someone terribly yet the raikage still held her beauty. Looking back after he heard shiro he saw all the stuff out of his bag and it made his pale lavender eye twitch. "Jesus shiro how much crap you got in there?" He asked as his eye continued to twitch.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games