Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Rakazi's Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

Rakazi

The girl looked up at her through green eyes and smiled. "Dinner's ready if you're hungry, I'm here to show you the way to the dining room." She replied happily.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania smiled some, "Ok thank you."She said. Stepping out and closing the door behind her.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Rakazi

The girl smiled and started walking down the hallway, staring back at Iristania every now and then. Going down a staircase and then down a couple more halls she stopped in front of a door. Opening the door, she looked at Iristania one last time before saying, "You're really pretty." Beaming happily at her, she scampered off down the hallway without giving Iristania a chance to reply.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania followed the girl, her eyes glancing at the walls then back at the girl. Once they arrived at the door, Iristania tried to take a peak inside but turned her gaze to the girl when she gave a compliment then suddenly ran off down the hall. "That was strange."She said before she stepped in through the door.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image

Rakazi

There was a long table in the middle of the room with a few different types of food laid on it. Each of the walls had a door leading out of the room and each of the corners contained a pedestal with a vase of fresh flowers on it. Two places were set at the opposite side from where Iristani was standing, one at the head of the table and the other to the right of it. A door on one of the sides of the room opened and a head poked out. "Master Rakazi said he'd be a bit late and to start without him," The person said before retreating back through the door and closing it, leaving Iristania alone in the room.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania looked around the room and at the table then at the door that opened, "Oh ok.."She said as she walked to one of the empty chairs and sat down. "He's not much of a gentle man.."She mumbled.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

Rakazi

A couple of minutes later the door opened, without the preceding sound of footsteps. Rakazi entered the room with a pained look on his face. "Please forgive my late entrance." He started to walk over to Iristania, his eyes pleading. As he got closer it was easy to see that his hair was damp, as if he'd just got out of the shower.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania looked to see Rakazi walk in, "what kept you?"She asked as she pressed her lips to a wine glass and took a sip of red wine. She had asked one of the people who walked in to the dining room if there was any wine and they had said yes.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"I thought it would be less rude to come in late than to put you off your appetite by how I smelled." Rakazi replied, still pleading forgiveness with his eyes. Having reached her he knelt down and lowered his head. "Do what you will for my impertinence." He said and waited for her judgement.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania looked into Rakazi's eyes and felt lost in them, the purple color was magnificent as was what she saw within them past his want for forgivenes. As Rakazi knelt down with his head bowed she chuckled, "Stand. You coming late is no big deal." Sure she has been stood up by many princes back in the days of her kingdom, but for Rakazi she would make exceptions.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi lifted his head, his eyes now serene. "I thank you for your leniency though I doubt that you will be quite so forgiving of this." He rose quickly, yet gracefully. One of his hands moved to hold on to the top of the glass she was holding as he leaned forward and kissed the corner of her mouth.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania gasped softly as Rakazi's lips met the corner of her mouth, for some odd reason she was expecting him to kiss her hand or maybe her lips, but this had somehow caught her off guard. A soft red blush formed on her cheeks, completely visible against her pale skin.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi took the glass out of her loosened grasp, setting it on the table. Moving his hand behind her head he pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips. His hand prevented her from moving away, though his kiss was gentle.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania had been in too much of daze to realize Rakazi had taken the drink out of her hand, but when he kissed her full on the lips she was sent back into it then quickly left, closing her eyes as she melted. His lips felt so warm against her cold one's send a new kind of chill through her veins.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi pulled away rather quickly, a teasing smile on his lips. "I shall await my punishment in my room." He told her, winking, his eyes twinkling with mischievousness. "It's the double door down the hall from your room." Rakazi then exited as quickly and silently as he had arrived.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff