Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:18 am
the teacher told everyone to remain seated but Berner wasn't listening as he was already opening the door and looking out into the hall way to see what was going on "Hm? Angry Mob? Wut is it the PTA or sumthin?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:17 pm
"Well, there goes my education." Seth said with a sigh and ran out of the classroom. He figured he'd head for the other end of the school, run out the emergency exit and run back to his place, grab his stuff and skip town. Of course, I'll need to make it outta here first, better get moving. Seth thought as he ran towards the gym.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:25 pm
The scenery continued to remain the same outside the window that Eva's desk sat next to. But then a mob of people broke the mundane serenity as they rushed into her view, snapping her out of dreamland. Suddenly the teacher was ushering everyone out of the classroom and towards the gym as students whispered curiously amongst themselves. What was going on? Who were those people, and what did they want? A hint of excitement mingled amongst the questions that ran through her head as she shuffled along with the crowd towards the gym.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:42 pm
Molly yawned softly as she put on her work apron. She had managed to get a job as a waitress at a little bakery/cafe in the town across the street from the school. Because of her always moving, Molly didn't have the paperwork to enroll into a school by herself. She walked to the front and served a few students and teachers who came in to get something before classes.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:48 pm
Seth ran into the Gym and hurriedly searched around for his next destination. Then he he noticed all the students and teachers coming his way. Seth swore and decided he'd better do something drastic. He ran over to the fire alarm and pulled it, sending a loud shriek out through the school. Once he was done with that, Seth ran into the locker room, figuring no one else would look in there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:53 pm
A man wearing sunglasses and a suit walked into the school with the mob. "ah....the panic is nice...." He said as he kicked in the gym door. "Ok! HAND OVER ALL THE CHILDREN FROM THIS LOCAL AREA!" He commanded as he looked at the students. "No ones moving eh?" He grabbed a kid and pulled her out infornt of her. "All children who live within a mile of this school step forward!"

Dez sighed. "i've got to stop this..." He saw a small dumbell and picked it up and chucked it at the man hititng him across the face making him let the girl go.

The man growled a she held his face as he glared at the students. "WHO DID THAT!" He ordered looking around as Dez stepped forward glaring at the man. "You dman punk! How dare you strike me! Do you know who I am!?"

Dez crossed his arms. "No and I don't care, I'm not letting you take anyone away..." He said coldly standing his ground.

The man growled as a symbol began glowing on his arm. "I'll teach you kid!" He said as a long lizard tail appeared behind him and he grew claws and a lizard face. DIE YOU SSSSON OF A b***h!" He yelled sending a shockwave at Dez knockin him backwards and onto the ground. "Becaussse of you I'll kill all of thessse kids!" He hissed and grabbed the closest person and opened his mouth revealing sharp teeth.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:55 pm
(BLASTS! I BEEN NINJA'D CURSE YOU VOODOO!)

Berner held his hands behind his head with a bored expression on his face as now all the students were told to go to the gym "Jeez, well atleast its better then sitting in another minute with Mr. O'Reilly's lectures." he yawned loudly and used 1 hand to cover his mouth and returned to the back of his head. He then noticed some angry guy and a kid havin a fight "Well, well this looks intresting... he then saw the guy try to chomp a kid. immediatelt the sharp tooth guy got kicked in the head by Berner's runnign kick "Oi, Oi. thats not ver nice  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:58 pm
Eva looked terrified as she stood back with the rest of the students. It felt like God was teaching her a lesson for wanting more than her boring life. Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it....Truer words had never been said as the old saying echoed in her head. But she couldn't just stand there, could she? The man had become a monster and only one person, a boy no older than she was, was standing up to him. She looked around desperately, anything she could use to help him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:02 pm
Dez gasped. "damn it...I can't fight a monster....but I have to...I need help!" Dez said as the old man appeared in his head. "You wanted to protect your friends right? Your a good kid...who ahd been hurt badly....I'll help you..." He said as he reached out to Dez and Dez reached up and grabbed his hand. suddenly Dez began glowing white as a suymbol appeared on his right arm. He stood up a a large white gaunttlet appeared on his ahnd making wind whip around the gym "Hey fang face...I"m not done yet..." He said glaring at the Lizard man.

(annnd cliff hanger! night everyone!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:07 pm
Seth had his hand on the back door of the locker room when he heard the commotion in the gym. "No, no more running away. This time, I'll make sure they know just who they've f*cked with." Seth said to himself, clenched his fists and walked out of the locker room to see two guys fighting a lizard man. "Nice to know I won't be doing this alone." Seth said with a smile as he grabbed a sack of rubber balls and weaved through the crowd, maneuvering behind Lizard Guy while he was distracted by the kid who had face-kicked him before giving the bag a good swing and smacking the guy behind the head. "I think it's time you hit the road, before more students decide to start kicking your as$." Seth said coldly, then opened the bag to send the rubber balls out into the crowd, hoping the rest of the students would choose to fight back.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 pm
(heh nice) (dang I been ninja'd again haha but its not that bad of a ninja really a simple edit)

Berner paused at Dez's voice and turned to see him with a gauntlet "Now this is intresting" he took the kid the guy still had and away from him "Don't need any casualities.. for whatever that glove boy is gonna do" he set the kid back in the crowd and watched and also noticed another kid join the fight with rubber balls "Hey you got one heck of an arm!" he yelled to Seth. as he picked up a rubber ball "hehe, this is gonna be a one sided dodgeball game."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:20 pm
"Why thank you, you got one hell of a kick." Seth said with a smirk as he backed away from Lizard guy in order to see what the guy with the gauntlet was going to do. I wonder where he got that thing.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 pm
Berner simply gave him a thumbs up and stared at Dez  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:29 am
The lizard man growled at dez ignoring the other students as he smacked away any balls with his tail. "Annoying pessssstsssss...." He hissed before charging at dez. He swiped at him as dez dodged by moving backwards. "I"ll rip your throat out punk!"

Dez glared at him before uppercutting him with the gauntlet sending the lizard man into the air. "How dare you come into my school and threaten everyone here!" He said making a fist as the gauntlet glowed white making wind wrap around it. "Now....GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!!" He said as he did another uppercut but did a spin the air making a white spinning fist of wind shoot up and hit the lizard man in the stomahc launching him throguh the ceiling of the gym. The rest of the goons who saw what happened ordered a retreat and the goons fled the school in terror.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:33 am
Eva watched in stunned silence as the boy managed to beat the lizard. Sure, others had more guts than she did and helped out, but nothing they did compared to what the first boy did. "That was amazing....How did you do that?" she asked as she timidly walked forward to approach him once it seemed the danger had subsided.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff