Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [40]Malaysia Group ♥
Duit Raya Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:12 am
Oohlala_its_Soph
Me too! crying
I've never lived in a house with a flat rooftop where you can play around on and it was a great experience. We even went to Taj Mahal, twice! I miss those times. But I was only there for like 8 months.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:13 am
_MYSTICAL_DAZZL3_
Couldn't have put that better myself! xD

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

saIIow

Feral Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 am
Selamat Hari Merdeka! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 am
Nick_austin90
Oohlala_its_Soph
Me too! crying
I've never lived in a house with a flat rooftop where you can play around on and it was a great experience. We even went to Taj Mahal, twice! I miss those times. But I was only there for like 8 months.

o: Mhm, it's really nice. Taj Mahal is quite a beauty! I also remember going to the Lotus Temple..It was pretty cool : ) Especially at night, Taj Mahal and Lotus Temple look even more spectacular! : D I also miss the food -.- It was so yummy sweatdrop redface  

Oohlala_its_Soph

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

prettypanda11

Profitable Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:16 am
Selamat Hari Merdeka!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:21 am
Oohlala_its_Soph
whee I miss those too! I mean their uhmm, what do they call it, the small green delicacy that's so Indian? Ugh, I forgot but I love them to death! The ones in my country just can't match! crying
Oh and their appetizers are just weird too, sugar with spices. Ahh, good times. cat_scream

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Oohlala_its_Soph

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:26 am
Nick_austin90
Oohlala_its_Soph
whee I miss those too! I mean their uhmm, what do they call it, the small green delicacy that's so Indian? Ugh, I forgot but I love them to death! The ones in my country just can't match! crying
Oh and their appetizers are just weird too, sugar with spices. Ahh, good times. cat_scream

Are you talking about chutney o:......I'm not sure. sweatdrop
I know! I went to an Indian store to get some samosas,but the spice level wasn't high enough. And their sweets like ladoo yum 4laugh I may be Canadian, but I LOVE spicy food. LOL XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:35 am
Selamat Hari Merdeka!!!  

msMisti

Interesting Friend

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 am
Oohlala_its_Soph
That's exactly it! And ladoo, my gosh I miss them all. We used to go to Mumbai, or is it called Bombay, not sure which is which sweatdrop , by car from Delhi! It was a crazy 3 days and nights journey but it was worth it. I remember us taking pictures of mountain and this particular mountain looked like an ice-cream cone with it's cone half-way imbedded in the earth. Hmm, good times. back then all the road side stores sells soft drinks in glass bottles. lol

I miss that a lot. Hehe, good thing i'm an asian but some things you just can't find out of India...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:38 am
Nick_austin90

Haha for sure!
I heard from my cousins that Kuching Festival just ended, ;_; appereantly lots of yum yums where sold there.  

Ray-JCast

Friendly Tipper

8,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Tipsy 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:42 am
Ray-JCast
Festivals are the best here, but live in the peninsula and the closet I've been to Kuching is Labuan Island. emo
I'm a shame as a Malaysian. I haven't even toured my own country!

Where are you btw? surprised

R3APZzz generated a random number between 14 and 40 ... 30!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:43 am
cool  

R3APZzz

Oohlala_its_Soph

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:49 am
Nick_austin90
Oohlala_its_Soph
That's exactly it! And ladoo, my gosh I miss them all. We used to go to Mumbai, or is it called Bombay, not sure which is which sweatdrop , by car from Delhi! It was a crazy 3 days and nights journey but it was worth it. I remember us taking pictures of mountain and this particular mountain looked like an ice-cream cone with it's cone half-way imbedded in the earth. Hmm, good times. back then all the road side stores sells soft drinks in glass bottles. lol

I miss that a lot. Hehe, good thing i'm an asian but some things you just can't find out of India...

Oh my O: That sounds so much fun! : D My dad went to Mumbai and got really cool stuff. : D Oh yes cola cola. It felt so cool to drink it right out like you see in movies. XD I even used to have a dog in India cry Miss her so much :C Oh I also want to go to kashmir because the scenery is absolutely stunning. <3 If only.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:54 am
Selamat Hari Merdeka  

Alistair0415

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:56 am
Oohlala_its_Soph
You said that right. Nowadays we can only see ads with glass bottles. I sure miss time we actually get to drink from the bottle itself. We never went far up north though. The farthest we went with our whole family was Mumbai. My dad stayed back there 4 years after our whole family was sent back and he traveled the whole country all by himself.

Dang, India was where I first experienced the 4 seasons. When we first arrived there in September 1999, it was already fall an then I get to feel the cold winter, nice warm spring and freaking hot summer. Even though i loved India then I was still worried about the animals. Dogs and pigs were practically everywhere. This one time we stopped somewhere I don't know, we even saw duck littering about. It kinda freaked me out then. sweatdrop

My baby sister was born in India! My mom didn't even know she was pregnant until my 4 siblings and I were sent home.

[40]Malaysia Group ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff