Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Aisa's (Heir to death)/ Moon Hunter Saya/ Vaith the reaper! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:29 pm
musicaloner7
Cool, cool~ Would you like to start or should I? P|

Can you please? <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:11 am
Random Artist

Here ya go. ^^  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Valandal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:38 pm
Would Aisa be interested in an PRP with Valentino? I think it would be fun for the reserved Aisa to be stuck with the less than sane Valentino. He doesn't know many people as well and is a little too fascinated with the heirs.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:10 pm
Valandal
Would Aisa be interested in an PRP with Valentino? I think it would be fun for the reserved Aisa to be stuck with the less than sane Valentino. He doesn't know many people as well and is a little too fascinated with the heirs.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME I've been admiring valentino for awhile *u* yesss! Did you want to wait until after the horsemen meta or now? biggrin  

revenant aria

Valandal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:27 pm
redface thank you, I'm still rusty with rping. Let's start whenever you want. I'm still getting back in the groove so I'm sorry if I'm a little slow. Any place that you like for them to meet? My AIM is clkemc if you want plot there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:06 am
Valandal
redface thank you, I'm still rusty with rping. Let's start whenever you want. I'm still getting back in the groove so I'm sorry if I'm a little slow. Any place that you like for them to meet? My AIM is clkemc if you want plot there.

I didnt catch you on aim but maybe, Valentino might walk to the horsemen's bathroom (Aisa might be sleeping there or something) or somewhere else in the demon dorms/idk anywhere we can put them <3

revenant aria

Valandal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 am
Random Artist
Valandal

I didnt catch you on aim but maybe, Valentino might walk to the horsemen's bathroom (Aisa might be sleeping there or something) or somewhere else in the demon dorms/idk anywhere we can put them <3

the bathroom will be perfect, Val needs to flush some of his failed experiments down the drain. Would you mind if I started?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:15 pm
Ok started  

Valandal

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:41 pm
Would love some RP with Vaith <3
I have an undead ghoul, Angenora Jewels that would love to meet more students.

Random Artist

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces