Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Sightless Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:26 am
Irina96

User Image
Leon

Sighing, he closed the book and placed it on the desk. "Tobias, please close the door," he said. Tobias complied, closed the door, and leaned against the wall. Leon raised his head to face Rose. What was she thinking, he wondered. He tried not to loose his cool as he began to speak. "Rose do you know why I've asked you here?" He asked warily, not sure if he wanted to know the answer. Regardless, he stood up now, pacing across the room to the dresser. Leon stood, his back to Rose and Tobias, and untied the bandages from over his eyes and placed them on the dresser. Brushing his hand across the dresser top he picked up a new role of bandages. "Tobias..." He said calmly, keeping his back to Rose. The blond servant walked over to his friend, taking the bandages and began wrapping them over where his eyes had been. This was what Leon didn't want Rose to see, the grotesque sight of his empty eye sockets.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:44 am
Ember Robinwood

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rose looked at her master not moving to give him his privacy although she wouldn't mind at all seeing his...dad's masterpiece "no master i don't know"she said standing a few feets away being almsot amazed of how well he could move himself into the room without using his hands at all to trace around to find what he needed.

(sorry it's small but i don't have much time)  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:00 am
Irina96

User Image
Leon

Leon stood still while Tobias shifted the bandages into place. Though he took a slow breath before speaking, "I assume that Tobias has told you that it was my father who cut out my eyes," he said placing his fingers over the bandages. He shook his head briefly, changing the subject he said, "Rose, you're a demon, aren't you?" He felt the question may be imposing on her privacy, but there was no other explanation for his lack of being able to sense her.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:22 pm
Ember Robinwood

Rose looked at him "yes master Tobias shared with me that information"she said deciding to be honest with him since that would gain his trust. She had no reason to lie either ways...maybe tobias would be in trouble but she doubted it. Hearing his next question she sighed a bit "yes i'm a demon, a pureblood i believe although i grew up on earth, i've never been to demon's world. Also my behavior is lightly different.I am not violent or i don't hurt and kill if i don't need to..maybe you will find out i am not what you exepcted me to be...or what you wanted me to be, but this is the truth! I have all the powers a demon can have but my instics are different in recognising what's good or bad"she replied again hoping he wouldn't regrett for buying her  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:49 am
Irina96

User Image
Leon

Leon nodded silently, just as he had expected. A cold wave of anger rolled over him, demons could not be trusted, he knew. He turned to face her, his expression dark. Advancing towards her, Leon grabbed Rose by her jaw. "Where are you from and why are you here?" He spat the words like they were poison, for all he knew she could be the devil's minion. His grip tightened as he searched for any sign to give the slave away. Unfortunately for him, he had lost his cool. This may not end well, he knew, but he had lost his carefully harnessed self control.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:04 am
Ember Robinwood

Rose backed up mostly because she knew she could not harm him..neither she wanted to "i'm from a slave shop, i grew up on streets on earth...you bought me that's why i'm here"she said with difficulty since she couldn't seak very easily with her jaw being gripped. She looked at his face "i tell the truth, i'm here for no harm, that's not my purpose"she added hoping he would believe her. If he didn't her mision of protecting him would be more difficult or even impossible..she needed to persuade him she wans't like the babrie girls...but she didn't even know if he knew what the barbie girls really were.  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:38 am
Irina96

User Image
Leon

Tabias moved swiftly to stand beside Leon, taking hold of his wrist. "Stop it, Leon, you're hurting her," his words were sharp, but consoling. His sea-green eyes focused on his master, his friend, but Tobias wouldn't allow Leon to harm this girl. "Let go," he growled. Leon's grip on Rose loosened at his friend's determined words. He exhaled sharply, releasing his hold on the slave. With a bit of effort, he shuddered and fought to regain his composure. "Very well," he hissed at last, turning his head away. "Be glad Tobias was here to stop me from doing something I'd regret," he muttered, walking over to the chair and sitting down. "Tell me, how did a demon like you come to be a slave?" Tobias walked over to Rose and gently stroked her cheek. "Please forgive master Leon," he said softly. "He can be rather... short tempered."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:45 am
Ember Robinwood

Rose felt relieved when she was finally let go of that grip. She looked at Tobias in thankfullness. She smiled when he caressed her cheek "it's ok. Master was every right to be suspicious...i know my race betrays people a lot...we are not to be trusted, however what we must know is that there are exceptions in every rule"she then turned to Leon "it wasn't very difficult to be captured as a slave master. I was sleeping in paperboxes and i was fighting for my daily bite of food. I was sleeping in a new paperbox i had found behind a nightclub when someone spotted me and in order to earn money caled a friend he ahd who was a slave seller. He sent guards to deal with me..as soon as the collar was around m neck i was helpless. I was then taken to the shop and thrown into a cage...it was as simple as that"she replied to hsi question  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:24 pm
Irina96

User Image
Leon

Leon raised his head to face Rose. "Alright," he said, taking a breath, "I believe you." He rose and walked over the window of his room. The day was till warm and he could use that warmth to give his courage. "Rose, I trust you," he said at last. "And I need you to listen to what I have to say. I've received a letter that I can't read." He handed the letter off to Tobias. Tobias opened the letter and began to read it. "It's from your father," he said. Reading farther, he continued, voice tense. "He wants you to come to his domain. Is this what you wanted us to talk about?" Tobias asked, looking up at the young master.
Leon nodded. He had the feeling of impending doom, but he couldn't be sure. "Rose, Tobias, I want you two to accompany me to his 'domain'." He finally said.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:29 pm
Ember Robinwood

Rose immediately replied positively "of course we will accompany you master"she said ensuringly. She looked at Tobias puzzled, why would his father want him back to the domain? he had hurt him once did he want to hurt him again? well she couldn't let this happen again. She wondered if Leon chose those two to protect him...either way he was glad he wouldn't take the barbie girls with him "when will we leave master? is there anything i need to know about going there?"she asked assuming that he or tobias would be able to give her more information  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:47 pm
Irina96

User Image

Leon

Leon rose. "We'll leave as soon as possible," he decided. He would need both Tobias and Rose. This was also the point where Rose would have to prove her loyalty to him. He walked to the bedroom door and opened it. Meanwhile, Tobias turned to face Rose. "We'll have to be on our guard, Leon's father is one powerful demon."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:53 pm
Ember Robinwood

Rose looked at Leon then at Tobias "will we need anything to take with us?"she asked being sure she would do her best to protect her master. He was willing to offer her a good life if she needed to think of it from a demon's eyes, She looked at her master once more to see if he needed help in finding what he was looking for or going where he wanted to go "umm will you need me to have a cover? like pretending to be your slave that would give your other two girls a break or something?"she asked. She looked at her maid clothes...or she could pretend she was jsut a loyal maid...but she was a demon...hsi father wouldn't believe that.  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:25 pm
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

Tobias turned to look at Rose. It would be extremely difficult to hide the fact that she was a demon, especially from other demons. Fingering his sword he vocalized these concerns. "I don't know how we could prevent them from knowing you're a demon, specially from Leon's father. As for what to take with us, I'm only bringing my sword. If you need a weapon, let me know."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:34 pm
Ember Robinwood

Rose nodded "if you have an extra sword it would be perfect...and i didn't mean hiding my race...i meant hiding my job...like not letting him understnad i'm there as a guard...it will make him be more careless or soemthing when i'm only there with Leon..we could say i'm what humans call "blind dog"...i think...it's a dog that blind people have to show them the way...sorry master if that's insulting but it would be better if your father didn't know you came with protection"she explained  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:49 am
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

Tobias nodded. "Yeah, we have extra weapons. You'll have to choose your own of course. What weapons are you most comfortable fighting with?" He asked, leading the way down a hall. The weapons were stored in a back room in the unfinished basement. It had been made obvious that the small door in the basement led to a furnace room. Not many people would have guessed other wise. So, the blonde haired servant lead the way down a back hall to a door that lead to the basement. "Watch your step," he warned, willing to take her hand if she needed assistance down the narrow and badly broken cement staircase. He new this path well and could have easily navigated it in complete darkness. However, that would not be necessary. The basement itself was rather dank looking. It was completely cement and incomplete, a labyrinth of sprawling darkness. It cover the entire manor from beneath, making it massive. With only the light form the doorway leading into the basement it gave a frightening sensation. cement support pillars were spaced evenly apart and giving an unnatural feeling to this place. There were also long metal and wooden beams lying across the floor from what would be seen by the naked eye in what would soon be almost complete blackness. The place where weapons had been stored was on the very far side of the manor basement and only Tobias could get Rose their. "Are you ready?" He asked, a humorous glint dancing in his eyes.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff