Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Gabby and Luka's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Dinnin

"It sounds funny, I know, but it's true," Dinnin frowned slightly at Gabby seeming to laugh at him saying he had a wing. "I'll even show it to you." He slid his arms out of his sleeves and lifted his sweater up some so the silvery-white wing could stretch itself out showing hues of different shades of blue and purple in it.
"The other one was... Kind of ripped out because I angered one of the guards...."

{(Action!!! Any kind of action! I can't stand anything that has no action.)}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 pm
Luka

User Image
Luka had stayed silent as he ate but when he saw Dinnin's wing, he almost choked on the roll he'd been eating. "th-they ripped it out?" he coughed, a frown on his face. he gave a small sigh and shook his head. "sometimes i wish those guards didn't exist...
{i think that goes for all of us >x> we could have a random visit from some characters?}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image
Dinnin

"I'm sorry for making you choke on that. But yes. It was something along the lines of being ripped out. I blacked out after they failed in ripping it out the first time," Dinnin murmured softly as he dropped his sweater back down over his wing after having tucked it against his back. "I'm perfectly alright though. I've had worse things happen. I am kind of a fallen angel neko after all..." He slid his arms back into his sleeves and picked up another roll as his ears flattened. He nibbled on one end of the roll as he seemed to act like having a wing ripped out was a daily occurrence.

{(Hmm... But who...? Ugh... Writer's block suck horribly...)}  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
Who are you?...

Fate pouted slightly resting his head on the table(/counter) only to lift his head and slip his arms underneeth his chin playing with the extra fabric of his sleeves that went well past his hands. after a moment or two he lifted his head and grabbed a ribbon still attached to his hair pulling up a bell on the other end and playing with to distract himself from the food it looked and smelled far to good for it to be him so he expected the plate that was left for him was for the buttler. he didn't seam to pay much attention to anyone in the room as he had the bell taking his full attention

...What happened to me?

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:54 am
User Image

Gabriella Liliana Gomez

Gabby swiveled around in her chair, her attention turning to Fate as she continued nibbling on her roll. Her brows were furrowed in a childish manner as she gently nudged his shoulder. "Fate... Hey Fate! Why aren't you eating? Is there something you don't like about my brother's rolls?" She shook her head and leaned over to him. "But you haven't even tried it yet!" She giggled as she tore a piece from hers and shoved it into his mouth. "See, it's not that bad right?"

(I say I find a portal to another dimension!~ 8D Or something like that... xP Then bring one our our alter egos to us for awhile... xD)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image
Who are you?...

FAte sat up looking to gabby after she nudged him looking at her in confusion tilting his head to the side thinking he may have did something wrong. but her words confused him more as he was never told he could eat any of it. when she leaned in he froze up again then had something shuved in his mouth. he blinked at her nodding slightly but he had a delay on chewing it as it was something he hadn't had in a long time, something that tasted good.

...What happened to me?

((haha no thnks don't want a alter ego of fate poping in, that could be horrable.
he could have been lactose intolerante and that could have been bad news for the room))  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image
Dinnin

Dinnin's ears twitched slightly while his tail swished lightly beside him as he continued gently nibbling on the roll he had in his hand. He was watching Fate and Gabby's interaction with each other with slight curiosity. He couldn't figure out if she was just being pushy or simply trying to be nice. Either way it seemed like it was highly probable. His ears flattened slightly as he tried to put together what personality he had. He seemed like a nice person, but had temper issues which led him to being violent at times. So far his thought process was giving him a headache from the confusion.

{(That'd be fun. But what's the aler ego of bi-polar?)}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:51 pm
Luka

User Image
Luka had remaned quiet for a long time, simply watching his sister and Fate while he processed through what Dinnin had told him. he remained silent a little while longer before he sneezed, making him come back to reality. "heh, s'cuse me..." he mumbled, wiping his nose on a handkerchief.
{um...non bi-polar? i dunno }  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image
Dinnin

"God bless you," Dinnin smiled lightly at Luka as his ears flicked straight up, his tail still swishing slowly behind him. He popped the rest of the roll into his mouth, chewing slowly as he let his sleeve drop back over his hands and put the palms of his hands together behind his back and rocked back on his heels.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:21 pm
Luka

User Image
Luka looked at dinnin and smiled slightly. "thank you..." he sniffed, wipping his nose again. he gave a small sigh and set down the plate of rolls, half empty, and then shoved his hands in his pockets as he continued to watch the kids. he'd taken the day off from dealing with his parents company so he could be with his sister and help the two slaves settle in. but...what would they do? they could see a movie... or perhaps sit around and simply talk? he wasn't sure... as he typically didn't hang around with others since his parents had died.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image
Dinnin

"You're welcome," Dinnin murmured softly as he continued rocking back and forth on his feet. He wasn't good with crowds and he could easily finish settling into this new home. The only problem was he didn't know much about the people around him. He lightly scratched his sleeve against his dark, midnight blue hair before letting it return back to being behind his back.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

Gabriella Liliana Gomez

Gabby grabbed the plate that was in front of Fate and slid it closer to him, pointing to it as she placed an arm around him. "See, this plate is for you if you want some! It's alright, you can eat as much as you want." She pulled away from Fate and sat up straight in her chair, swiveling around to look at Dinnin and her brother. She continued to nibble on her roll and finished it now and waved for Dinnin to come over to her. Her cheeks were puffed up as she crossed her arms over her chest.

(I think someone bi-polar would still be bi-polar... However if your person now is more nice than it is crazy, then the other would be more crazy than it is nice. xD Or it would just be a different gender? )  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
Dinnin

"Yes?" Dinnin said in a rather sweet hum as he stepped over to Gabby when she motioned him over. "How may I help you?"

{(Gender I guess...?)}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
Who are you?...

FAte watched her closly tilting his head to the side somewhat at her motion's twitching his tail when she put a arm around him. "T-tay." he mumbled quietly still having problomes with talking but he was still trying to get past the embarrassment he caused himself by not being able to talk with most people. seeing dinnin move closer he wrapped his tal around his waist getting nervous again. he took a roll from the table and nibbled on it enjoying the fact it didn't taste chalky or horable like most of the things he was use to eating.

...What happened to me?

((haha you get the 4th gender and get to have fun trying to figure out what it realy is.))  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

Gabriella Liliana Gomez

Gabby continued to puff up her cheeks until Dinnin got close enough. She grabbed his sleeve and hugged his arm. "I'm sorry about your wing. I think the one you have is pretty... And you aren't really bad at all. Someone really mean probably wouldn't step in a house like this anyways..." Gabby giggled as she finally let go of his arm. She swayed in her seat as she smiled wide, her hands in her lap. She looked over to her brother then to Fate. She made a funny noise as she watched him finally start to eat. Then she turned to finish off her rolls.

(Blargh... xP )  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces